I agree with Republican Trump Supporters, its the OUTCOME that makes a thing racist.

Bullshit.
Vietnamese and Koreans came to the U.S just 40 years ago. The U.S killed millions of them beforehand.
They arrived with nothing, but worked hard and now earn more than whites.
They did not start sucker punching old white folk in revenge for the napalm bombs. Or demand reparations.
They knuckled down and worked.
You need to do some research idiot

Two hundred thousand Cambodians and Vietnamese displaced by the war were allowed to enter the U.S. on a ‘parole’ status under the Indochina Migration and Refugee Assistance Act passed in 1975. An aggregate of 450 million dollars was spent on this initiative.

And neither have faced the overall opposition blacks have.

We ask for reparations because we are owed money. The nations of South Korea and Vietnam did recieve reparations from this government in federal aid given to both nations to rebuild.

Meanwhile...in real world practice...following every statistic, by every metric...dark people are America’s greatest liability. But,but, WHITEY!
According to every metric whiteys policies caused the problem.

I've said it several times before and I'll say it again. Nobody in world history has been more oppressed and persecuted than the Jews and yet, despite that today they are the most successful and prosperous group of people in the world. Why is that?

They did the opposite of you.
Jews are white. We ain't talking about world history. Jews owned slaves and participated in Jim Crow. Another silly deflection.

The truth is it has nothing to do with race.
It doesn't matte what color/ethnicity a group of people are, you take any set of people... pack them in like sardines in public housing, give them just enough money to survive, pack them into poorly ran school systems that artificially hides their poor performance, excuse every thing they do that is wrong... continue to put them through school no matter how bad they do - even pay for advanced education even though they are woefully unprepared for it - THEY WILL FAIL AS A GROUP.

Democrats doomed the black population to perpetual failure by trapping them in social programs that do nothing but build generational dependence on government handouts. Refuse to hold them to standards the rest of society have to live by, and then have the audacity to say they are the ones that care about them.
Unconscionable.
Bullshit.

Something IS wrong with that segment of black society that brawls in airports, on airplanes, in restaurants,
engages in gang wars, etc.
That has kids out of wedlock. Occupies the lowest rungs of our schools. That treats government like their
daddy. Outcome does matter. Glad you caught on, finally even if you aren't bright enough to realize
your arguments don't mean what you think they do.
Whites do the same shit. STFU.

Bullshit.
Vietnamese and Koreans came to the U.S just 40 years ago. The U.S killed millions of them beforehand.
They did not start sucker punching old white folk in revenge for the napalm bombs. Or demand reparations.
/——/ That's why the left hates Asians sooooo much.

Republican Trump supporters are forever touting the fact that Trump had the lowest black unemployment in US history as a response to how Trump can never be racist when not an utterance in his policies singled out blacks from this. This is what they say over, and over, and over, and over again e.g. ...

This means that it's the outcome that makes a thing racist. Nothing more, nothing less.

The outcome for black Americans in America is that they are at the bottom rung of every aspect in American society, aka the country. That's the answer to the question recently making waves in the media. "Is America a racist country?"

The answer is a resounding YES!!!

It's either that or you believe that something is extremely wrong with black people or black Americans specifically. Take your pick.

You voted for the guy who said he didn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle" with people like you, right?

You've got no leg to stand on here. Just put your mask back on and shut the fuck up.

You need to do some research idiot

Two hundred thousand Cambodians and Vietnamese displaced by the war were allowed to enter the U.S. on a ‘parole’ status under the Indochina Migration and Refugee Assistance Act passed in 1975. An aggregate of 450 million dollars was spent on this initiative.

And neither have faced the overall opposition blacks have.

We ask for reparations because we are owed money. The nations of South Korea and Vietnam did recieve reparations from this government in federal aid given to both nations to rebuild.
When they came to the US, they didnt behave like animals, shooting up the place and robbing everyone. Thats why they perform better than blacks.

Jews are white. We ain't talking about world history. Jews owned slaves and participated in Jim Crow. Another silly deflection.
Blacks owned FAR more slaves than jews ever have. There are more black slave owners alive today, than the entire history of jewish slave owners.

Republican Trump supporters are forever touting the fact that Trump had the lowest black unemployment in US history as a response to how Trump can never be racist when not an utterance in his policies singled out blacks from this. This is what they say over, and over, and over, and over again e.g. ...

This means that it's the outcome that makes a thing racist. Nothing more, nothing less.

The outcome for black Americans in America is that they are at the bottom rung of every aspect in American society, aka the country. That's the answer to the question recently making waves in the media. "Is America a racist country?"

The answer is a resounding YES!!!

It's either that or you believe that something is extremely wrong with black people or black Americans specifically. Take your pick.

Marc you're being obtuse here

You know they're making that argument because the other side believes it, lol

This sorta judo isn't going to work haha

According to every metric whiteys policies caused the problem.
But whitey has made Hussein Obama and Oprah Winfrey...are you saying whitey still makes DaShawn drop out of school and still makes ShaQuita have fo baby daddys by age 22?

Bullshit.
They earn more than whites?

Where did you get that?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This means that it's the outcome that makes a thing racist.
So if I donate $100 to help a black person and the wind blows the bill down the sewer instead, that outcome makes me a racist?

The outcome for black Americans in America is that they are at the bottom rung of every aspect in American society
Oh, I see. I get where you are coming from. So if I plant a seed in the crack of a rock and it doesn't grow, then it is the rock's fault! And if Blacks with Affirmative Action still cannot hold their own against Hispanic groups and Asian groups who DON'T get government help, then that too is racism and not the black people's!

or you believe that something is extremely wrong with black people or black Americans specifically.
Bingo.

So if I donate $100 to help a black person and the wind blows the bill down the sewer instead, that outcome makes me a racist?

Oh, I see. I get where you are coming from. So if I plant a seed in the crack of a rock and it doesn't grow, then it is the rock's fault! And if Blacks with Affirmative Action still cannot hold their own against Hispanic groups and Asian groups who DON'T get government help, then that too is racism and not the black people's!

Bingo.
Hispanics and Asians get government help. They also are included in Affirmative Action.

Whites get and have received more government help than anyone else.

"I've said it several times before and I'll say it again. Nobody in world history has been more oppressed and persecuted than the Jews and yet, despite that today they are the most successful and prosperous group of people in the world. Why is that?

They did the opposite of you."

White Jews owned slaves here in America. Jews are of all races. There are black jews today facing racism from white jews. You really don't know what you are talking about jr.
Blacks owned slaves too. You weren’t a slave so you deserve no hand outs.

Forum List

Back