Remember when Sarah Sanders claimed Trump created more jobs for African Americans than Obama?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Just a reminder that SHE LIED just in case one of you rightwing Republican palookas try to pull this over AGAIN...

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-12_mon-obama-vs-trump-job-numbers-01.png
    upload_2020-10-12_mon-obama-vs-trump-job-numbers-01.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 66
I'll just toss this in for good measure.
Remember, those were the Obama/Biden days.

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-12_mon-obama-vs-trump-job-numbers-02.png
    upload_2020-10-12_mon-obama-vs-trump-job-numbers-02.png
    54 KB · Views: 49
I remember, but I can't recall caring, really. Don't really care now either. As long as my crew shows up to work, it's not my problem.

The government shouldn't be in the business of job creation anyway. What is this, Soviet Russia all a sudden?

Yep. After the Bush crash and B.O elected. I went back work with ease, as all I needed was a stable work market. Worked through the Obama years putting it back together and retired on schedule right before Donnie was elected. Obama years were a sweet deal for for me after the Bush crash. Glad I am not part of the trump recession. I put two kids in college at the same time and kept them on our insurance the whole time. PJ never lost her insurance, and it didn't go up because she was a recent cancer survivor. Good thing donnie, going down or a lot of people would be screwed. I am voting Joe Biden as soon as the polls open tomorrow morning, for the good of the country and my fellow citizens.

Yep. After the Bush crash and B.O elected. I went back work with ease, as all I needed was a stable work market. Worked through the Obama years putting it back together and retired on schedule right before Donnie was elected. Obama years were a sweet deal for for me after the Bush crash. Glad I am not part of the trump recession. I put two kids in college at the same time and kept them on our insurance the whole time. PJ never lost her insurance, and it didn't go up because she was a recent cancer survivor. Good thing donnie, going down or a lot of people would be screwed. I am voting Joe Biden as soon as the polls open tomorrow morning, for the good of the country and my fellow citizens.
I did pretty good during that time as well.

Obama's economy was so good, Trump IMMEDIATELY took credit for it, 1 day after he was elected.

Republicans started touting how great the economy was, 1 day. after. Trump. was. elected.

You know Trump had absolutely NOTHING to do w/it, because you can't get an answer from any Trumpster citing the POLICY that Trump enacted to make the economy so great.

Try asking one and see....

4 whole years ago. Yep, I remember them good 'ol days. Especially when you didn't hear you-know-who and that name 24/7.

The fact is Trump has made the country better for everyone compared to the meat puppet faggot. People of every victim class the bed wetters pretend to care about have prospered, and in spite of all the pissing and moaning, gays still get married, people of all races eat wherever and whatever they like. Everyone got more jobs and no one was singled out for oppression.

You bed wetting leftist parasites are absolute lying filth.

Record number of people on food stamps and welfare and slowest recovery in history.
Nice Republican talking point you got there.

However, right now, the wealth-gap b/w black and white people is bigger than ever before.

Trump's economy.

I don't have a problem with the wealth gap.

The gap is caused by people doing smart things, and dumb things, with money and income.

Record number of people on food stamps and welfare and slowest recovery in history.
Nice Republican talking point you got there.

However, right now, the wealth-gap b/w black and white people is bigger than ever before.

Trump's economy.
Lowest black unemployment and blacks in the US are more successful than blacks anywhere else in the World. I am just giving your Jew hating self some facts.

Forum List

Back