I agree with Republican Trump Supporters, its the OUTCOME that makes a thing racist.

Bullshit.
Vietnamese and Koreans came to the U.S just 40 years ago. The U.S killed millions of them beforehand.
They arrived with nothing, but worked hard and now earn more than whites.

Looking at figure 2, we can see that the Vietnamese refugees in America "has risen significantly, increasing from about 231,000 in 1980 to nearly 1.3 million in 2012, making it the sixth largest foreign-born population in the United States."

The story isn't just how many, but how and when

In 1975, when a first wave of refugees fled after the fall of South Vietnam

The bulk of them arrived in the 1990's, well after Vietnam fell in 1975. So they were let in under later refugee programs.

The Orderly Departure Program helped over 500,000 Vietnamese refugees immigrate to the U.S. before it ended in 1994

This means that it's the outcome that makes a thing racist. Nothing more, nothing less.

Gee, I can see that you worked REALLY HARD staying up all night trying to pin a racism charge on the GOP. That is the most racist thing I've seen all week! So if it is the Outcome and not the INTENT that determines racism, does that mean that if a cop shoots a black because he hates them, but the black lives, sues, and wins an award for 23 million enabling them to move out of the inner city to a good neighborhood, then the policeman's act therefore COULD NOT HAVE BEEN RACIST! (your words not mine) It is the outcome that matters after all.

The outcome for black Americans in America is that they are at the bottom rung of every aspect in American society

Well aside from the fact that is not true, aside from the fact that our bottom rung is still a lot higher than the highest rung in Africa, seeing how Democrats control and run most every social program for DECADES, thanks Marc for indicting the Democrat Party! The party that talks a lot but does JACK.

Also, thanks for admitting that Black people depend on and gauge their lives by available democrat government programs because apparently even with 100 programs and affirmative action helping you out, Blacks can't get an education, go to college, meet qualification guidelines and get hired by good paying firms! But, IT'S NOT THEM! It is the WORLD holding them down, right Marc? Especially those evil republicans who never have much of any power in the first place.

Last edited:
Bullshit.
Vietnamese and Koreans came to the U.S just 40 years ago. The U.S killed millions of them beforehand.
They did not start sucker punching old white folk in revenge for the napalm bombs. Or demand reparations.
They knuckled down and worked.
Vietnamese and Koreans are not "people of African descent" a term which was often used to denigrate and discriminate against black people in a myriad of ways, including legislatively.

The truth is it has nothing to do with race.
Really?
This is an excerpt from this discussion Skin Color

Then why did the founders of the United States categorize people by race? It would appear to be so that they could pass laws that excluded/included people according to their race - the colors "white" & "black" (or people of African descent) were used in their laws and court rulings:

"A declaration of the causes which impel the State of Texas to secede from the Federal Union

"[snipped]
...Texas abandoned her separate national existence and consented to become one of the Confederated States to promote her welfare, insure domestic tranquility [sic] and secure more substantially the blessings of peace and liberty to her people. She was received into the confederacy with her own constitution, under the guarantee of the federal constitution and the compact of annexation, that she should enjoy these blessings. She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery--the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits--a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time. [snipped]

In all the non-slave-holding States, in violation of that good faith and comity which should exist between entirely distinct nations, the people have formed themselves into a great sectional party, now strong enough in numbers to control the affairs of each of those States, based upon the unnatural feeling of hostility to these Southern States and their beneficent and patriarchal system of African slavery, proclaiming the debasing doctrine of the equality of all men, irrespective of race or color--a doctrine at war with nature, in opposition to the experience of mankind, and in violation of the plainest revelations of the Divine Law. [snipped]

We hold as undeniable truths that the governments of the various States, and of the confederacy itself, were established exclusively by the white race, for themselves and their posterity; that the African race had no agency in their establishment; that they were rightfully held and regarded as an inferior and dependent race, and in that condition only could their existence in this country be rendered beneficial or tolerable.

That in this free government all white men are and of right ought to be entitled to equal civil and political rights; that the servitude of the African race, as existing in these States, is mutually beneficial to both bond and free, and is abundantly authorized and justified by the experience of mankind, and the revealed will of the Almighty Creator, as recognized by all Christian nations; while the destruction of the existing relations between the two races, as advocated by our sectional enemies, would bring inevitable calamities upon both and desolation upon the fifteen slave-holding States."

Last edited:
I've said it several times before and I'll say it again. Nobody in world history has been more oppressed and persecuted than the Jews and yet, despite that today they are the most successful and prosperous group of people in the world. Why is that?

They did the opposite of you.
The Jewish people are white, or in the very least, not black for the white supremacists.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I've said it several times before and I'll say it again. Nobody in world history has been more oppressed and persecuted than the Jews and yet, despite that today they are the most successful and prosperous group of people in the world. Why is that?

The Jewish people are white, or in the very least, not black for the white supremacists.
Oh please, everybody hates the Jews

Speak for yourself. They're still NOT black, I don't know how that fact keeps escaping notice for you all.

• Thanks

Speak for yourself. They're still NOT black, I don't know how that fact keeps escaping notice for you all.
First of all, Sammy Davis Junior was black and he was Jewish so I assure you some of them are. Second, that’s completely irrelevant what race they are. Clearly the point went totally over your head.

Republican Trump supporters are forever touting the fact that Trump had the lowest black unemployment in US history as a response to how Trump can never be racist when not an utterance in his policies singled out blacks from this. This is what they say over, and over, and over, and over again e.g. ...

This means that it's the outcome that makes a thing racist. Nothing more, nothing less.

The outcome for black Americans in America is that they are at the bottom rung of every aspect in American society, aka the country. That's the answer to the question recently making waves in the media. "Is America a racist country?"

The answer is a resounding YES!!!

It's either that or you believe that something is extremely wrong with black people or black Americans specifically. Take your pick.
You're really bad at thinking, kid.

First of all, Sammy Davis Junior was black and he was Jewish so I assure you some of them are. Second, that’s completely irrelevant what race they are. Clearly the point went totally over your head.
The Jewish people hail from countries all around the globe as explained to me by someone who is Jewish and explaining the difference between the Sephardic Jewish people and the Ashkenazic . The group that you're referring to came to the United States from Europe and possibly Brazil but they were NOT Black therefore they did not face the same prejudices, societal and legal constraints on their lives that people of African descent did.

Sammy Davis Jr was an African American man who converted to Judaism. He's not a part of the group of people under discussion. Nice deflection though.
Why did Sammy Davis Jr become Jewish?
In 1954, at the age of 29, he lost his left eye in a car accident. Several years later, he converted to Judaism, finding commonalities between the oppression experienced by African-American and Jewish communities.

• Love
Bullshit.
They did not start sucker punching old white folk in revenge for the napalm bombs. Or demand reparations.
They knuckled down and worked.
Vietnamese are very poor, so are many Koreans. Asians have a huge wealth gap wherebybIndians and Japanese makes up the large majority of high earners.

We are owed reparations. Koreans and Vietnamese were not enslaved and our government gives those countries foreign aid. Furthermore you need to read up on the H1 Visa program that blacks here don't get.

"I've said it several times before and I'll say it again. Nobody in world history has been more oppressed and persecuted than the Jews and yet, despite that today they are the most successful and prosperous group of people in the world. Why is that?

They did the opposite of you."

White Jews owned slaves here in America. Jews are of all races. There are black jews today facing racism from white jews. You really don't know what you are talking about jr.

Republican Trump supporters are forever touting the fact that Trump had the lowest black unemployment in US history as a response to how Trump can never be racist when not an utterance in his policies singled out blacks from this. This is what they say over, and over, and over, and over again e.g. ...

The outcome for black Americans in America is that they are at the bottom rung of every aspect in American society, aka the country. That's the answer to the question recently making waves in the media. "Is America a racist country?"

It's either that or you believe that something is extremely wrong with black people or black Americans specifically. Take your pick.
You crack me up Marc. You think "Trump Supporters" are like the Borg. Every time you begin a statement with "All you Trump supporters or All You White people are........" you are by definition wrong.
Marc is just a troll who says outrageous things hoping for attention. It's just sad.

The truth is it has nothing to do with race.
Really?
This is an excerpt from this discussion Skin Color

Then why did the founders of the United States categorize people by race? It would appear to be so that they could pass laws that excluded/included people according to their race - the colors "white" & "black" (or people of African descent) were used in their laws and court rulings:

"A declaration of the causes which impel the State of Texas to secede from the Federal Union

"[snipped]
...Texas abandoned her separate national existence and consented to become one of the Confederated States to promote her welfare, insure domestic tranquility [sic] and secure more substantially the blessings of peace and liberty to her people. She was received into the confederacy with her own constitution, under the guarantee of the federal constitution and the compact of annexation, that she should enjoy these blessings. She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery--the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits--a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time. [snipped]

In all the non-slave-holding States, in violation of that good faith and comity which should exist between entirely distinct nations, the people have formed themselves into a great sectional party, now strong enough in numbers to control the affairs of each of those States, based upon the unnatural feeling of hostility to these Southern States and their beneficent and patriarchal system of African slavery, proclaiming the debasing doctrine of the equality of all men, irrespective of race or color--a doctrine at war with nature, in opposition to the experience of mankind, and in violation of the plainest revelations of the Divine Law. [snipped]

We hold as undeniable truths that the governments of the various States, and of the confederacy itself, were established exclusively by the white race, for themselves and their posterity; that the African race had no agency in their establishment; that they were rightfully held and regarded as an inferior and dependent race, and in that condition only could their existence in this country be rendered beneficial or tolerable.

That in this free government all white men are and of right ought to be entitled to equal civil and political rights; that the servitude of the African race, as existing in these States, is mutually beneficial to both bond and free, and is abundantly authorized and justified by the experience of mankind, and the revealed will of the Almighty Creator, as recognized by all Christian nations; while the destruction of the existing relations between the two races, as advocated by our sectional enemies, would bring inevitable calamities upon both and desolation upon the fifteen slave-holding States."
You apparently just like to post random shit and miraculously expect the context to somehow make sense.

Meanwhile...in real world practice...following every statistic, by every metric...dark people are America’s greatest liability. But,but, WHITEY!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back