Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

in other words ya got nothing ... you can't defend your position ... what next ???? my grammars bad !!!! I misspelled a word !!!! you right wing nut jobs always try the dodge when confronted with a fact ... which tells me you're useless as a a responder ... your post have no value ...
I got That you’re mentally ill. Over 5mil deaths in the world and you blame Trump. Idiocy 101

do you ever post a defense other then attack the poster ??? are you this insecure ???? are you this stupid, that you don't know how to do research ??? seems all you know how to do is insult ... if you can't disprove my statement ... fine!!!! I won't respond to your childish 4 grader responses anymore ...
Wwaaaa wwwaaaa waaaa

The CDC is a US organization they have zero jurisdiction in China. Grow up.

When you have nothing to say, revert to offering unwanted comments on the sig lines.

I'm not obligated to comment on what YOU want me to. I'll take you seriously enough to notice something beyond your lame diversions when you EARN it, not when you demand it.
in other words I was right and you could defend your position ... got it ... another republican dodger when confronted with the facts ... you know, those pesky little facts that makes you post shit like this .... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a loser ....

can't stand that I best you can you ... you hate it when you're out smarted .... typical republican loser !!!11 BWA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You will never beat me. You’re a dumb and mentally ill leftist. You said you would stop responding and lied. I am an Independent, you waste of life.

Because Republicans are one of the least likely groups to be vaccinated.

Because SOMEONE politicized this entire thing.
blaming it on one dem is a little silly…it wasn’t someone, it was the entire demafascist party and their propagandist

Louisiana is not a blue state.

We're a red state that keeps electing democrat governors because of all the blacks in New Orleans. Our state has voted for every republican president going back at least to Reagan in 1980 with the exception of Clinton. Otherwise, it's a solid red state.

blaming it on one dem is a little silly…it wasn’t someone, it was the entire demafascist party and their propagandist
How do you figure? Democrats are one of the most vaccinated groups while Republicans are one of the least vaccinated groups.

The low vaccination rates among Republicans isn’t the fault of Democrats.

The fire that is COVID started under trump.

trump did little to contain it. Korea didn't have to lock down or pay out trillions in stimulus. All trump had to do is copy Korea.

But instead trump told his followers to accept COVID. A lot of trump's followers were old and a lot of them died to COVID.

Except that the strategy that Korea succeeded with was mandatory, universal, national testing.

Trump politicized this entire thing. He downplayed the virus, he would ignore the recommendations from his health advisors, he was inconsistent in his messaging on masks and the vaccine.

We see the impacts of all of that now as the biggest divide in vaccine rates are along political lines. Republicans are one of the least vaccinated groups. Our HEALTH, of all things, has been politicized. That’s because of Trump.

Biden has been much more consistent on his approach to handling covid. In their handling of covid alone, voters agree that Biden has handled this far better than Trump. You can blame Biden for some things, but I think he has done much better in this area. Data shows that Americans agree.

Wrong.
I would not have voted for Trump if you paid me $1000, but Trump did nothing wrong with covid.
The mistakes were all made by the WHO, NIH, CDC, and Fauci.

Here is Trump's speech on covid, and he clearly said accurately that covid was mostly just deadly to the elderly.

{...
As prepared for delivery by the White House, March 11, 2020

My fellow Americans: Tonight, I want to speak with you about our nation’s unprecedented response to the coronavirus outbreak that started in China and is now spreading throughout the world.

Today, the World Health Organization officially announced that this is a global pandemic.

We have been in frequent contact with our allies, and we are marshaling the full power of the federal government and the private sector to protect the American people.

This is the most aggressive and comprehensive effort to confront a foreign virus in modern history. I am confident that by counting and continuing to take these tough measures, we will significantly reduce the threat to our citizens, and we will ultimately and expeditiously defeat this virus.

From the beginning of time, nations and people have faced unforeseen challenges, including large-scale and very dangerous health threats. This is the way it always was and always will be. It only matters how you respond, and we are responding with great speed and professionalism.

Our team is the best anywhere in the world. At the very start of the outbreak, we instituted sweeping travel restrictions on China and put in place the first federally mandated quarantine in over 50 years. We declared a public health emergency and issued the highest level of travel warning on other countries as the virus spread its horrible infection.

And taking early intense action, we have seen dramatically fewer cases of the virus in the United States than are now present in Europe.

The European Union failed to take the same precautions and restrict travel from China and other hotspots. As a result, a large number of new clusters in the United States were seeded by travelers from Europe.

After consulting with our top government health professionals, I have decided to take several strong but necessary actions to protect the health and well-being of all Americans.

To keep new cases from entering our shores, we will be suspending all travel from Europe to the United States for the next 30 days. The new rules will go into effect Friday at midnight. These restrictions will be adjusted subject to conditions on the ground.

There will be exemptions for Americans who have undergone appropriate screenings, and these prohibitions will not only apply to the tremendous amount of trade and cargo, but various other things as we get approval. Anything coming from Europe to the United States is what we are discussing. These restrictions will also not apply to the United Kingdom.

At the same time, we are monitoring the situation in China and in South Korea. And, as their situation improves, we will reevaluate the restrictions and warnings that are currently in place for a possible early opening.

Earlier this week, I met with the leaders of health insurance industry who have agreed to waive all copayments for coronavirus treatments, extend insurance coverage to these treatments, and to prevent surprise medical billing.

We are cutting massive amounts of red tape to make antiviral therapies available in record time. These treatments will significantly reduce the impact and reach of the virus.

Additionally, last week, I signed into law an $8.3 billion funding bill to help CDC and other government agencies fight the virus and support vaccines, treatments, and distribution of medical supplies. Testing and testing capabilities are expanding rapidly, day by day. We are moving very quickly.

The vast majority of Americans: The risk is very, very low. Young and healthy people can expect to recover fully and quickly if they should get the virus. The highest risk is for elderly population with underlying health conditions. The elderly population must be very, very careful.

In particular, we are strongly advising that nursing homes for the elderly suspend all medically unnecessary visits. In general, older Americans should also avoid nonessential travel in crowded areas.

My administration is coordinating directly with communities with the largest outbreaks, and we have issued guidance on school closures, social distancing, and reducing large gatherings.

Smart action today will prevent the spread of the virus tomorrow.

Every community faces different risks and it is critical for you to follow the guidelines of your local officials who are working closely with our federal health experts — and they are the best.

For all Americans, it is essential that everyone take extra precautions and practice good hygiene. Each of us has a role to play in defeating this virus. Wash your hands, clean often-used surfaces, cover your face and mouth if you sneeze or cough, and most of all, if you are sick or not feeling well, stay home.

To ensure that working Americans impacted by the virus can stay home without fear of financial hardship, I will soon be taking emergency action, which is unprecedented, to provide financial relief. This will be targeted for workers who are ill, quarantined, or caring for others due to coronavirus.
...}

Last edited:
How do you figure? Democrats are one of the most vaccinated groups while Republicans are one of the least vaccinated groups.

The vaccines are stupid, are very risky in design and rushed implementation, and irrelevant because most of the people died in the first 1.5 years, waiting for vaccine they should not have been waiting for.

Last March, we had 2 options, either full quarantine or deliberate variolation.
Instead Fauci went with "flattening the curve", which was not a valid option, as that can never end any epidemic.

Wrong.
I would not have voted for Trump if you paid me $1000, but Trump did nothing wrong with covid.
He politicized it and downplayed the virus. There’s a huge divide in vaccination rates by political party.

That’s because of Trump.

The medical community disagrees with you. What are your medical qualifications?

I talked to a lady who was giving vaccines at a wal mart a couple of weeks ago. She said she was fully vaccinated. I asked if she ever had Covid. She said yes, about 6 months after she got the vaccine she got Covid. I asked her what is the point of the vaccine? She shrugged her shoulders and said "It certainly made 3 companies very rich."

i was around in 2020 and watched the dems make it political

He politicized it and downplayed the virus. There’s a huge divide in vaccination rates by political party.

That’s because of Trump.

Wrong.
Trump ACCUATELY described the virus as being very risky for the elderly, but of little risk to most people.
You are totally backwards, since Trump pushed, supported, and endorsed the vaccines.
It is independent thinking people who see the obvious red flags in these mRNA injections that likely do not at all convey any sort of long term immunity.

If you look at who is not getting the vax, is it doctors, nurses, policemen, pilots, the military, etc.
Are you trying to claim they are all right wing Trump supporters?

No way.
I do not know any leftists who support these mRNA injections.

The medical community disagrees with you. What are your medical qualifications?

The medical community does NOT at all disagree with me.
The ONLY people who disagree with me are the suits of the medical industry, like Fauci.
The people who actually treat other people are mostly VERY skeptical of these mRNA injections.
Why do you think they are firing hundreds of nurses in every city, who are refusing the vax?

Wrong.
Trump ACCUATELY described the virus as being very risky for the elderly, but of little risk to most people.
He politicized it and that’s why Republicans aren’t getting vaccinated.

As usual, you’re always wrong.

Forum List

Back