The truth about transgenders, violent crime, and murder

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Apparently not all have been the cute, cuddly, cross-dressers who just want to read stories to children and be "accepted."

"Activists promote the belief that transgender people i.e. those who falsify their sex, are victims of frequent violence and are an oppressed, persecuted social group. However, statistics give a very different picture. Transgender people are no more likely to be murdered or attacked than the rest of the population. In fact, they are far more likely to carry out violent crimes, including murder. Some of the worst serial killers in criminal history have been transgenders.

Crimes Committed by Transgender People - Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core

When transgender people do get killed, there is often distorted reporting, presuming that prejudice against their transgender status was necessarily the motive, and trying to suggest that transgenders are killed at a rate above the average, which is not true. Activists also claim that there are many unreported crimes, but there is no reason to believe this.[1]

In the entire USA population 17,250 murders took place in 2016, out of which only 22 were of transgenders. Few if any cases could be attributed to their transgender status. Most victims are killed by their own partners or while engaging in prostitution which is the world's most dangerous job. In many cases drugs are involved. In 2018, 26 murders of transgender people were reported, but this is still less than one-sixth of 1%. [2]

Transgender people carry out an alarming number of violent crimes. [3]

Last edited:
Damn straight.
I once watched this really old documentary about this dude that ran a small hotel in the sticks.
He acted normal on the outside but he was actually a homicidal tranny that would put on his dead mom's dresses to murder his customers.
He killed some lady in the shower & even a PI who came to his house.

This tranny that was normal one minute & then would get his freak on to kill everyone with a butchers knife.

What a total Pyscho

Apparently not all have been the cute, cuddly, cross-dressers who just want to read stories to children and be "accepted."

"Activists promote the belief that transgender people i.e. those who falsify their sex, are victims of frequent violence and are an oppressed, persecuted social group. However, statistics give a very different picture. Transgender people are no more likely to be murdered or attacked than the rest of the population. In fact, they are far more likely to carry out violent crimes, including murder. Some of the worst serial killers in criminal history have been transgenders.

Crimes Committed by Transgender People - Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core

When transgender people do get killed, there is often distorted reporting, presuming that prejudice against their transgender status was necessarily the motive, and trying to suggest that transgenders are killed at a rate above the average, which is not true. Activists also claim that there are many unreported crimes, but there is no reason to believe this.[1]

In the entire USA population 17,250 murders took place in 2016, out of which only 22 were of transgenders. Few if any cases could be attributed to their transgender status. Most victims are killed by their own partners or while engaging in prostitution which is the world's most dangerous job. In many cases drugs are involved. In 2018, 26 murders of transgender people were reported, but this is still less than one-sixth of 1%. [2]

Transgender people carry out an alarming number of violent crimes. [3]
Lol saying the "truth" is that transgender people are historically prolific criminals; and then being able to fit them all into a single short list :lmao:

Go fuck yourself.

Damn straight.
I once watched this really old documentary about this dude that ran a small hotel in the sticks.
He acted normal on the outside but he was actually a homicidal tranny that would put on his dead mom's dresses to murder his customers.
He killed some lady in the shower & even a PI who came to his house.

This tranny that was normal one minute & then would get his freak on to kill everyone with a butchers knife.

What a total Pyscho

Wow! I never heard about that one. But I did hear about this one weirdo who liked to wear women's clothes and put girls in a hole he dug in the basement. Luckily a female FBI agent shot his ass. I forgot his name, it was "Buffalo...something or other..."

being able to fit them all into a single short list :lmao:
Stating the obvious isn't helping your opposition view. Do you have an objective link that disputes the points that he had documented? Are you disputing his post based on the truth of his documentation? If so, please present the opposing truth.

LOL at your source. It usually takes about 30 seconds or less to dismiss most of your threads.

The front page says "Did you know that Barack Obama schemes behind the scenes on Donald Trump"?

No wonder you folks are so clueless.

Wow! I never heard about that one. But I did hear about this one weirdo who liked to wear women's clothes and put girls in a hole he dug in the basement. Luckily a female FBI agent shot his ass. I forgot his name, it was "Buffalo...something or other..."
I saw that documentary too. It was a good one.
The guys name was Buffalo Bill Tucker because he "skinned his humps", wore their skin as a suit & liked to do the tuck & twirl in the basement while dancing around.
Total freak.

Of course from MSM, nothing but Silence because Of The the mockingbird control of these Lambs

Forum List

Back