Evidence of Common Descent (LOTS, across the sciences)

I'm not trying to force people to believe as I do.

Believe in spontaneous abiogenesis, and designer-less design all you like. I'm fine with that.

You're the one who screams in all-caps when challenged to provide evidence.
I don't know how life happened, and unlike you I have not made up a 'designER/god.

there is no EVIDENCE of a 'design' to need a designER/god.

`

A reality consisting of what you call facts does not necessitate an inevitable result.
Animals and man in so many ways defy accidental development, not to mention developments; evolution is physically and mathematically impossible.
In fact, a simple Google search will deliver the that fact that even the Big Bang, which did occur, would never become the ordered universe we inhabit.

To be honest, for all I know you are simply copying and pasting web sites that agree with you.
You also didn't like the fact that my daughter is a doctor and probably knows more about humans than you.
""Animals and man in so many ways defy accidental development, not to mention developments; evolution is physically and mathematically impossible.""

See the OP.
`

""Animals and man in so many ways defy accidental development, not to mention developments; evolution is physically and mathematically impossible.""

See the OP.
`
Abu Fake cannot address the tactical of how this would actually happen.
Theory and strategy are one thing, how did it actually occur?
You can throw all the bullshit science terms you want to that no atheist can answer when confronted face to face.
Then there's the accidental birth of a male/female pair within the same lifetime that can reproduce more "accidents".
Your theories are a joke.

Abu Fake cannot address the tactical of how this would actually happen.
Theory and strategy are one thing, how did it actually occur?
You can throw all the bullshit science terms you want to that no atheist can answer when confronted face to face.
Then there's the accidental birth of a male/female pair within the same lifetime that can reproduce more "accidents".
Your theories are a joke.
You need at least a 6th grade science edu and a 90 IQ.
So you can't even fathom it because someone DENIED YOU A REAL EDU and shoved a Talmud up your a$$ instead.
Religious Indoctrination is the #1 cause of evo denial.
`

You need at least a 6th grade science edu and a 90 IQ.
So you can't even fathom it because someone DENIED YOU A REAL EDU and shoved a Talmud up your a$$ instead.
Indoctrination is the #1 cause of evo denial.
`
Yet another ad hominem by Mr. Science.
I see you still haven't addressed the question.
Because you can't.

Your emotional disturbance has been noted.

Because you can't.

I have addressed with TONS of evidence,.
If you want a 1 billion year videotape, I don't have one.
Most Kweationists try that fallacy. This is an overwhelming Circumstantial evidence case, not an eyewitness Acct of 4 Billion years.
(But you buy a god/your god only) with NO evidence.

One would think, growing up Jewish, you would understand the other 99+% of the planet had a different religion/god... (I did)
And that Maybe, just maybe, you would be able to figure out all these CULTures all created their own gods.
That is the only thing we do know.
Man Created Gods. Tens of Thousands

So you are not only asserting a god with NO Evidence, you are saying the other 99% of believers have it wrong. (or 75% if you include Christians)
How's your math moron?

`

Because you can't.

And where is your evidence for god?
WHICH/WITCH One?
Will you capitulate when the stars all line up one night and spell "Vishnu" in Hindi?
Dump the Torah and abide by the Bhagavad Gita?

LOL
You myopic little indoctrinated provincial.
`

BBF? Is that a homophobic slur? Why is it that supposedly liberal minded people - who are supposed tolerant of the gay lifestyle - are always the ones to use homophobic slurs when they want to insult someone. Methinks there is a hypocrisy there.
Ah, the troubled mind of a 3 year old:

Huh? Does that mean this? Well, since I suggested some answer, that answer to my own question simply must be correct. Great! Now, since I also believe this spurious nonsense to be true, this spurious conclusion must logically follow. I just feels it's.. so right! So you're a hypocrite! Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh, nyeh!

FYI: I was thinking..
BBFBest Boy Friend
but there are so many other choices to pick from,.. all of them so clearly suggestive of "homophobic slur" -- well, perhaps not so much,.. perhaps very few,.. perhaps none actually,.. moron!

And still not a speck of evidence for a god.`
I was thinking about the "god of the gaps" business earlier and thought, There are plenty who clearly blame "God" or gods or spirits for their own crap beliefs and behaviors rather than ever owning them, i.e. taking full personal responsibility for them. Of course, to claim "God made me do it" requires having "faith" in these BBF (Bad Boyfriends) to begin with. How convenient!.. and truly hypocritical!

Last edited:
Ah, the troubled mind of a 3 year old:

Huh? Does that mean this? Well, since I suggested some answer, that answer to my own question simply must be correct. Great! Now, since I also believe this spurious nonsense to be true, this spurious conclusion must logically follow. I just feels it's.. so right! So you're a hypocrite! Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh, nyeh!

FYI: I was thinking..
BBFBest Boy Friend
but there are so many other choices to pick from,.. all of them so clearly suggestive of "homophobic slur" -- well, perhaps not so much,.. perhaps very few,.. perhaps none actually,.. moron!
I busted you and you know it.

I was thinking about the "god of the gaps" business earlier and thought, There are plenty who clearly blame "God" or gods or spirits for their own crap beliefs and behaviors rather than ever owning them, i.e. taking full personal responsibility for them. Of course, to claim "God made me do it" requires having "faith" in these BBF (Bad Boyfriends) to begin with. How convenient!.. and truly hypocritical!
All I see in this section from evolution deniers is the (to them" accusation of "Darwinists," or "Evolutionoist."
But Evo has tons of evidence, 'godS,' none.
There's not even anything TO debate except their God of the Gaps' Fallacy and some think they see Design: the debunked Stealth creationist ID.

`

You lie hourly.
You're a sociopath.
You haven't presented any 'design/ER' evidence and you can't show it to us now.. Of Course.

`

the OCD troll 'ding' is now on ignore due to endless stalking and gratuitous harassment of my threads/posts in Environment with repeat and already answered baits.
Recently even following me down here to the Sci section where he doesn't post, to do the same. ie,
NO post of mine goes unmolested/uncovered by his Trolling.
Look at his 50/60/70, and counting, vengeful out of control/No content snippets. Obsessed Mad Dog even taking third party swipes as well as nonsense one-line 'replies.'
Juvenile last-worder GOT to have his grudge sated.
`
Did you actually read your (wikipedia) article? This opinionated piece does not offer any factual evidence it states clearly that "common ancestry" is based upon, ".......by developing testable PREDICTIONS, TESTING HYPOTHESIS, AND CONSTRUCTING THEROIES..........."

Conclusion: The theory of evolution has just been confirmed..........confirmed to be nothing but a T H E O R Y, not a fact, not a law, just like this article "common ancestry" it is a prediction, a hypothesis, ......in other words an IDEA based not upon facts but a PRDICTION. Define prediction as presented by Webster: reasoning about the future. Reasoning: thinking.

But if you want evidence of common ancestry simply read your Bible. Lev. 17:11 "The life of the flesh is IN THE BLOOD..........." Of course every living thing on earth has a common ancestry, all life on earth is carbon based life. All biological life shares the same DNA. Plant based virus' share RNA Apart from the bases, DNA is identical among all living creatures.

Last edited:
Did you actually read your (wikipedia) article? This opinionated piece does not offer any factual evidence it states clearly that "common ancestry" is based upon, ".......by developing testable PREDICTIONS, TESTING HYPOTHESIS, AND CONSTRUCTING THEROIES..........."

Conclusion: The theory of evolution has just been confirmed..........confirmed to be nothing but a T H E O R Y, not a fact, not a law, just like this article "common ancestry" it is a prediction, a hypothesis, ......in other words an IDEA based not upon facts but a PRDICTION. Define prediction as presented by Webster: reasoning about the future. Reasoning: thinking.

But if you want evidence of common ancestry simply read your Bible. Lev. 17:11 "The life of the flesh is IN THE BLOOD..........." Of course every living thing on earth has a common ancestry, all life on earth is carbon based life. All biological life shares the same DNA. Plant based virus' share RNA Apart from the bases, DNA is identical among all living creatures.

Perhaps my 50th posting of an exce...american.com/author/john-rennie/']John Rennie
- July 1, 2002
Editor-in-Chief, Scientific American

15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

[.....]
1. Evolution is only a theory. It is not a fact or a scientific law.

Many people learned in Elementary School that a theory falls in the middle of a hierarchy of certainty -- above a mere hypothesis but below a law.
Scientists do NOT use the terms that way, however.
According to the National Academy of Sciences (NAS), a Scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses." No amount of validation changes a theory into a law, which is a descriptive generalization about nature.
So when scientists talk about the theory of evolution -- or the atomic theory or the theory of relativity, for that matter -- they are NOT expressing reservations about its truth.

In addition to the theory of evolution, meaning the idea of descent with modification, one may also speak of the Fact of evolution."..."

`

Perhaps my 50th posting of an exce...american.com/author/john-rennie/']John Rennie
- July 1, 2002
Editor-in-Chief, Scientific American

15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

[.....]
1. Evolution is only a theory. It is not a fact or a scientific law.

Many people learned in Elementary School that a theory falls in the middle of a hierarchy of certainty -- above a mere hypothesis but below a law.
Scientists do NOT use the terms that way, however.
According to the National Academy of Sciences (NAS), a Scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses." No amount of validation changes a theory into a law, which is a descriptive generalization about nature.
So when scientists talk about the theory of evolution -- or the atomic theory or the theory of relativity, for that matter -- they are NOT expressing reservations about its truth.

In addition to the theory of evolution, meaning the idea of descent with modification, one may also speak of the Fact of evolution."..."

`
Your attempt at deceit and deflection. 15 meaningless "IDEAS"? Really? The false premise that a Theory is somehow a fact of science. It cannot be a fact and a non fact at the same instant. As per the the law of logic. The law of the excluded middle. Something is either a factual truth or its negation is a factual truth.

Why is there no LAW OF EVOLUTION found in the laws of physics? Because its not a fact of science......its an idea that does not have enough demonstrable facts in evidence to make it a LAW. Such as the law of biogenesis which has never been falsified by any Scientific Experiment . Life can only be reproduced by pre-existing life within the same species.

There is no evidence for Creation :question: Strange is it not that the Holy Scriptures agree with Louis Pasteur's scientific experiment on the origins of life that has never been falsified. (Genesis 1:24-25). Now that is a fact. :disbelief:

Creation has never been falsified by any Scientific Experiment. Can you say the same for evolution? How many experiments have attempted to reproduce life yet were falsified time and time again? Yet Creation has never been falsified.........ONCE.

Last edited:
Your attempt at deceit and deflection. 15 meaningless "IDEAS"? Really? The false premise that a Theory is somehow a fact of science. It cannot be a fact and a non fact at the same instant. As per the the law of logic. The law of the excluded middle. Something is either a factual truth or its negation is a factual truth.

Why is there no LAW OF EVOLUTION found in the laws of physics? Because its not a fact of science......its an idea that does not have enough demonstrable facts in evidence to make it a LAW. Such as the law of biogenesis which has never been falsified by any Scientific Experiment . Life can only be reproduced by pre-existing life within the same species.

There is no evidence for Creation :question: Strange is it not that the Holy Scriptures agree with Louis Pasteur's scientific experiment on the origins of life that has never been falsified. (Genesis 1:24-25). Now that is a fact. :disbelief:

Creation has never been falsified by any Scientific Experiment. Can you say the same for evolution? How many experiments have attempted to reproduce life yet were falsified time and time again? Yet Creation has never been falsified.........ONCE.

Scientific Theory vs Law​

There is a common Misconception that a scientific law is a more sound version of a scientific theory. This is largely due to the fact that the scientific definition of the word is different than the English definition. In this article we define both terms and compare the two definitions. We then apply these definitions to the definition of the scientific method. Finally, we use these definitions to argue that science is the best tool we have to understand the natural world.....

`

Why is there no LAW OF EVOLUTION found in the laws of physics?
Because theories are not laws. Theories do not become laws, and vice versa. They are completely distinct concepts.

You didn't know this. You don't know what theories and laws are, in science.

Doesn't this embarrass you just a little bit? I mean, that long, embarrassing rant... and you don't even have the slightest grasp of the meanings of the basic concepts that launched you into an incoherent episode of meaningless babble..

You should feel embarrassed.

Scientific Theory vs Law​

There is a common Misconception that a scientific law is a more sound version of a scientific theory. This is largely due to the fact that the scientific definition of the word is different than the English definition. In this article we define both terms and compare the two definitions. We then apply these definitions to the definition of the scientific method. Finally, we use these definitions to argue that science is the best tool we have to understand the natural world.....

`
Again. Where is the Law of Evolution? There is no law of evolution. No idea can trump a verified fact and no theory is equal to or superior to any fact of science. Deceit and Deflection. Why have you not addressed the fact there is no Law of Evolution? You cannot. :blahblah:

Thus far..........no one on this board has produced the Law of Evolution. I wonder why? :abgg2q.jpg: Talk about dogma. A self creating universe. Everything came from Nothing just ask S. Hawking. That is if he was not taking an eternal dirt nap.

Forum List

Back