Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

My point is he not responsible for 750k. We can go down the path of how many lie on Trump vs. the Governors vs. China. Trump is far from innocent here. But he is not responsible for all 750k.
yes he is ... he's the one who pulled the CDC out of all the countries in the world in 2017 because he hates everything Obama he said to Bob Woodward its all on tape ... he thought all these CDC people around the world was Obama's Idea, it wasn't ... it was the CDC idea ... so when he pulled them out and the virus got out late 2019 by January trumps became aware of the virus .. he thought it was just the Flue so he did nothing even though every body involved told him differently ... his reason was he was afraid the market would fall and make him look bad ... didn't care about people dying, he was afraid of looking bad ... he couldn't have that ... 750,000 people died because of his vanity ...

yes he did its all on government record and on tape of him sating he did this ... at the time in 2017 china works side by side with the CDC all not the world who had the CDC in their country worked with the CDC ... that fact that you are too stupid to look shit up is your problem
Lies. China can do what it wants when it wants. The CDC is an American entity you idiot. China has the WHO in its back pocket.

in 2017 they gave a fuck about the CDC .... trump fuck it up like everything he touches ... you want to be stupid find but the fact remains a fact ...trump it totally responsible for the deaths of 750,000 American citizens and that you can't change its in the records ... and on tape ... trump has killed more people then WW1 WW2 Korean War the Vietnam war the Iraq war and the Afghanistan war put together ... you support that murder tells me who the fuck you suport and it ain't the American people ...
No. Your lies are hysterical. You may be the dumbest person alive. Honestly. The dumbest.

Trump politicized this entire thing. He downplayed the virus, he would ignore the recommendations from his health advisors, he was inconsistent in his messaging on masks and the vaccine.

We see the impacts of all of that now as the biggest divide in vaccine rates are along political lines. Republicans are one of the least vaccinated groups. Our HEALTH, of all things, has been politicized. That’s because of Trump.

Biden has been much more consistent on his approach to handling covid. In their handling of covid alone, voters agree that Biden has handled this far better than Trump. You can blame Biden for some things, but I think he has done much better in this area. Data shows that Americans agree.

Looks like a plea

Leftists champion hypocrisy because they champion dependency, projection and intellectual dishonesty.

Looks like a plea

Not really.

The biggest divide in vaccination rate is along political party lines. Republicans are one of the least vaccinated groups.

Republicans refuse to get vaccinated and then complain that so many people are getting infected with Covid. You were saying something about hypocrisy?

Not really.

The biggest divide in vaccination rate is along political party lines. Republicans are one of the least vaccinated groups.

Republicans refuse to get vaccinated and then complain that so many people are getting infected with Covid. You were saying something about hypocrisy?

Sure I get it. The vaccine developed on Trump's watch, but Republicans deny the vaccine because it's Trump's fault.

Vaccine and masks are good.

Trump caused COVID to spread

USA & worldwide

USA is communist & the States are run by the Federal govt.

COVID cases on Xiden's watch are Trump's fault.

I mean Republican's fault.

Reason you're financially strapped is Reagan's fault.

The 2008 recession was Bush's fault

Bush is reason for the underperformance on Obama's watch.

Trump is reason for inflation today.

Trump divided the nation, Obama was a gatherer.

How'd I do?

Not really.

Kyrie Irving is a Republican? Oh....

Lies. China can do what it wants when it wants. The CDC is an American entity you idiot. China has the WHO in its back pocket.
are you really this stupid ??? really !!! of course china can do what they want now thanks to Donald trump fucking up the works ... and the only thing the CDC has with The Who is to report to them of their findings .... thats the agreement the US has with them an nothing more ...they couldn't do that cause trump pulled them out of china ... prior to trump pulling out the CDC china had a great working relationship with the CDC... then trump stepped in an fucked every thing up ... if you had a brain or you were able to do ligament research you would know this ... but no you read all the right wing bloggers or conspiracy theorist shit ... cause your too stupid to do so...

are you really this stupid ??? really !!! of course china can do what they want now thanks to Donald trump fucking up the works ... and the only thing the CDC has with The Who is to report to them of their findings .... they couldn't do that cause trump pulled them out of china ... prior to trump pulling out the CDC they had a great working relationship with the CDC... then trump stepped in an fucked every thing up ... if you had a brain or you were able to do ligament research you would know this ... but no you read all the right wing bloggers or conspiracy theorist ... cause your too stupid to do so...
You are mentally ill.

Sure I get it. The vaccine developed on Trump's watch, but Republicans deny the vaccine because it's Trump's fault.
You’re being sarcastic but this is correct.

It’s not a coincidence that Republicans are one of the least likely groups to be vaccinated. Trump politicized this entire issue.

Kyrie Irving is a Republican? Oh....
I have no idea what political party Kyrie Irving is aligned with.

The political party of ONE individual doesn’t disprove the overall statistics that CLEARLY show Democrats are much more likely to get vaccinated than Republicans.

Anyone who disputes this is an idiot.

When COVID deaths took place under Trump it was 100% his fault and NOT the governors like Cuomo. Now that deaths under Biden have surpassed those under Trump despite Biden having been gifted the vaccine. But the Left?!?!? They blame the unvaccinated and governors like DeSantis and Abbot....NOT BIDEN!

The idiot leftists claim this is a Republican virus but this must be a Democrat unemployment malaise.

The states with the lowest unemployment %? Either Red or Purple. Highest!?!?!? BLUE. Why? Even the vaccinated wear masks and live in fear as the Govt supplies them with money and free rent.

Nebraska2.21
Utah2.62
Idaho2.93
South Dakota2.93
New Hampshire3.05
Vermont3.05
Alabama3.17
Oklahoma3.28
Georgia3.59
Montana3.59
North Dakota3.611
Kansas3.812
Minnesota3.812
Wisconsin3.914
Missouri4.015
Virginia4.015
Indiana4.117
Iowa4.117
Arkansas4.219
South Carolina4.219
Kentucky4.321
North Carolina4.321
Tennessee4.623
Michigan4.724
West Virginia4.825
Maine4.926
Oregon4.926
Wyoming4.926
Florida5.029
Massachusetts5.029
Washington5.131
Delaware5.432
Ohio5.432
Rhode Island5.834
Colorado5.935
Maryland5.935
Texas5.935
Mississippi6.038
Arizona6.239
Louisiana6.239
Alaska6.441
Pennsylvania6.441
District of Columbia6.543
Hawaii7.044
Illinois7.044
Connecticut7.246
New Jersey7.246
New Mexico7.246
New York7.449
California7.550
Nevada7.751

Biden has been a terrible president and awful leader and the poll numbers reflect that.

A Pew Research Center poll found that from July to September, Biden's approval rating fell by 18 points among Black voters, 16 points among Hispanics and 12 points among women. He won all three groups by lopsided margins last year. Among voters who identify as Democrats or lean Democratic, his approval fell by 13 points, to 75 percent.

Among independents, another key group that powered him into the White House, Biden's approval fell from 54 percent to 42 percent over the summer.

TRUTH OVER FACTS
BUYER'S REMORSE
POTTED PLANT IN CHIEF

do you alway ramble on about nothing the post asked for ... all you data isa just that unless data ... how about this try and answer the post .... what a concept ... a republican actually answering a post without the what about ________________-(fill in the blank)

You are mentally ill.
in other words ya got nothing ... you can't defend your position ... what next ???? my grammars bad !!!! I misspelled a word !!!! you right wing nut jobs always try the dodge when confronted with a fact ... which tells me you're useless as a a responder ... your post have no value ...

No. Your lies are hysterical. You may be the dumbest person alive. Honestly. The dumbest.
and we have another useless poster who can't prove me wrong ... you can't stand the idea that I just bested you... so you go for the personal attack ... what a loser you are ....

No he didn’t. You’re the moron who believes China gives a fuck about the CDC. Your face is in the dictionary under the definition of stupid. You leftists truly are demonic vultures. Take your meds.
do you ever post a defense other then attack the poster ??? are you this insecure ???? are you this stupid, that you don't know how to do research ??? seems all you know how to do is insult ... if you can't disprove my statement ... fine!!!! I won't respond to your childish 4 grader responses anymore ...

I reply to one thing at a time ... you republicans aren't capable of understanding more then one thing at a time ... case in point your response here you couldn't respond to why trump is responsible for the murder 750,000

What I just heard you say: "It's YOUR fault that I'm a simpleton!"

I take Denis miller with a grain of salt ... he has no value to me in anything he says or does ... after saying that, why is it so hard for these republicans to respond to my post ... I gave a time line based on historical facts given by trump himself all I get is foolish responses ... like this one here or some personal attack... or even my favorite, your grammar and spelling is bad ... when are you republicans going to act like a responsible citizen .... see how bad Donald trump is for this country ... I asked what has trump done to help the country ... again I get personal attacks and total denial why ??? he isn't done one thing for the people just himself ...did it accuse to you all that there might be some truth in what I have said ... when are you republicans going to face reality and post a factual response ... when<???

pretty much ... you did't reply to my original post on why trump is responsible for 750,000 peoples deaths ... you you reply like you did here a trick dodge ... what next ... the what abouts
_____________(fill in he blanks)

I take Denis miller with a grain of salt ... he has no value to me in anything he says or does ... after saying that, why is it so hard for these republicans to respond to my post ... I gave a time line based on historical facts given by trump himself all I get is foolish responses ... like this one here or some personal attack... or even my favorite, your grammar and spelling is bad ... when are you republicans going to act like a responsible citizen .... see how bad Donald trump is for this country ... I asked what has trump done to help the country ... again I get personal attacks and total denial why ??? he isn't done one thing for the people just himself ...did it accuse to you all that there might be some truth in what I have said ... when are you republicans going to face reality and post a factual response ... when<???

When you have nothing to say, revert to offering unwanted comments on the sig lines.

I'm not obligated to comment on what YOU want me to. I'll take you seriously enough to notice something beyond your lame diversions when you EARN it, not when you demand it.

Forum List

Back