Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

And now for the REAL numbers.

there were 429,874 dead the day Tramp left office and 8,832,292 active cases with a 2% death rate which adds 176,646 more deaths to Tramp's total giving him a grand total of 606,520 deaths under his watch and not counting the anti-vaxers who have died under his influence since. There are presently 744,113 dead which means Biden's total is 62,417 even counting Tramp's anti-vaxers against Biden.
Now that is some creative math ;). Keep digging that hole, as I am sure you will get out of it soon.

When COVID deaths took place under Trump it was 100% his fault and NOT the governors like Cuomo. Now that deaths under Biden have surpassed those under Trump despite Biden having been gifted the vaccine. But the Left?!?!? They blame the unvaccinated and governors like DeSantis and Abbot....NOT BIDEN!

The idiot leftists claim this is a Republican virus but this must be a Democrat unemployment malaise.

The states with the lowest unemployment %? Either Red or Purple. Highest!?!?!? BLUE. Why? Even the vaccinated wear masks and live in fear as the Govt supplies them with money and free rent.

Nebraska2.21
Utah2.62
Idaho2.93
South Dakota2.93
New Hampshire3.05
Vermont3.05
Alabama3.17
Oklahoma3.28
Georgia3.59
Montana3.59
North Dakota3.611
Kansas3.812
Minnesota3.812
Wisconsin3.914
Missouri4.015
Virginia4.015
Indiana4.117
Iowa4.117
Arkansas4.219
South Carolina4.219
Kentucky4.321
North Carolina4.321
Tennessee4.623
Michigan4.724
West Virginia4.825
Maine4.926
Oregon4.926
Wyoming4.926
Florida5.029
Massachusetts5.029
Washington5.131
Delaware5.432
Ohio5.432
Rhode Island5.834
Colorado5.935
Maryland5.935
Texas5.935
Mississippi6.038
Arizona6.239
Louisiana6.239
Alaska6.441
Pennsylvania6.441
District of Columbia6.543
Hawaii7.044
Illinois7.044
Connecticut7.246
New Jersey7.246
New Mexico7.246
New York7.449
California7.550
Nevada7.751

Biden has been a terrible president and awful leader and the poll numbers reflect that.

A Pew Research Center poll found that from July to September, Biden's approval rating fell by 18 points among Black voters, 16 points among Hispanics and 12 points among women. He won all three groups by lopsided margins last year. Among voters who identify as Democrats or lean Democratic, his approval fell by 13 points, to 75 percent.

Among independents, another key group that powered him into the White House, Biden's approval fell from 54 percent to 42 percent over the summer.

TRUTH OVER FACTS
BUYER'S REMORSE
POTTED PLANT IN CHIEF

lets give you a histroy lesson ... you need it ... this was all documented on tape by Bob Woodward .... year 2017 Trump was ready to take control of the country ... like all transfer of power the previous Administration gets with the new Administration gives them what they believe as important for the new president to know... Obama And Biden came to his office gave him many things he needed to know ... because of the HIN1 virus and the problems Obama had with it he told trump what he needed to know on how to take care of a pandemic ... this was all establish by Bob Woodard interview of trump on Tape ... because of trumps hatred of obama he thought this book was a obama idea it wasn't it was what the CDC book on pandemics ....so instead of reading it trump decided to shit can it ... he told Woodward he through it into the trash .... heres how the CDC wrote the manual they would have the CDC in all of the countries in the world to cover possible out breaks ... their Job was to stop all people coming early into the country ....if there was a suspected pandemic in that country ... to make the plan work there had to be CDC people their in that country ... what trump did was he had all of the CDC pulled out in the entire world back to the us ... by 2018 all cdc people were removed .. if a pandemic broke out the CDC had no idea if one had got loose ... because Trump pulled out their early warning system ... here come January of 2020 ... Biden had become aware of this pandemic... he him self contacted Trump to tell him there is a real bad pandemic loose in china... that they needs to stop all these country from coming into the US ... trump didn't take his advise ...heres what Trump told Woodward again all on tape in trumps voice .... trump told Woodward the reason he didn't stop china and other countries coming in to the US was it might cause the Market crash and would make him look bad ... to hell if people die trump doesn't want to look bad ... trump decided to not tell the people around him about the pandemic ... the problem trump had was it was killing the elderly people in Washington state... it was know to be there ... this was march of 2020 all this time trump kept refusing to stop the people coming into the us ... finally in April trump stop people from china to come into the US ... it was too late by then ...we also discovered that people in Europe were more infected with covid-19 then china ... this is why we Dems Blame trump for the 700,000 deaths not because of your insane reason here ... if trump had stop people from coming into the US from Chinas and all of the countries around the world we wouldn't be in the mess we were in ... so yes I do blame Trump 100% for this mess we are in and these 700,000 deaths ...

boy are you nuts never seen so much non-sense ... do you live in the world of conspiracy theorist ... you have no idea what the left supports what we on the left believe ... you get some nut job telling you the totally off the wall insane ideas none you are clueless
Kind of hard to be a conspiracy theory from @AzogtheDefiler when he supports his argument, and uses legitimate sources to support it. I guess the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics is just too radical for you ;).

Kind of hard to be a conspiracy theory from @AzogtheDefiler when he supports his argument, and uses legitimate sources to support it. I guess the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics is just too radical for you ;).
Apparently you did’t read my post… I responded to you allegation of us liberals saying trump is responsible for the deaths If COVID-19 I gave you a detailed response where he is responsible and like always you guys go after something else

Apparently you did’t read my post… I responded to you allegation of us liberals saying trump is responsible for the deaths If COVID-19 I gave you a detailed response where he is responsible and like always you guys go after something else
My OP was more than just COVID deaths. Can you not multitask and respond to all of it?

My OP was more than just COVID deaths. Can you not multitask and respond to all of it?
I reply to one thing at a time ... you republicans aren't capable of understanding more then one thing at a time ... case in point your response here you couldn't respond to why trump is responsible for the murder 750,000

I reply to one thing at a time ... you republicans aren't capable of understanding more then one thing at a time ... case in point your response here you couldn't respond to why trump is responsible for the murder 750,000
I am an Independent. Even Birx said that the first 100k deaths were unavoidable. So you're smarter than her too? Fucking idiot leftist.

I am an Independent. Even Birx said that the first 100k deaths were unavoidable. So you're smarter than her too? Fucking idiot leftist.
She also said we could see between 100,000 and 200,000 deaths if we do everything perfectly. We had what, about 400,000 under Trump?

you didn't read my post did you it gave you complete time line .... if trump had not pulled the CDC in china out like he did, if he had not pulled out all of the CDC throughout the world like he did ... we wouldn't have been in this mess as soon as it was noticed in china ...it would have been noticed by CDC and reported in china ... they would have stopped all ships, planes coming to the united states ... they couldn't do that because they weren't there to catch it ... who ever Brix is they don't know what the hell they are talking about ... this was all done by trump he's the one who order all the CDC throughout the world ...the bull shit about the first 100 ... is bull shit ... heres how I know ... when the eboli virus broke out in Africa and the cdc found out it got loose, only 3 people got into the us and they were put into isolation... pandemic stopped by the obama administration ... because they listen to the CDC and follow their directions ... which trump couldn't do he refused have them throughout the world ... they the shti happen he was afraid the stock market would crash and make him look bad ... you did read my time line did ya ... you just shot off you ignorant mouth... oh by the way, independents, they are republicans who are assume to admit they are republicans ...so they call themselves independents with as little behind the I like this Ir..

She also said we could see between 100,000 and 200,000 deaths if we do everything perfectly. We had what, about 400,000 under Trump?
the guys and idiot he has no clue what happen and how it happen ... he just regurgitating republican useless talking points

My point is he not responsible for 750k. We can go down the path of how many lie on Trump vs. the Governors vs. China. Trump is far from innocent here. But he is not responsible for all 750k.

you didn't read my post did you it gave you complete time line .... if trump had not pulled the CDC in china out like he did, if he had not pulled out all of the CDC throughout the world like he did ... we wouldn't have been in this mess as soon as it was noticed in china ...it would have been noticed by CDC and reported in china ... they would have stopped all ships, planes coming to the united states ... they couldn't do that because they weren't there to catch it ... who ever Brix is they don't know what the hell they are talking about ... this was all done by trump he's the one who order all the CDC throughout the world ...the bull shit about the first 100 ... is bull shit ... heres how I know ... when the eboli virus broke out in Africa and the cdc found out it got loose, only 3 people got into the us and they were put into isolation... pandemic stopped by the obama administration ... because they listen to the CDC and follow their directions ... which trump couldn't do he refused have them throughout the world ... they the shti happen he was afraid the stock market would crash and make him look bad ... you did read my time line did ya ... you just shot off you ignorant mouth... oh by the way, independents, they are republicans who are assume to admit they are republicans ...so they call themselves independents with as little behind the I like this Ir..
Yeah because China gives a Flying F about the CDC. Man you are deranged.

My point is he not responsible for 750k. We can go down the path of how many lie on Trump vs. the Governors vs. China. Trump is far from innocent here. But he is not responsible for all 750k.
boy are you stupid ... he removed the cdc people from china and all the countries because he thought the CDC play book was obama idea it wasn't and trump hates everything obama i... it was the cdc who came up with it the plans for a pandemic ... and the book worked .... the CDC stopped the eboli virus in Africa from spreading throughout the world ...... so the book worked ... trump took the CDC book and trashed it... source: Trump on Tape telling Bob Woodward what he did ... by pulling those scents out from the CDC he caused all of those peoples deaths ... even when he became aware of it in January he waited until April to ban people from coming into the country 4 months later when he knew about the virus ... so don't come here with you trying to tell us he wasn't responsible ... he was 100% responsible ... who you kidding not me ...you moron thinks he's a great leader he's a pompous Ass who only thinks whats good for him and nobody else ...

boy are you stupid ... he removed the cdc people from china and all the countries because he thought the CDC play book was obama idea it wasn't and trump hates everything obama i... it was the cdc who came up with it the plans for a pandemic ... and the book worked .... the CDC stopped the eboli virus in Africa from spreading throughout the world ...... so the book worked ... trump took the CDC book and trashed it... source: Trump on Tape telling Bob Woodward what he did ... by pulling those scents out from the CDC he caused all of those peoples deaths ... even when he became aware of it in January he waited until April to ban people from coming into the country 4 months later when he knew about the virus ... so don't come here with you trying to tell us he wasn't responsible ... he was 100% responsible ... who you kidding not me ...you moron thinks he's a great leader he's a pompous Ass who only thinks whats good for him and nobody else ...
No he didn’t. You’re the moron who believes China gives a fuck about the CDC. Your face is in the dictionary under the definition of stupid. You leftists truly are demonic vultures. Take your meds.

No he didn’t. You’re the moron who believes China gives a fuck about the CDC. Your face is in the dictionary under the definition of stupid. You leftists truly are demonic vultures. Take your meds.
yes he did its all on government record and on tape of him sating he did this ... at the time in 2017 china works side by side with the CDC all not the world who had the CDC in their country worked with the CDC ... that fact that you are too stupid to look shit up is your problem

Yeah because China gives a Flying F about the CDC. Man you are deranged.
in 2017 they gave a fuck about the CDC .... trump fuck it up like everything he touches ... you want to be stupid find but the fact remains a fact ...trump it totally responsible for the deaths of 750,000 American citizens and that you can't change its in the records ... and on tape ... trump has killed more people then WW1 WW2 Korean War the Vietnam war the Iraq war and the Afghanistan war put together ... you support that murder tells me who the fuck you suport and it ain't the American people ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back