Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

You keep avoiding the question. I wonder why that is.

The reason I ask is because I I think I’ll listen to the medical experts and not some random idiot on an anonymous message board with no medical qualifications yet thinks he knows more about than the actual experts.

So once again, what are your medical credentials?

Credentials actually are pointless since someone like Fauci has medical credentials but has not treated a patient in decades, and is a bureaucrat.
My degrees are in computers, physics, and math, but I have spend decades working on medical equipment like pacemakers, so I have to know what I am doing. I know how to do the research on anything.

In fact, you can to.
Go back to basics and tell me what the immune system is supposed to store in T-cell memory in order to head off future covid infection?
Since the only thing the mRNA injections produce is spike proteins, that is all the immune system can trigger on.
But that can never work since our own exosomes also have to use spike proteins in order to access ACE2 receptors.
So that is not going to work.
The immune system will reject an attempt to trigger on spike proteins, because that would be fatal.

Did you mean to say that you DON’T have a medical background?

I do not have medical degrees, but have worked in the medical field for decades.
I have to understand medicine in order to get medical software to work properly.
I just have to read it on my own instead of listening to class lectures.

I do not have medical degrees
Awesome. Thanks for finally answering.

After thinking very deeply about this, I’ve decided that I’ll go with what the medical community thinks and not some moron on an anonymous message board.

Thanks anyway. It was a really close decision and I had to put a lot of thought into that one.

The institutions only want funding, so are remaining silent.
But talk to the doctors and nurses.
So you have no medical credentials and you can’t link me to any medical organizations that agree with you.

Really convincing argument you have there.

If that’s so, then you can take your medical advice from janitors and I’ll get mine from the medical community.

Good luck with that.

WRONG!
Any half way intelligent person does not ask for "medical advice".
They instead ask to have the medical information explained to them, so that they understand it.
All you have been talking about is a belief system, not learning anything.

Last edited:
So you have no medical credentials and you can’t link me to any medical organizations that agree with you.

Really convincing argument you have there.

Wrong again.
I am beginning to think you are a hopeless Moran.
I most certainly DO have medical credentials after working on medical equipment for decades.

And I never said I could not link dozens of medical organizations that have the same low opinion of mRNA injections.
But it is obviously not worth it and you are a waste time.
You have not said a single word to indicate you are capable of independent thought.

WRONG!
Any half way intelligent person does not ask for "medical advice".
They instead ask to have the medical information explained to them, so that they understand it.
All you have been talking about is a belief system, not learning anything.
Hey you’re the one who said that medical credentials are pointless.

Go talk to the janitor about your medical options. I’ll speak to the medical experts, thanks. You know, since those medical degrees don’t matter to you.

When COVID deaths took place under Trump it was 100% his fault and NOT the governors like Cuomo. Now that deaths under Biden have surpassed those under Trump despite Biden having been gifted the vaccine. But the Left?!?!? They blame the unvaccinated and governors like DeSantis and Abbot....NOT BIDEN!

The idiot leftists claim this is a Republican virus but this must be a Democrat unemployment malaise.

The states with the lowest unemployment %? Either Red or Purple. Highest!?!?!? BLUE. Why? Even the vaccinated wear masks and live in fear as the Govt supplies them with money and free rent.

Nebraska2.21
Utah2.62
Idaho2.93
South Dakota2.93
New Hampshire3.05
Vermont3.05
Alabama3.17
Oklahoma3.28
Georgia3.59
Montana3.59
North Dakota3.611
Kansas3.812
Minnesota3.812
Wisconsin3.914
Missouri4.015
Virginia4.015
Indiana4.117
Iowa4.117
Arkansas4.219
South Carolina4.219
Kentucky4.321
North Carolina4.321
Tennessee4.623
Michigan4.724
West Virginia4.825
Maine4.926
Oregon4.926
Wyoming4.926
Florida5.029
Massachusetts5.029
Washington5.131
Delaware5.432
Ohio5.432
Rhode Island5.834
Colorado5.935
Maryland5.935
Texas5.935
Mississippi6.038
Arizona6.239
Louisiana6.239
Alaska6.441
Pennsylvania6.441
District of Columbia6.543
Hawaii7.044
Illinois7.044
Connecticut7.246
New Jersey7.246
New Mexico7.246
New York7.449
California7.550
Nevada7.751

Biden has been a terrible president and awful leader and the poll numbers reflect that.

A Pew Research Center poll found that from July to September, Biden's approval rating fell by 18 points among Black voters, 16 points among Hispanics and 12 points among women. He won all three groups by lopsided margins last year. Among voters who identify as Democrats or lean Democratic, his approval fell by 13 points, to 75 percent.

Among independents, another key group that powered him into the White House, Biden's approval fell from 54 percent to 42 percent over the summer.

TRUTH OVER FACTS
BUYER'S REMORSE
POTTED PLANT IN CHIEF

DeathSantis and Abbott pushed back against the mitigation practices that have worked in states like NJ and NY and the result has been tens of thousands dead.

In fact...in spite of NY getting hammered by covid early on with many thousands dying weekly ...Florida has passed NY in deaths.

And not by a little. By a LOT. Like 2500 more and growing daily

Florida and Texas and many other red states have been covid dumpster fires

DeathSantis and Abbott pushed back against the mitigation practices that have worked in states like NJ and NY and the result has been tens of thousands dead.

In fact...in spite of NY getting hammered by covid early on with many thousands dying weekly ...Florida has passed NY in deaths.

99.4% survival rate

Hey you’re the one who said that medical credentials are pointless.

Go talk to the janitor about your medical options. I’ll speak to the medical experts, thanks. You know, since those medical degrees don’t matter to you.

Wrong.
You don't just "talk" to people, but instead read something called "books".
You are not speaking to anyone, especially NOT any medical experts.
You are just listening to pundits reading inflammatory headlines without substance.

Yah, like there is a degree you can get in mRNA technology.
You obviously are an idiot, not worth my time.

Wrong.
You don't just "talk" to people
Sure I do.

I talk to my doctor about my health. I talk to my doctor because she has medical degrees and is qualified to help me with any health decisions.

Since medical degrees don’t matter to you, you can go meet with the janitor. I’m sure you think the janitor is just as qualified on this subject.

Right, “moran”?

That is really, really ignorant.
Mitigation does NOT work at all and never can.
Mitigation means "flattening the curve", but since the infection rate is still above 1, then things are constantly worse off.
You have more and more infected as it spreads wider and deeper.

And by the way, NY is 315 deaths per 100,000 people.
Fl is only 277 deaths per 100,000 people.
So even though FL has an older and more vulnerable population, they are doing much better than NY.

Sure I do.

I talk to my doctor about my health. I talk to my doctor because she has medical degrees and is qualified to help me with any health decisions.

Since medical degrees don’t matter to you, you can go meet with the janitor. I’m sure you think the janitor is just as qualified on this subject.

Right, “moran”?

Your an idiot.
Your doctor never took course in mRNA technology because it did not exist until 2008.
You can't learn this stuff by talking to ANYONE.
You have to do the reading yourself.

Just go ahead and ask your doctor how exosomes get into cells to transfer information from your metabolic system.

That is really, really ignorant.
Mitigation does NOT work at all and never can.
Mitigation means "flattening the curve", but since the infection rate is still above 1, then things are constantly worse off.
You have more and more infected as it spreads wider and deeper.

And by the way, NY is 315 deaths per 100,000 people.
Fl is only 277 deaths per 100,000 people.
So even though FL has an older and more vulnerable population, they are doing much better than NY.
you should be looking at mississippi & alabama for covid death rates. darwin at work.
e3o0bi7gsow71.png

The only "politicization" is by those who want to force a risky and ineffective mRNA injection on people, that likely has no value.
Not wanting to take a risky injection that have almost no benefit, is not political.
and you have your degree in sciense of biological immunity to a particular infectious diseases .... how long have you been working in this field with all you scientific research ??? your response here has no scientific bases to it ... its totally political on your part ...Its people like you who refuse the vaccine causing more people to dye ... then they complain about he cost of living cost of gasoline is too high and they don't know why ...... saying injections are risky is total political ... they are less risky then the mumps vaccine the polo vaccine or any of the shots you had when you went to school ...the side effect of those drugs are 50% higher then the covid-19 vaccination ever could be ... ... its not political who are you kidding, not me...

Right.

Republican actions are a result of politicization. Democrats are listening to the medical community.
maybe so, the dems did quickly decide to fall in line when. xiden won. prior to that they spread mistrust and fear…so you are likely right it’s all politics

the gop was always about choice on the matter

Forum List

Back