Hyper loop: Chicago to Cleveland, why????

If it goes one way to Cleveland it would help people avoid bullets. When Cleveland is an improvement, you have a problem.
There are not that many bullets to avoid in Ohio. I own, fix, trade, appraise and sell investment properties. I walk in and out of the worst neighborhoods in all of Ohio very commonly and have yet to get shot at. I was attacked for the first time just a couple of weeks ago. I am normally armed when in these areas especially if I am in them on fridays I am normally paying my subs and have large amounts of cash on me. I was not armed the one time I got attacked. Thankfully the assailent was only armed with an orange hose fillled with some thing. A quick and decisive response was given catrching the criminal off guard and I was able to inflict enough damage in a short period to escape any further complications. Cleveland and Chicago are huge port cities and there is an astronomical amount of goods and services tranferred betwen these two cities vast amounts of wealth could be created sednig these goods and services at 700 mph. There may even be a larger econmomic advantage by taking the vehicles off the road that currently are hauling this freight. Future traffic studies are alarming at best, please veiw these studies to see why we are going to need a transportation over haul and soon. We could again find our selves moving at horse and buggy speed in the very near future due to congestion. Trump may have some issues with the truth, how ever he was not lying when he was discussing the state of our infrastructre. If any thing it is much worse than he has let on. I am currently trying to remove myself from all local and state planning commities because the problems we are facing in the very near future are unsolvable when considering the budget. If you think you do not like your local governemt now, the future is much darker. I do not want to be associated with what is to come in the future. I find myself very comfortable with the fact that due to my age I will likely not have to deal with what is coming. Go find the people who are responsible for your roads, bridges, water treatment, and sewage and ask them about what needs to be done and what they have the money for while looking into thier eyes. No matter what their mouth sais their eyes will tell you the truth. You will see the eyes of a person that knows he can not do what is expected of his job. Health,safety, and economics are going to suffer in the near future and it will be noticable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was referring to bullets in Chicago.
Chi town is not so bad! Gary is where the real issue is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I run around chicago some, you can avoid the bullets with common sense! Stay the fuck out of Gary though, the whole thing is a shit hole! I will say this my group that plays in Chicago are some of the biggest and well armed farm boys you have ever seen. That may help me aviod issues in the area! I am almost always in a large group when in Chicago so I may feel safer than the typical tourist there. My experience may be slanted due to feeling pretty safe with my group! Cleveland I have experienced both in large groups and also on my own and have never experienced any thing scary in any way!
I’ve been through Gary recently. It’s a ghost town. The only operating businesses are chicken restaurants.
It has been a minute for me 10 years proly! I will drive through it this summer when I go see a game at Wrigley. I am going to see Fenway this year also. Might even get me a Dodger dog this year! This years trip will be the smallest I ever ever been with in Chicago. Just me , my highschool catcher and my college catcher going to Wrigley. Not one of our kids signed on like years past. It is sad realy!

California high-speed rail cost may approach $100 billion

it's more than doubled in cost, and that tube is untested, untested to the point that none exist.

I know Il is run by leftist morons, so they will plunge gleefully deeper into debt, but OH should have more sense.
Please look at a map and also take some economic courses. If you can not see why one would want such a thing you are not very bright! Also please look at traffic studies for the future and you will start to understand that the status quo is not viable in the future! Is this the answer to our problems, IDK. We had better be trying some thing new and soon though!
I suggest you take your own advice.

All we have is examples of failure.

Sorry , some of wouold rather fix the country we are in.! We are the opnes that fucked it up. We use to take care of our infrastructure. The good news is that most of the people who are against such a thing are tiny little fucking quiters like you! So we still have hope! You move you peice of shit!

Sorry , some of wouold rather fix the country we are in.! We are the opnes that fucked it up. We use to take care of our infrastructure. The good news is that most of the people who are against such a thing are tiny little fucking quiters like you! So we still have hope! You move you peice of shit!
morons like you and you ilk are going to destroy the country decades before you can fix it.

you just lack the math or economic skills to grasp these irrefutable facts.

want to live in your utopia? Ven is taking people in, most people are selling everything they have to get out, but hey, you know how to make government work...

morons like you and you ilk are going to destroy the country decades before you can fix it.

you just lack the math or economic skills to grasp these irrefutable facts.

want to live in your utopia? Ven is taking people in, most people are selling everything they have to get out, but hey, you know how to make government work...
Morons like me! You are a fucking joke. you have offered no math, no facts, no nothing go fuck your self!

Forum List

Back