HW Bush broke his central campaign promise, as did Trump with the wall, Trump will also serve 1 term

One reason I’m agsinst the wall is because you rightards are for it and I struggle to find any issue you’re ever right about.
That just shows how unhinged you are. :rolleyes:

Just look at who you choose for an avatar. A traitor. A Muslim Brotherhood operative, keynote speaker at their conferences, and who purged words from FBI manuals, on orders from top Muslim Brotherthood front groups (CAIR, ISNA, MPAC)
:cuckoo:

And I can’t wait for the next Democrat president & Congress to counter that by adding more seats to the Supreme Court and filling them with Liberal justices.
There IS NO Democrat party. When election tampering is all cleaned up, illegal aliens all deported, mail voting abolished, Democrats won't exist. Plenty of time to do all that between now and January 2021. :biggrin:
You poor thing, you live in a bubble of delusion. Democrats, the party you deny, have gained over 400 seats at the federal and state level in a blue wave since Trump became president.

And I can’t wait for the next Democrat president & Congress to counter that by adding more seats to the Supreme Court and filling them with Liberal justices.
There IS NO Democrat party. When election tampering is all cleaned up, illegal aliens all deported, mail voting abolished, Democrats won't exist. Plenty of time to do all that between now and January 2021. :biggrin:
You poor thing, you live in a bubble of delusion. Democrats, the party you deny, have gained over 400 seats at the federal and state level in a blue wave since Trump became president.

Only 600 more to go to break even after they fucked America with Obama care

Still pales in comparison to Obama taking GDP from -8.4% to 5.1%.
:puhleeze: Obama didn't do that, as you've already been told about 3 times already, but you keep on pretending that it was Obama's success, when he just happened to be there when the economy naturally rebounded. This is just like 90's Republicans giving Reagan all the credit for the dissolution of the Soviet Union, when mostly, he just happened to be there when it happened.

If Obama was any good at managing an economy, he would have had a good final year in 2016, instead of the flunk that it (and he) was.

united-states-gdp-growth.png
Again gramps, just because you’re too insane to know that Obama was president from 2009-2017 doesn’t mean others are as crazy as you. Still, I posted a link to the BEA’s GDP figures showing Obama took GDP from -8.4% to 5.1%, just as I said.

So? Republicans didn’t get that thousand in one election cycle either. Politics is a pendulum and it’s swinging back to the left now.

So? Republicans didn’t get that thousand in one election cycle either. Politics is a pendulum and it’s swinging back to the left now.

And they won't do a damn thing except fuck it up some more.

Yet none of that happened. Yet you still blame Democrats for Republicans’ failures. That’s what conservatives do.
What do you mean, none of that happened? It's liberal "go along to get along" Republicans who are responsible. They're no different than Democrats. You think party affiliation means anything? There are very few conservatives in Congress. They campaign as conservatives but vote as liberals. If it walks like a duck...
Nope, that’s just rightwingnut stupidity of calling any Republican who doesn’t vote 100% of the way you want, a Liberal.

The fact of the matter is, many Republicans don’t want to spend tens of billions of dollars on a border wall. That doesn’t make them Liberals. An argument can also be made that the conservative position should be to spend less, not more, and to focus on paying down the debt.
Bullshit. Nobody said they have to vote 100% the way I want. And your argument about tens of billions of dollars is ridiculous. We spend a hell of a lot more than that feeding the parasites who come into the country illegally and you know it, you're just too disingenuous to admit it.
Record $135 billion a year for illegal immigration, average $8,075 each, $25,000 in NY
That’s what your argument is. Republicans who didn’t support the wall are Liberals. Did I misinterpret that? And your argument that we spend more on illegals being here is a strawman since we will still have illegals here even with a wall.

It's funny how you pretend a wall doesn't already exist

You don't want a wall because it will be Trump's legacy..

I’ve pretended no such thing as I’ve talked about the existing wall in other posts. But thanks for making my point for me — we have walls along the border and illegal aliens still get in.

What do you mean, none of that happened? It's liberal "go along to get along" Republicans who are responsible. They're no different than Democrats. You think party affiliation means anything? There are very few conservatives in Congress. They campaign as conservatives but vote as liberals. If it walks like a duck...
Nope, that’s just rightwingnut stupidity of calling any Republican who doesn’t vote 100% of the way you want, a Liberal.

The fact of the matter is, many Republicans don’t want to spend tens of billions of dollars on a border wall. That doesn’t make them Liberals. An argument can also be made that the conservative position should be to spend less, not more, and to focus on paying down the debt.
Bullshit. Nobody said they have to vote 100% the way I want. And your argument about tens of billions of dollars is ridiculous. We spend a hell of a lot more than that feeding the parasites who come into the country illegally and you know it, you're just too disingenuous to admit it.
Record $135 billion a year for illegal immigration, average $8,075 each, $25,000 in NY
That’s what your argument is. Republicans who didn’t support the wall are Liberals. Did I misinterpret that? And your argument that we spend more on illegals being here is a strawman since we will still have illegals here even with a wall.

I’ve pretended no such thing as I’ve talked about the existing wall in other posts. But thanks for making my point for me — we have walls along the border and illegal aliens still get in.

So you think this lady will penetrate the wall?

It is funny how the left thinks Mexicans are world class climbers and diggers

289Z.gif

Yet none of that happened. Yet you still blame Democrats for Republicans’ failures. That’s what conservatives do.

Wait. If the wall already exists...why are we going to spend 30 billion on it?

"Could somebody please explain to the Democrats (we need their votes) that our Country losses 250 Billion Dollars a year on illegal immigration, not including the terrible drug flow. Top Border Security, including a Wall, is $25 Billion. Pays for itself in two months. Get it done!" - President Trump

Blaming Congress is a stalling tactic for people who don't really want the wall.

So now the question us...Are you dishonest or just stupid?

I say both.

U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2018 | Statista

Obama had quarters (that's what YOUR chart is measuring dolt) of 5.1%...4.9%...and 4.76%

In case you couldn't do the math....those numbers are ALL higher than Trump's ONE quarter of 4.2%

Now go sit in the corner
Looks like YOU are the one to go sit in the corner. The highest GDP growth quarter that can be attributable to Obama is 2.3% (about equivalent to Trump's lowest),

The earlier years are recession recoil years, which Obama has nothing to do with,
Some people have to be told twice.
The BEA says it was 5.1%.

So who do you think folks will believe, gramps? The BEA? Or a senile old curmudgeon?
1) do you believe in borders?
2) do you believe, currently, that the border is secure?
3) do you believe walls enhance security?

"In fairness to Trump, maybe we misheard him in 2016. Maybe he said the southern border needed a big, beautiful mall." - Coulter

Bush's broken promise wasn't why he lost. AFTER he broke that promise he was at 92% approval during the Gulf War. So that's a bullshit talking point. So is the one citing H. Ross Perot.

Bush lost because he was a bad politician and Bill Clinton was a great politician. But the main reason?

"It's the economy, stupid". The economy was bad, and Japan was eating our lunch.

Forum List

Back