HW Bush broke his central campaign promise, as did Trump with the wall, Trump will also serve 1 term

One reason I’m agsinst the wall is because you rightards are for it and I struggle to find any issue you’re ever right about.
That just shows how unhinged you are. :rolleyes:

Just look at who you choose for an avatar. A traitor. A Muslim Brotherhood operative, keynote speaker at their conferences, and who purged words from FBI manuals, on orders from top Muslim Brotherthood front groups (CAIR, ISNA, MPAC)

But the dems real challenge is to convince working women they have a plan to help them.
They're not going to do that by giving sanctuary to illegals aliens, currently taking about 8 millions jobs away from those women, and depriving American women business owners of $138 Billion/year in sales (from immigrant remittances), and depriving millions of poor American women of Billions$ of social service $$, now diverted to immigrants.

I've heard him mocked for going back on most of his bashing of GHW Bush Nothing on Jeb and GWB yet When it's trumps time hope they put him in a helicopter and dump him in a swamp
So is he supposed to be censored from free speech ? Are member of the Bush family supposed to somehow be off limits for criticism?

So they can bash Trump, but he can't bash them ? That's your position ?

He mocked his 1000 points of light statement ,bashed his NAFTA
That is the liberal Trunp-bash BS version. Trump didn't mock the 1000 points of light statement, he just said he didn't know what it meant, and he didn't even know who said it. So what ?

As for NAFTA, it DESERVED to be mocked, and more than that, it deserved to be trashed, as Trump has now done replacing it with the MCA agreement. Thank you , President Trump. Another accomplishment.

And I can’t wait for the next Democrat president & Congress to counter that by adding more seats to the Supreme Court and filling them with Liberal justices.
There IS NO Democrat party. When election tampering is all cleaned up, illegal aliens all deported, mail voting abolished, Democrats won't exist. Plenty of time to do all that between now and January 2021. :biggrin:

What am I dreaming about? As soon as RBG keels over it's a done deal. The only ones the Dems will be able to replace will be leftist activists. It won't change the makeup. You're fucked.
SCOTUS will be 9-0 conservative majority, sooner than we think. :biggrin:

Democrats' judge-shopping days are over.

You’re dreaming that she dies within the next 2 years. That’s a dream.

And if that happens, there’s nothing to stop a Democrat president & Congress from adding 4 Liberal justices.
There is no need for there to EVER be another Democrat President or Congress, as long as the right things are done over the next 2 years.

I believe his point was that he doesn't understand the difference between the market, and the economy. Similarly, there is no understanding that the rush to import/export goods before the tariffs took effect, created an artificial inflation of GDP
Got any more creative ideas like that ? :puhleeze: :slap:

:th_believecrap: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And again...trump is NOT welcome to speak at the funeral.

I guess a draft dodger can't really do a proper eulogy for anyone who has served his country honorably.
That's a cheap shot and you ought to know it. World War II was an honorable war worth serving in. Vietnam was a dishonorable war. Although I served 5 years in the Army during the Vietnam War, I don't condemn anyone who dodged the draft at that time,

In fact I'd say it was more proper to do that, than go out shooting at people who never attacked us (or even threatened us)

YOU are the one who deserves to get scolded, not Trump.

Still pales in comparison to Obama taking GDP from -8.4% to 5.1%.
:puhleeze: Obama didn't do that, as you've already been told about 3 times already, but you keep on pretending that it was Obama's success, when he just happened to be there when the economy naturally rebounded. This is just like 90's Republicans giving Reagan all the credit for the dissolution of the Soviet Union, when mostly, he just happened to be there when it happened.

If Obama was any good at managing an economy, he would have had a good final year in 2016, instead of the flunk that it (and he) was.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Last edited:
The earlier years are recession recoil years, which Obama has nothing to do with,

A, He had EVERYTHING to do with that Recovery.

B. Those 5% years were in 2011,and 2014. Recession ended in 2009. You might as well claim we are still in Recovery

So it was all about the Messiah grand plan ..cash for clunkers?

Yea it was brilliant.

You can have an "R" in front of your name and still be a liberal. Plenty of them in Congress. And if that isn't enough to stop him they just grab an Obama appointed federal judge to step in and block him. But you already knows this.
Yet none of that happened. Yet you still blame Democrats for Republicans’ failures. That’s what conservatives do.
What do you mean, none of that happened? It's liberal "go along to get along" Republicans who are responsible. They're no different than Democrats. You think party affiliation means anything? There are very few conservatives in Congress. They campaign as conservatives but vote as liberals. If it walks like a duck...
Nope, that’s just rightwingnut stupidity of calling any Republican who doesn’t vote 100% of the way you want, a Liberal.

The fact of the matter is, many Republicans don’t want to spend tens of billions of dollars on a border wall. That doesn’t make them Liberals. An argument can also be made that the conservative position should be to spend less, not more, and to focus on paying down the debt.
Bullshit. Nobody said they have to vote 100% the way I want. And your argument about tens of billions of dollars is ridiculous. We spend a hell of a lot more than that feeding the parasites who come into the country illegally and you know it, you're just too disingenuous to admit it.
Record $135 billion a year for illegal immigration, average $8,075 each, $25,000 in NY
That’s what your argument is. Republicans who didn’t support the wall are Liberals. Did I misinterpret that? And your argument that we spend more on illegals being here is a strawman since we will still have illegals here even with a wall.

It's funny how you pretend a wall doesn't already exist

You don't want a wall because it will be Trump's legacy..

So who do you think folks will believe, gramps? The BEA? Or a senile old curmudgeon?
They don't say that was Obama's. YOU said that.
The BEA says Obama's 2016 highest was 2.3. Yeah, I believe the BEA. :laugh:

He who laughs last, laughs best. And the "folks" will believe a mature, experienced, veteran, well-educated, highly talented, senior citizen, over some pimple-faced, push-over punk. :biggrin:
Dumbfuck, Obama was president since 2009. You just can’t stop lying, can ya?

Last edited:
That’s what your argument is. Republicans who didn’t support the wall are Liberals. Did I misinterpret that? And your argument that we spend more on illegals being here is a strawman since we will still have illegals here even with a wall.
Only a liberal could devise an "explanation" like this. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That’s ok, gramps. I understand reality is anathema to senile old folks like you.

Forum List

Back