Hurricane Dorian Thread

Where will Dorian hit and what will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So...Climate Change, according to your highly estimable intellect, encompasses global cooling.
It would, should the globe be cooling. But it isn't. It's warming.

Got any other childish questions?
OOOOPPPP"s

You lied AGAIN..

trend

So...Climate Change, according to your highly estimable intellect, encompasses global cooling.

OOOOPPPP"s

You lied AGAIN..

trend
Sorry idiot. The earth, indeed, is warming.
I just posted up EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE IT ISN'T.... And yo want us to believe you and not the unaltered data... What a fucking idiot..

OOOOPPPP"s

You lied AGAIN..

trend
I just posted up EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE IT ISN'T.... And yo want us to believe you and not the unaltered data... What a fucking idiot..

No you didn't, freak.

145726_5day_cone_with_line_and_wind.png

LOL... Almost a tropical depression and no US strike... The libs must be totally beside themselves today. NO disaster and deaths to blame Trump for...

Now back to your uninterrupted IMPEACHMENT DRIVE.....

OOOOPPPP"s

You lied AGAIN..

trend

No you didn't, freak.
Post up the empirical evidence to support your lie!

OOOOPPPP"s

You lied AGAIN..

No you didn't, freak.
What an intriguing debate.
Let me see if I can get you guys a spot on TYT.

OOOOPPPP"s

You lied AGAIN..

trend

No you didn't, freak.
You didn't know?
Europe burnt all Al Gore's "evidence" of global warning when their scientists found out his people omitted too many years of time.

The Democrats lied. Big time.

And they got caught by several top climatologists in European scientific circles. /snicker

"Who cares. It didn't happen to me. " Right ?

Thanks for sharing this sad story about the island with mostly poor and dead people here, and how the army is airlifting them to safety. His description of the strong smell of death is very telling that the 185 mph winds and 27 foot surge of water over the surface of the adjacent island must've been horrific.

Puerto Rico dodged a bullet -
just two years coming off of Maria ?
We'd be talking 100,000 dead, half a million missing.
$20 billion in damage.
They have a museum in Puerto Rico with paintings from the fifteenth century. That would have been truly bad if the hurricane had hit there.

I read yesterday that over 6,000 people were missing off the island and unaccounted for with 3/4 of the island still being under water. That is so awful.

I hear Obama never killed Osama Bin Laden....and they put him on that island in the Bahamas.....so maybe he's bit the dust.

I dunno, mudwhistle. He looks pretty dead to me:

Thanks for sharing this sad story about the island with mostly poor and dead people here, and how the army is airlifting them to safety. His description of the strong smell of death is very telling that the 185 mph winds and 27 foot surge of water over the surface of the adjacent island must've been horrific.

Wow 27' - I knew it was over 20' - pouring into 2nd-story rooms- but then you had at least 2 high tides while it stalled for so long in some places this was like a tsunami and an F-4 tornado at the same time for hours ....and 220 mph wind gusts. You can't stand in 70 mph, and this was 3 times that ! It must have been a nightmare and still is unfolding.

This is a job for the military I think.

$20 billion in damage.
They have a museum in Puerto Rico with paintings from the fifteenth century. That would have been truly bad if the hurricane had hit there.

I read yesterday that over 6,000 people were missing off the island and unaccounted for with 3/4 of the island still being under water. That is so awful.

I hear Obama never killed Osama Bin Laden....and they put him on that island in the Bahamas.....so maybe he's bit the dust.

If they shot him in the head....like they claim....his head would be a crater.
Nevermind the fact that Osama's beard was white when he was supposedly killed.

Here's a pic a few months before the compound was attacked.

image-1-for-editorial-pics-8-may-2011-gallery-1539619.jpg

He's still a CIA asset in witness protection under cover as
the owner of a bagel shop in Islamabad, a city of roughly 6 million people - half who look just like him.

$20 billion in damage.

image-1-for-editorial-pics-8-may-2011-gallery-1539619.jpg

There was a bloodspot above his left eye, and the dark patches on his beard could have been dried blood, too. Night vision photos can be tricky.

Wow 27' - I knew it was over 20' - pouring into 2nd-story rooms- but then you had at least 2 high tides while it stalled for so long in some places this was like a tsunami and an F-4 tornado at the same time for hours ....and 220 mph wind gusts. You can't stand in 70 mph, and this was 3 times that ! It must have been a nightmare and still is unfolding.

This is a job for the military I think.

They're already there with helicopters loading alive people they find back to somewhere safe. They may have a designated hospital and refugee center already set up somewhere in Virginia or wherever emergency services are highly available.

Forum List

Back