Hurricane Dorian Thread

Where will Dorian hit and what will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're not as smart as China.
china-bullet-train.jpg
Do you know how much CO2 and other waste was created in building that? Do you know how much continues for decades as it cures and the power plants create to run it?

You idiots fail to think critically about what you post up. The concrete will vent gases for decades. The train needs oil and lubricants daily. The Train needs repairs and energy to run... there are more gases and waste in creating that mess than the use of ICE engines would have done during its life span. But you think China is cool.... go live there if you think its so cool..
Maybe in 10 years when Hong Kong makes China a Democracy and the USA is the new USSR.
That's ok, it's only a few years after that when AOC says that we will all be dead anyway.

No you didn't. I call bullshit.

But,it is news when the american president acts like an embarrassing dumbass.
It's more embarrassing that the world thought Americans were stupid for electing Trump, but now they see we're even more stupid for believing the ongoing Russia hoax.

And wimpy liberals beg them to take away more of our Constitutional rights to keep us safe.
RACHEL-MADDOW-RUSSIA-NEWS-768x399.png

No you didn't. I call bullshit.

But,it is news when the american president acts like an embarrassing dumbass.
It's more embarrassing that the world thought Americans were stupid for electing Trump, but now they see we're even more stupid for believing the ongoing Russia hoax.

And wimpy liberals beg them to take away more of our Constitutional rights to keep us safe.
RACHEL-MADDOW-RUSSIA-NEWS-768x399.png
Cultism dictates you change the subject...

I think it's going to be a lot of rain the further north it travels. I've heard the Bahamas were hit and part of the island was buried under water for awhile. It's been church choir and karaoke for 2 days. lol

Hurricane Dorian has left the Bahamas, 20 dead, widespread destruction of homes, flooding was everywhere, chest deep. The toll is expected to rise.

Forum List

Back