Hurricane Dorian Thread

Where will Dorian hit and what will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
President Trump sending help to the Bahamas (long video, but thorough about the efforts of the White House to assist those who have been and are on the path of Dorian. We were lucky in Puerto Rico, says President Trump. Significant rains in the Carolinas predicted in the day or days ahead..

In defense of the president on the latest media attempts to ridicule him about his Alabama tweet, he was right. Although I'm not sure how he associated Alabama with the Carolina's, but a week ago before Dorian missed Puerto Rico, some of the 'spaghetti map' lines went across Florida into the Gulf and then heading inland even past Alabama here to Arkansas ( that's the reason I noticed).

Here's one I found;
EDEb4ngU4AA6ohF

Last edited:
No they aren't.
First they called the effect ... 'Global Warming' and when that failed
False. It is still global warming. But climate chnage emmncompasses more, like the acidification of oceans and changing weather patterns.

You really have all the dumbest denier talking points in your toolbox, don't ya?
You are a bald face liar...

The name has changed each time it was outed and people understood what it is your selling is crap..

global what..PNG

The name has changed each time it was outed and people understood what it is your selling is crap.
No, moron. It is still global warming. Climate change encompasses more than just global warming. It's not complicated...for anyone but you denier freaks.

The name has changed each time it was outed and people understood what it is your selling is crap.
No, moron. It is still global warming. Climate change encompasses more than just global warming. It's not complicated...for anyone but you denier freaks.

So...Climate Change, according to your highly estimable intellect, encompasses global cooling. Most people with common intellect already knew this. After all Earth's climate has been changing since it's creation. What took you so long?

Trump doctors the hurricane map with a sharpie:

20190904-trump-map-sharpie-ap-773.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

Look at the legend of the map dufus. Your TDS is affecting your comprehension....if you ever had any.
Oops, you forgot to make your point, troll.

You can take a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Meh
Haha, poor troll forgot his point. Let me help: you froze up at, "look at the legend".

No YOU froze up and didn't look. I SHOWED you and TOLD you where to look. I can't MAKE you look (hence the horse to water comment). Your TDS does not allow you to see the truth apparently. Poor little TDSer.

Last edited:
So...Climate Change, according to your highly estimable intellect, encompasses global cooling.
It would, should the globe be cooling. But it isn't. It's warming.

Got any other childish questions?

But the globe is NOT warming, fool.

"Climate change itself is already in the process of definitively rebutting climate alarmists who think human use of fossil fuels is causing ultimately catastrophic global warming. That is because natural climate cycles have already turned from warming to cooling, global temperatures have already been declining for more than 10 years, and global temperatures will continue to decline for another two decades or more. That is one of the most interesting conclusions to come out of the seventh International Climate Change Conference sponsored by the Heartland Institute, held last week in Chicago."

Expert Says the Earth is Actually Cooling

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

OMG! It's as if Trump's properties were bowling pins and the Hurricane a bowling ball. The setup couldn't be much better even if it were planned.
Not that I want to see something bad to happen to anyone. but look at how they are set up.

Hurricane-Dorian-spaghetti-models-1170596.jpg
EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

OMG! It's as if Trump's properties were bowling pins and the Hurricane a bowling ball. The setup couldn't be much better even if it were planned.
Not that I want to see something bad to happen to anyone. but look at how they are set up.

Hurricane-Dorian-spaghetti-models-1170596.jpg
Trump will be fine....you, you need help
deanrd you needed to be sedated when you heard it missed, right?

Thousands listed as missing in Bahamas in Hurricane Dorian's wake

More than 6,660 people were listed on the website Dorian People Search Bahamas as of Friday morning, as thousands were seeking information about their missing loved ones following the hurricane, site founder Vanessa Pritchard-Ansell, told NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/thousands-listed-missing-bahamas-hurricane-dorian-s-wake-n1050791
Thanks for posting that, Angelo.
That was a horrible thing at the Bahamas. I saw one picture on one of the videos yesterday, and I could have sworn I saw 2 people swim/drowning as the water passed by the camera at a quick pace, and then another human figure following a moment later, then, just rushing water. I'd heard a low-ball figure of a few people missing, but this thousands missing thing is worrisome. The island apparently isn't high enough to sustain a population when 3/4 of it ends up being underwater the second day. I guess I need to remember this at prayer time tonight. This morning I caught only one glimpse that Sean Connery survived the flooding and they had his picture up somewhere online.

Thanks for posting that, Angelo.
That was a horrible thing at the Bahamas. I saw one picture on one of the videos yesterday, and I could have sworn I saw 2 people swim/drowning as the water passed by the camera at a quick pace, and then another human figure following a moment later, then, just rushing water. I'd heard a low-ball figure of a few people missing, but this thousands missing thing is worrisome. The island apparently isn't high enough to sustain a population when 3/4 of it ends up being underwater the second day. I guess I need to remember this at prayer time tonight. This morning I caught only one glimpse that Sean Connery survived the flooding and they had his picture up somewhere online.
Here's a fun fact.
The original inhabitants of the Bahamas survived hurricanes and
everything else....until the Europeans arrived. Now extinct like most
of the indigenous tribes of North and South America..

Lucayan people - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back