Trade Puerto Rico for Greenland

Will Trump throw in some paper towels

upload_2019-8-27_9-49-0.jpeg

I don’t know if Trump realizes Greenland is an island
An island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

You FOOL!

They are not just surrounded by water. It is BIG water, OCEAN water
Still not seeing a point here. Puerto Rico and Greenland are both islands.
So friggin' what?

You obviously don’t understand the significance of islands to our president.

Because they are surrounded by water, big water, ocean water....it is impossible to supply them

Because they are surrounded by water, big water, ocean water....it is impossible to supply them
When did Trump claim it's impossible to supply Puerto Rico? Did you know he did supply the island with all sorts of necessary aid after their hurricane?

Is there a Jack Daniels I.V. drip in your arm at this very moment? Or is this all just part of your usual idiocy?

Last edited:
You FOOL!

They are not just surrounded by water. It is BIG water, OCEAN water
Still not seeing a point here. Puerto Rico and Greenland are both islands.
So friggin' what?

Helping people is one thing. Being a constant sucker is another. The waste of financial resources on that island is a disgrace. Other islands with the same demographics should be so lucky. They won the lottery and blew the pot of money.

Helping people is one thing. Being a constant sucker is another. The waste of financial resources on that island is a disgrace. Other islands with the same demographics should be so lucky. They won the lottery and blew the pot of money.
I think Schumer, Pelosi and the democrats as usual tried to hijack and politicize the hurricane relief. Trump takes dig at Dems on disaster aid

When did Trump claim it's impossible to supply Puerto Rico? Did you know he did supply the island with all sorts of necessary aid after their hurricane?

Is there a Jack Daniels I.V. drip in your arm at this very moment? Or is this all just part of your usual idiocy?
He did?

With all that big, ocean water?

Forum List

Back