Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

All right wing rags say it.....

Right wing (fake news sites) who Biden voters don't go to or trust.....

No never trumper voter or Biden voter would have voted for Trump, or changed their vote from Biden to Trump....over an article in a right-wing tabloid....which they consider the N.Y. POST to be.

Don't kid yourself in to thinking they would....
That is not what they told the polls though.

You are not aware of it but not all Biden voters are as willfully ignorant as you.

Rahm (never let a good crisis go to waste) Emmanuel was President Obama's Chief of Staff, not the head of the FBI.

Would the FBI have hidden the fact that they had the laptop and its existence was Russian disinformation?

As you know, Top Secret documents were found at the Chinese-financed Penn Biden Center prior to the mid-term election and hidden from the public for three months.

More Russian disinformation?
Be careful around open flame with that strawman you've just created.

That is not what they told the polls though.

You are not aware of it but not all Biden voters are as willfully ignorant as you.
Any one willing to change their vote two weeks prior to election day, based on an October surprise of Trump's placed in a right-wing news site by Giuliani and Bannon, is fable of your imagination.

Besides the fact that the N.Y.post, got more views of that article the seven days following the original article date, than any article they've ever had....

BEING BANNED from twitter, actually increased the reading of it.

It's called the Streisand effect! Look up that term.

Be careful around open flame with that strawman you've just created.
So you've got...

nothing-day-1-S.jpg

That's questionable at best.

First, it assumes that this really was Hunter's laptop, and not some hacked information that was put into a laptop along with some faked documents.

Secondly, it seems pretty unlikely that Hunter would drop off his laptop at a store he had no history with, and then forget it was there.
hunter admitted it was his.

That's questionable at best.

First, it assumes that this really was Hunter's laptop, and not some hacked information that was put into a laptop along with some faked documents.

Secondly, it seems pretty unlikely that Hunter would drop off his laptop at a store he had no history with, and then forget it was there.
As you know the laptop has been authenticated and Hunter has said it is his. You're a bit late to that party.

Really, "it seems pretty unlikely that Hunter would drop off his laptop at a store he had no history with, and then forget it was there"?

Seriously?

Hunter%20too-M.jpg

You laugh at many of my posts but you can never disprove anything I post, how strange!

I am truly amused that you guys equate an "officer of the court" (when there is no court in session) with being a law enforcement officer.

I know you hate the Bidens because Joe got so many more votes than your cult leader--literally kicked his mara-lard-ass up once side of the continent and down the other-- but there has to be a floor...a lower limit of idiocy to which you're not prepared to dive....

So far; we haven't found it.

As for Avenatti...my thoughts.

:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

This is a great ruling. I wonder if old Stormy is ruing the day she ever met the blob or her scumbag attorney; amazing you don’t see she and him together anymore.

When was he making that noise? Over a year ago? Hardly a serious contender.

As soon as Stormy’s star fell, she was dumped by the scumbag quicker than the blob dumped her.

She’s right where she belongs between those two

I am truly amused that you guys equate an "officer of the court" (when there is no court in session) with being a law enforcement officer.

I know you hate the Bidens because Joe got so many more votes than your cult leader--literally kicked his mara-lard-ass up once side of the continent and down the other-- but there has to be a floor...a lower limit of idiocy to which you're not prepared to dive....
I never made any comment about all attorneys being an officer of the court. If that's what you're clinging to, that's really weak.

I don't hate the Bidens at all. I do have, vehemently, what he, and his handlers, are doing to this country.

If you have been insisting for 2 1/2 years that the laptop was fake, and now that it is proven real…you move on to “who cares?”…you really have to ask yourself why you are such a lying cuck bitch.

Why are you partisan over truthful?

If it was Donald Trump Jrs laptop, you for sure would have said it is real and relevant. Why does truth depend on the party? Why are you a mentally manipulated twat? Why do you suck Rachel Maddow’s dick?

What interesting is that most people who insisted the laptp is fake likely were COVID CULT and still wear masks, hide under their bed, and got 30 boosters.

YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS WRONG…YET YOU NEVER CHANGE.

I've not seen anything from the actual laptop. Have you?

Seen plenty, haven’t you? If you mean have I opened the laptop on my breakfast table and perused the contents, well, no.

His emails are NOT fake. I really couldn't care less about the images to be honest, but I would be willing to get his crack pipe images are the real deal. You guys picked a real winner to try to defend.
Dimwingers love their crackhead pedophiles.

So I imagine, you've personally contacted Rudy numerous times to report crimes? Oh wait...you haven't? Nobody else has either.

Only a political hack wanting a payday would do such a thing.

Well...he's about to be under investigation (hopefully), he's out of work, and Biden won by 9M votes in an electoral landslide. Hope that was worth it. LOL
The man lost his business. But that's not enough for you...is it, Candy? Oh no...you on the left need to PUNISH anyone who dares to stand in the way of your agenda. You defend Joe Biden and his family even though it's obvious that they have been cashing in on influence peddling for decades! So Joe and Hunter get rich from corruption but the whistle blower that allowed us to see what kind of people the Biden's really are becomes poor? Is that the way it works with the left these days, Care?

All right wing rags say it.....

Right wing (fake news sites) who Biden voters don't go to or trust.....

No never trumper voter or Biden voter would have voted for Trump, or changed their vote from Biden to Trump....over an article in a right-wing tabloid....which they consider the N.Y. POST to be.

Don't kid yourself in to thinking they would....

No never Trumper would have changed their vote. Those people are totally lost. It is the REAL Independents or those who were on the fence that certainly may have.

Forum List

Back