Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

LOL...

It must suck that nobody believes you.
of course people believe it…it’s why hunter is in such a panic with his silly desperate letter…and chinabots like you are spreading such ridiculous propaganda and attacking this innocent witness

Your reasoning is brazenly idiotic...beyond the pale of mere partisanship. It reeks of insanity.
See, that's what I mean, Candy. You are rarely on the right side of an issue, but you used to always have an on topic response to any argument. If you need to talk, ping me on the USMB Lounge forum. You can call me "Daddy," if that will help you take my advice.

Merritless Gestapoland refuses to let the FBI do anything with the laptop. He is running cover for the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.
There we go again, there is always some reason the evidence is just out of reach. Which is it? Lying, impotence, or incompetence? All three?

There we go again, there is always some reason the evidence is just out of reach. Which is it? Lying, impotence, or incompetence? All three?
My post was very clear. Your lack of reading comprehension skills isn't my problem, Simp.

Last edited:
See, that's what I mean, Candy. You are rarely on the right side of an issue, but you used to always have an on topic response to any argument. If you need to talk, ping me on the USMB Lounge forum. You can call me "Daddy," if that will help you take my advice.
Chinacorn is clearly a chinesebot…no normal american is so clueless to things that we take for norm in america…such as what “officer of the court” means

If I insisted the laptop was fake for 2 1/2 years…then it turned out I was WRONG….I would reassess how I come to my conclusions and how I fucked up so badly with something so obvious.

Am I watching the wrong media? Am I being lied to? Am I just a dumb cult fuck? Do I have mass formation psychosis? Why am I wrong so often?

Blue pilled cult fucks….why do you not go through this self assessment after being proven to be SOOOOO fucking wrong?

I didn't hurt anyone.

I do like to see bad people fail. So your blob failing and all of his supporters being miserable is making me quite happy.
One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

yes, it’s all three…we are talking about garland here…but more importantly it’s also cause they are corrupt.

now that a special counsel was appointed because Garland hands were tired after Joey Xiden got caught red handed with classified documents he was hiding, there wall of protection is gone..hence we are seeing folks in the crime syndicate like hunter panic

Seems like you and Seymour Flops have dueling explanations. He says that Guiliani is an "officer of all of those courts"....not specifying which one. You're saying that there is no specification...

So who is lying...you or him?
struth is right that all lawyers are officers of the court regardless of whether they are involved in a case.

My answer was to your bizarre assertion that Julie-Annie, of all lawyers in the country, isn't an officer of the court because no court is in session. Court is in session so you are wrong about that.

He refuted your claim that court has to be in session, and I refuted your claim that there is no case pending. Sorry Candy Girl! You got double-teamed again. Must remind you of your days at community college.

Chinacorn is clearly a chinesebot…no normal american is so clueless to things that we take for norm in america…such as what “officer of the court” means
You're right! I didn't pick up on that. It reminds me of text messages I get saying "Your Venmo account is suspended do to suspishus activity. Click link and sign in your account immediately to not lose all you money."

struth is right that all lawyers are officers of the court regardless of whether they are involved in a case.

My answer was to your bizarre assertion that Julie-Annie, of all lawyers in the country, isn't an officer of the court because no court is in session. Court is in session so you are wrong about that.

He refuted your claim that court has to be in session, and I refuted your claim that there is no case pending. Sorry Candy Girl! You got double-teamed again. Must remind you of your days at community college.
And when they announce at the beginning of the day, "court is now in session" means nothing? LOL..

Like you, he is making stuff up trying to cast a light of legitimacy onto the political hit job done by the laptop repair dude.

Well, when you have a reputation for snooping around the personal information of others and handing it over to people who make it public...he deserves to lose his business.

I enjoy seeing bad people fail.
He would have been a "bad person" if he HADN'T alerted the FBI to what was on that laptop! It turns out that he would have been a naive person if he'd trusted the FBI to do the right thing and HADN'T made a copy of the hard drive before letting them seize it!

If you really like seeing bad people fail, Candy? Then I assume you're eagerly awaiting the House investigation running Joe Biden out of office once and for all?

yes, it’s all three…we are talking about garland here…but more importantly it’s also cause they are corrupt.

now that a special counsel was appointed because Garland hands were tired after Joey Xiden got caught red handed with classified documents he was hiding, there wall of protection is gone..hence we are seeing folks in the crime syndicate like hunter panic
Doesn't that bother you that you guys have the same routine over and over and over and always get the same results? You find some outrage or crime, like millions of fraudulent voters, and even with Repubs are in charge of everything, you just cannot seem to do anything about it. Mean old demmicrats just wont let you, on and on and on over and over. In this case it is mean old Biden, the evidence is there, but again, the repubs just can't quite get to it. You are probably right though. I am sure it is all three.

If the Bidens really did break laws, impeach him, arrest them and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. IF you really have evidence that holds up in court get it done. I suspect this, like all the other silly outrages from the right before, is either completely fact free or nothing they did is illegal. It is just like the widespread voter fraud, you guys just know, you can't prove it, but you just know. The Republicans are either lying, or so impotent and incompetent they simply cannot do anything to a mean old demmicrat when they break the law.
"If", Mak? I think we both know that the Biden's are guilty of influence peddling and have been for decades. Is that even a question at this point?

As for impeaching Joe Biden? That would have to happen in a Senate controlled by Democrats. I think we also both know that would be a waste of time no matter what the House investigation uncovers so why spend time and money doing so?

Forum List

Back