Hunter Bidens lawyer quits in the middle of a paternity hearing

The Biden's are quitters

like all demonRats out there.....what do you expect? :wink:

I wonder if a drug habit qualifies as a legal reason for being in debt.
I wonder if he is out of work because his name is no longer such a pull in the last three years.

Will the judge take into consideration that Biden can't maintain a drug habit, pay his ex wife and a new baby unless his dad wins the election. No one is going to hire an ex Vice Presidents son.

I couldn't read your link because I will not disable my Ad Blocker for anyone. At any rate your thread title is obviously wrong.

Attorneys cannot “quit”. They must file a motion to withdraw to get the court's permission to be released from their obligation to their client. The courts are not required to grant all such requests and in practice often deny them. Here is how one reputable source explained what really happened in Hunter Biden's case:

LITTLE ROCK (KATV) — Attorneys for Hunter Biden filed a motion Monday to withdraw from a paternity lawsuit filed against him in Arkansas.

Attorney Dustin McDaniel, on behalf of the Little Rock firm McDaniel, Richardson and Calhoun, cited "irreconcilable conflict" in the motion but did not provide further details. The motion also says that Biden's "personal attorney" advised McDaniel's firm that their services were no longer needed.

Hunter Biden's attorneys withdraw from Arkansas child support lawsuit

I couldn't read your link because I will not disable my Ad Blocker for anyone. At any rate your thread title is obviously wrong.

Attorneys cannot “quit”. They must file a motion to withdraw to get the court's permission to be released from their obligation to their client. The courts are not required to grant all such requests and in practice often deny them. Here is how one reputable source explained what really happened in Hunter Biden's case:

LITTLE ROCK (KATV) — Attorneys for Hunter Biden filed a motion Monday to withdraw from a paternity lawsuit filed against him in Arkansas.

Attorney Dustin McDaniel, on behalf of the Little Rock firm McDaniel, Richardson and Calhoun, cited "irreconcilable conflict" in the motion but did not provide further details. The motion also says that Biden's "personal attorney" advised McDaniel's firm that their services were no longer needed.

I just heard that it was three lawyers.

I bet all that money Hunter made off of Ukraine went up his nose. He's probably broke.

I bet all that money Hunter made off of Ukraine went up his nose. He's probably broke.

You're probably right. His extravagant playboy lifestyle burned through a lot of cash.
There may be even more bad news for Hunter Biden: He may have to repay the money he got from Burisma. The following was reported by WND:

"Hunter Biden could owe the millions he made in Ukraine from Burisma back to the people of Ukraine as a part of an asset recovery process under U.S. law. Under 22 U.S.C. Section 8904(a): 'The secretary of state, in coordination with the attorney general and the secretary of the treasury, shall assist, on an expedited basis as appropriate, the government of Ukraine to identify, secure, and recover assets linked to acts of corruption by Viktor Yanukovych, members of his family, or other former or current officials of the government of Ukraine or their accomplices in any jurisdiction through appropriate programs, including the Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Initiative of the Department of Justice,'" he explained. Please read more at the following link:

Report: Hunter Biden may need to repay Burisma - WND

tenor.gif

You're probably right. His extravagant playboy lifestyle burned through a lot of cash.
There may be even more bad news for Hunter Biden: He may have to repay the money he got from Burisma. The following was reported by WND:

"Hunter Biden could owe the millions he made in Ukraine from Burisma back to the people of Ukraine as a part of an asset recovery process under U.S. law. Under 22 U.S.C. Section 8904(a): 'The secretary of state, in coordination with the attorney general and the secretary of the treasury, shall assist, on an expedited basis as appropriate, the government of Ukraine to identify, secure, and recover assets linked to acts of corruption by Viktor Yanukovych, members of his family, or other former or current officials of the government of Ukraine or their accomplices in any jurisdiction through appropriate programs, including the Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Initiative of the Department of Justice,'" he explained. Please read more at the following link:

cocaine-is-one-hell-of-a-drug-34032753.png

Estranged wife: Biden son wasted money
on drugs, prostitutes

DOVER, Del. (AP) — The estranged wife of former Vice President Joe Biden’s youngest son, Hunter Biden, claims he squandered the couple’s money on drugs, alcohol and prostitutes since the couple separated in 2015.

In a court filing last week, Kathleen Buhle Biden asked a Washington, D.C. judge to order Hunter Biden to stop spending the couple’s remaining assets.

And that was back in 2017...ROFLMFAO

Forum List

Back