Hunter Biden’s Ass Is Grass

BREAKING!
Federal criminal investigation has started into Hunter Biden focusing on his business dealings in China

Taxes..hmm..where have I seen a political figure appear to get in trouble over his tax returns in the last few months??...Oh yeah. EL Prez!!
And Hunter isn't even a political figure. Yawn.....after all that bullshit of an October Surprise, you'd think it would be something more sexy.

BREAKING!
Federal criminal investigation has started into Hunter Biden focusing on his business dealings in China
The case will be dropped in a few months after everyone on the case saves on free meals and dry cleaning.
I DONT THINK SO!
Ds never seem to pay for their behavior.
Cuz they are so darn good.

Righteous they are, must appoint them all saints or something.

BREAKING!

Taxes..hmm..where have I seen a political figure appear to get in trouble over his tax returns in the last few months??...Oh yeah. EL Prez!!
And Hunter isn't even a political figure. Yawn.....after all that bullshit of an October Surprise, you'd think it would be something more sexy.
And where have we seen the current President being accused of Tax Evasion by the unrelenting IRS...never!

BREAKING!

And where have we seen the current President being accused of Tax Evasion by the unrelenting IRS...never!

Stick around. The game's just getting started on that. You may have to wait a while after he leaves on 1/20/2021.

BREAKING!

Stick around. The game's just getting started on that. You may have to wait a while after he leaves on 1/20/2021.
Sure puppy...the IRS doesn't give a fuck who you are; you don't pay, they brutalize you.
It's obvious you've never been audited and don't know anyone who has.

BREAKING!

Fingers are Crossed

BREAKING!

Sure puppy...the IRS doesn't give a fuck who you are; you don't pay, they brutalize you.
It's obvious you've never been audited and don't know anyone who has.

I've been audited twice. You are right. It's no picnic. I'm pointing out that it really isn't big news that they're going after him for tax evasion and not some
of the more "sexy" things in that dud of an October Surprise.

What a sad thread.....people NEVER learn !

The Establishment DS will always take care of it's own operatives.

All else is smoke and mirrors to keep your hopes alive and malleable.

Justice in America is now directly relative to who you know and how much money you have.

BREAKING!

Just one of many:

Forum List

Back