Hunter Biden’s Ass Is Grass

BREAKING!
Federal criminal investigation has started into Hunter Biden focusing on his business dealings in China

Taxes..hmm..where have I seen a political figure appear to get in trouble over his tax returns in the last few months??...Oh yeah. EL Prez!!
And Hunter isn't even a political figure. Yawn.....after all that bullshit of an October Surprise, you'd think it would be something more sexy.
And where have we seen the current President being accused of Tax Evasion by the unrelenting IRS...never!
NY State is accusing him of tax evasion

BREAKING!
Federal criminal investigation has started into Hunter Biden focusing on his business dealings in China

Taxes..hmm..where have I seen a political figure appear to get in trouble over his tax returns in the last few months??...Oh yeah. EL Prez!!
And Hunter isn't even a political figure. Yawn.....after all that bullshit of an October Surprise, you'd think it would be something more sexy.
And where have we seen the current President being accused of Tax Evasion by the unrelenting IRS...never!

If the wee laddie is charged and convicted between now and January 20 he might spend a few nights behind bars. Then he'll be pardoned. If the case is delayed until January 21 there will be no prosecution. So little remains prosecutable under the Xiden "Justice" Department........

BREAKING!

Stick around. The game's just getting started on that. You may have to wait a while after he leaves on 1/20/2021.
Sure puppy...the IRS doesn't give a fuck who you are; you don't pay, they brutalize you.
It's obvious you've never been audited and don't know anyone who has.

I've been audited twice. You are right. It's no picnic. I'm pointing out that it really isn't big news that they're going after him for tax evasion and not some
of the more "sexy" things in that dud of an October Surprise.
If you believe the IRS has had something on Trump for the last 10 years and has not prosecuted him, you have delusions.

BREAKING!

Can you post the Link I can't find via Google?

If the wee laddie is charged and convicted between now and January 20 he might spend a few nights behind bars. Then he'll be pardoned. If the case is delayed until January 21 there will be no prosecution. So little remains prosecutable under the Xiden "Justice" Department........

Nope...Biden is not like trump. He will not call the DOJ and demand the investigation be curtailed. He will allow the process to go forward. If trump's kid was being investigated, he would have called Barr and gotten it killed by now. We would know nothing about it.

It is an audit. trump has been audited, according to the Liar in Chief, for the last couple years.

Last edited:
OP, what CRIME do you think will be fully uncovered in this case?

I think Hunter has had this coming for a while, it's not surprise. Tax evasion etc. Of all the ridiculous and usually baseless claims being made, this is the only one with legs.

Biden basically shrugged. He said he's taking the investigation seriously, but he has done nothing wrong.

Trump has been investigating Obama, Biden, Clinton, Comey, and McCabe since the moment he was elected. Not a single one of them has been charged - WITH ANYTHING.

I think Hunter has had this coming for a while, it's not surprise. Tax evasion etc. Of all the ridiculous and usually baseless claims being made, this is the only one with legs.

Hunter said his taxes are in good order, and he's cooperating with the investigation. He didn't sound very worried about it.

Has anyone ever seen any Leftists with TDS actually explain a single reason they despise him so much?

I've asked for a long time and they just point to CNN and go "Orange Man Bad.....Orange Man Bad". Zombies?

I'm convinced they have no clue why.....except they were told to.

Yup. But we find that the typical Trumpist has such an over buildup of earwax from being plugged into Trump for so long, that they can't hear anymore. Sadly, this forces them to gestulate and mouth memorized talking points.

Hunter said his taxes are in good order, and he's cooperating with the investigation. He didn't sound very worried about it.
Well...we'll see...he's not been the most above board business person.

Yeah, even Al Capone had a 'legal' CPA. Come on, you can't be that stupid can you? Hell even Hunter's CEO Tony Bobulinski outed him!! Joe is dirty with Chinese and Ukrainian money and will be beholding to them.

"Tony Bobulinski appeared Tuesday on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox News, claiming the Biden family “shrugged off concerns” that Joe Biden’s alleged ties to his son’s business deals and their impact on the 2020 campaign. Bobulinksi said he raised the concerns to Joe Biden’s brother, Jim, in 2017 about a possible joint venture with a Chinese energy firm called Sinohawk Holdings."

“I was told this past Sunday by somebody who was also involved in this matter, that if I went public this information would be it would ‘bury all of us, man, the Bidens included,’” he said. “I have no wish to bury anyone. I’ve never been political. The few contributions I’ve made have been to Democrats. But what I am is a patriot and a veteran. To protect my family name and my business reputation, I need to ensure that the true facts are out there.”

Last edited:
vf
A recent poll shows a vast majority of Biden voters knew nothing about Hunter's rogue foriegn influence peddling in the Ukraine. and his money laundering. They are like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit by their lamestream media.

Or, more likely they don't care. No one is voting for Hunter.

Hunter is not a 'business person' in the first place. He failed at everything he did including being kicked out of the military, being a drug addict and getting a job at Burisma because his daddy was VP.

Hunter is not a 'business person' in the first place. He failed at everything he did including being kicked out of the military, being a drug addict and getting a job at Burisma because his daddy was VP.
That doesn't mean he's not a business person, he's just a bad business person.

As to getting a job because of his daddy? Every job the Trump kids had is due to their daddy.

A recent poll shows a vast majority of Biden voters knew nothing about Hunter's rogue foriegn influence peddling in the Ukraine. and his money laundering. They are like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit by their lamestream media.

Of course you are fabricating the facts. You, like all the other mindless trumpsters, cannot just stick with the truth. You need to insert your "alternative facts" when given the opportunity. None of what you stated is true. Call Rudy in the hospital and ask him what else the Russians fed him in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back