Hunter Biden Whistleblower Disappears - Did Hillary Murder Him?

"Rep. James Comer (R-KY) revealed on Sunday that Republicans had lost track of a top witness in the investigation of President Joe Biden and his family. During an interview on Fox News, host Maria Bartiromo asked Comer about evidence he had of Biden's alleged corruption. "You have spoken with whistleblowers," she noted. "You also spoke with an informant who gave you all of this information. Where is that informant today? Where are these whistleblowers?" "Well, unfortunately, we can't track down the informant," Comer replied. "The nine of the ten people that we've identified that have very good knowledge with respect to the Bidens," he added, "they're one of three things, Maria, they're either currently in court, they're currently in jail, or they're currently missing."

So a sitting US Congressman has informed us that multiple witnesses with first hand knowledge of Biden's child sex trafficking and drug smuggling operations are either missing, in jail as political prisoners are the most likely option, dead. This is huge because no Congressman, Democrat or Republican, would say such a thing if they didn't have proof that this happened. Why hasn't the Biden admin told us the whereabouts of these missing witnesses? In fact, the Biden admin won't even name these people, why is this? What are they hiding?

We all know that the Dems have a long history of murdering witnesses, Hillary alone has murdered at least 736 people to keep them from handing over evidence that would have landed her and her ugly dog-faced daughter in prison for life. Now it seems Biden is following her playbook and is murdering witnesses to protect him and his crackhead son from justice. However, it may be already too late for his son; since he will be most likely indicted today -- and we all know his son will flip on the big guy - but it is quite possible, Soros may order Biden to murder his son too....This is a very scary time.....only one man can stop this....

I notice Fox is being careful to have the word ALLEGED in the headline. With only the words "criminal scheme" in quotes?

So basically the dog ate my homework? Yet you are still moving forward? Even without your evidence or witnesses?

I notice Fox is being careful to have the word ALLEGED in the headline. With only the words "criminal scheme" in quotes?

So basically the dog ate my homework? Yet you are still moving forward? Even without your evidence or witnesses?
Which is why it is on the Biden admin to reveal to us the whereabouts of these missing witnesses...
Comer is not allowed to do it because he is a professional and will not name them for their safety.

Which is why it is on the Biden admin to reveal to us the whereabouts of these missing witnesses...
Comer is not allowed to do it because he is a professional and will not name them for their safety.
This seems very weak on the part of the GOP.
These people could be living next door to you without you knowing. They could be in your head, literally anywhere.

Do you know what they called Lincoln? Not a Conservative...

View attachment 780495
Do you know what they called Re-construction? They said it was too radically progressive and they mocked black people as being slaves on the planation because they directly benefitted from Reconstruction policies....

View attachment 780496

you know, the same shit conservatives say about black folks now who vote for policies that they benefit from....this is what happens when you morons step outside your bubble and try to debate me with that bullshit...you get destroyed...
What policies do blacks benefit from ?

LBJ isn't my hero.....

but it's interesting you bring up the FBI and COINTELPRO -- Something that not a single Conservative had a problem with when that FBI and CIA were going after black folks....

Like how the CIA assassinated Patrice Lumumba...who is he? Exactly...Conservatives don't give a fuck....

Or when those same cops went after this guy? Who is he? Exactly...Conservatives don't give a fuck...

No matter how much you deflect and gaslight like a bitch, you will never wipe off that stain, coward....

~~~~~~
Seems that Patrice Lumumba was assassinated in 1961. If my memory and history are correct that the assassination occurred during the Kennedy/LBJ (Dem) Administration.
Lumumba was elected in May 1960 and assassinated in January 1961.
Blaming Conservatives for Lumumba's death is a lie.
One would question what was CIA chief Allen Dulles up to at the time?
Truly, Allen Dulles was appointed by Dwight D. Eisenhower, however, Dulles ad been part of the OSS dissolved by Truman after WWII, then creating the CIA in 1947.
See: History of CIA - CIA

"A whistleblower has mysteriously disappeared without a trace after coming forward with information about Democrat President Joe Biden and his family’s business dealings. Israeli Professor Gal Luft has not been heard from since April 19. In 2019, Luft independently approached the FBI as a whistleblower. He reported to the federal agency that he had information regarding nefarious dealings by the Biden family. The information that Luft gave to the FBI apparently runs parallel to, and possibly even corroborates, the content on Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop. Nevertheless, rather than investigate the claims, the Southern District of New York instead issued an arrest warrant and extradition request against the whistleblower.

Almost four years after approaching the FBI, Luft was arrested at an airport in Cyprus on February 16 on his way back home to Israel. Luft commented on the situation on Twitter and accused the U.S. federal government of persecuting him to protect the Bidens. “[The Department of Justice] is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim & Hunter Biden. Shall I name names?” After posting bail in Cyprus of 400,000 euros (equivalent to about $438,000), Luft mysteriously disappeared. Luft is a retired lieutenant colonel in the Israel Defense Force. The disappearance of Luft has raised concerns about what damning information he could have on the Biden family."

So the FBI not only was sitting on the explosive evidence in Hunter's laptop for the last 4 or 5 years; they also had a witness with corroborating evidence for the last 4 or 5 years...and the minute the House GOP starts investigation into Biden's child sex trafficking ring, the corroborating witness disappears? Do we even have to guess what happened? Hillary had him murdered....this is in fact, the 716th murder Hillary has carried out....and we are just sitting by and doing nothing about it.

It reminds me of that Tony Bobulinkski guy who said he had 3 cell phones full of proof that Hunter Biden committed tons of crimes along with documents of evidence.... and he was going to come forward with the proof...but he lost the phones and the documents were switched by Fox News or something, I don't remember but the Jews were behind it I'm sure....

"Sources familiar with the matter told the Journal that Hunter and Jim Biden's joint venture never got funds from CEFC China Energy Co. ‒ of which Bobulinski was a partner ‒ and corporate records reviewed by the newspaper indicate Joe Biden had no role in the discussions. Fox News previously reported an email thread, initially released by the New York Post, which purportedly showed an equity split proposition, the proposed equity split referenced "20" for "H" and "10 held by H for the big guy?" with no further details.

However, according to separate emails obtained by Fox News, Bobulinski states there are no other members besides Hunter Biden, Jim Biden, Rob Walker, James Gillar and Anthony Bobulinski, regarding the shareholding structure, and records for all stages of company negotiations show no role for Joe Biden."

why did Fox News switch the documents? Did Biden confiscate the cell phones?

Why hasn't Marjorie Taylor Greene called Bobulinski in to testify under oath about all of the crimes he witnessed Hunter doing?

When will the GOP fight back against the trannies?
They're in on it too. They're all in on it. LOL

Forum List

Back