Hunter Biden is suddenly a great artist and his paintings are expected to fetch big money!

What a great way to launder money! Just scribble some crayons on a paper, and You Chinese masters will pay you hundreds of thousands of dollars, which promptly goes to “the Big Guy”.

not to mention will give access to joe,,

"hey dad meet the guy that just paid 500K for one of my paintings"

2D5A9726-9F87-4AAD-BCF7-361CC18E368D.png

How convenient. Let the money laundering for political favors begin! America is for sale! Thanks libtards!

LOL! Russian billionaires are like "Oh shit, now we need to buy this crackhead's shitty paintings to get to The Big Guy".

White Privilege is bullshit. Political Privilege is a scourge on our country and Hunter Biden is the poster child.

White privilege is bullshit. There are multi millions of poor broke ass dumb white people in America that disagree.

Political privelge is par for the course. Just like where I work and entry level employees have no privelge, my boss has more than me, and the VP has way more. It's the way things go, the higher up the ladder you go the more privelge you get.

White privilege is bullshit. There are multi millions of poor broke ass dumb white people in America that disagree.

Political privelge is par for the course. Just like where I work and entry level employees have no privelge, my boss has more than me, and the VP has way more. It's the way things go, the higher up the ladder you go the more privelge you get.
Bingo. And in the old times it was birth privilege and aristocracy. It has never been about your skin color it has ALWAYS been about your position in the class system. America provides a real avenue to ascend as high as you can go based on your individual abilities and effort, not who your Daddy is.

This is precisely what the smart people see it to be, a carefully concocted scam to help wash Biden crime family ill gotten gains, Hunter is a ludicrous moron, but the totally corrupted federal system knows just how to put such worthless semi-human life to purpose. We must cleanse the nation of these animals, and we will be!

So apparently Hunter Biden is not only an energy genius worth $80K per month, now his paintings are fetching a half a MILLION DOLLARS EACH!!! Oh and of course all of the purchasers are anonymous. Gosh if only we had a Media, they would be all over this. This is how bad it is in this country.

Forum List

Back