Hunter Biden is suddenly a great artist and his paintings are expected to fetch big money!

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
How convenient. Let the money laundering for political favors begin! America is for sale! Thanks libtards!

just wait until he starts to introduce the buyers of his art to his father in appreciation of their purchase,,,,,

hey dad,, this guy just paid 500K for one of my pictures,,, would you like to talk to him??

Last edited:
  • Banned
Next we're going to learn that Hunter is a world-renowned spiritual adviser that can meet with high-end clients (wink, wink) and give them religious guidance (legally protected) for a sizable donation, of course.

That's odd. In all the other pics of him I have seen, the little tube extends from his nose, instead.
hunter-biden-artist-898.jpg

hunter-biden-artist-898.jpg

What in the hell is he supposed to be doing in that picture?

How convenient. Let the money laundering for political favors begin! America is for sale! Thanks libtards!

There's no explaining the crap people will buy simply because there's an infamous name attached to it.

Selling access. Move over da Vinci. Take a seat Rembrandt. Park it Picasso.

There is a new all time great artist, and he is a crack head racist who got rich selling access to his traitor father....

Never quite understood the right wing desire to wake up and look for things to be pissed off about.
with inflation pretty much where it was w/barrag-o, yea, AMERICANS have a right to be pissed off....booming economy when TRUMP was in DC....duh
but of course, paying for the illegals, putting AMERICANS out of work, allowing moscow, but not AMERICA, these are the fucked up things you want...you voted 4 it, enjoy, moron

I did warn that these back door deals are used to launder former illegal money to avoid sudden money suspicions when needing to access your corruption money, and of course as most suspect, totally new favor access money.
Doing it now before the Big Man's tax hike takes a greater cut, is just humorously obvious.

What a great way to launder money! Just scribble some crayons on a paper, and your Chinese masters will pay you hundreds of thousands of dollars, which promptly goes to “the Big Guy”.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back