Hungary's anti-immigrant campaign is "antisemitic"

Eloy

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2016
European Union
George Soros, the billionaire financier, has criticized an anti-immigration campaign run by the Hungarian government as “antisemitic”. Soros was born in Hungary before emigrating to the USA and he is a Jew. In particular he disapproves of the government's use of his image in an anti-immigrant campaign. It is reported that the posters have been daubed with antisemitic graffiti such as “Stinking Jew” or Stars of David. Hungary’s largest Jewish organisation, Mazsihisz, has called on prime minister Viktor Orbán to stop the campaign, with its head Andras Heisler writing that the “poisonous messages harm the whole of Hungary”.
George Soros upset by 'antisemitic' campaign against him in Hungary
Soros.jpg

Anti-immigration government posters in Hungarian subway using the picture of Soros

Benjamin Netanyahu, prime minister of Israel and self-appointed spokesman for all Jews everywhere, has expressed his view that attacking Soros is fine with him so this should smooth things over between Israel and Hungary during Netanyahu's visit to the former communist police state next week.

It is not a flood of jews that is the problem.

At this point, no reasonable person can support Third World Immigration. It has been a fucking disaster for the First World and the damage is snowballing.

At this point, no reasonable person can support Third World Immigration. It has been a fucking disaster for the First World and the damage is snowballing.
...but....but...the Left LOVES diversity.

Apparently they have a death wish.

George Soros, the billionaire financier, has criticized an anti-immigration campaign run by the Hungarian government as “antisemitic”. Soros was born in Hungary before emigrating to the USA and he is a Jew. In particular he disapproves of the government's use of his image in an anti-immigrant campaign. It is reported that the posters have been daubed with antisemitic graffiti such as “Stinking Jew” or Stars of David. Hungary’s largest Jewish organisation, Mazsihisz, has called on prime minister Viktor Orbán to stop the campaign, with its head Andras Heisler writing that the “poisonous messages harm the whole of Hungary”.
Soros.jpg

Anti-immigration government posters in Hungarian subway using the picture of Soros

Benjamin Netanyahu, prime minister of Israel and self-appointed spokesman for all Jews everywhere, has expressed his view that attacking Soros is fine with him so this should smooth things over between Israel and Hungary during Netanyahu's visit to the former communist police state next week.

no one should be surprised that the people of Catholic Hungary regret the fact that some jews
escaped their best and earnest efforts to cooperate with saint adolf hitler in his holy \
quest to exterminate all jews for the glory of "jesus, christ", whore mary, and the holy shit.
Now that the ass lickers face the problem of muslim refugees-----it is logical for them to remember
the lessons of their catechism whores and "blame da jooooos". Benjamin Netanyahu has never
claimed to be the spokes person for "all jews"--------the claim is yet another scraping off the
shitty ass of saint josef goebbels------<<<not Hungarian---but an ardent catholic

Soros.jpg

He is Jew in name only. He collaborated with the NAZIs. He seeks the destruction of Israel and he is an vile antisemite.

He is evil and an all around POS!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Very true. Jews pretty much non-existent in Europe. Even in France, German and U.K., they make up less than 1/2 percent.

Anti Soros is anti Semetic? Nice try globalists.

:lmao:

So true. Name the other country that names Soros as an enemy of the state? Israel!
Is Soros one of those self-hating Jews, I wonder.

NAZI collaborator! Funder of jstreet just declared an enemy of the State by Israel.

He is pure evil and vile antisemite

As I understand it, anyone who criticizes the policies of the Israeli government is consequently an enemy of the state.

So true. Name the other country that names Soros as an enemy of the state? Israel!

NAZI collaborator! Funder of jstreet just declared an enemy of the State by Israel.

As I understand it, anyone who criticizes the policies of the Israeli government is consequently an enemy of the state.

Then you don't understand much small fry! Many people criticize Israel and few people outside of the Arab systematic antisemitic nations become an enemy of the state. No one with Jewish parents every becomes an enemy of the state.

So you can take your self-righteousness and shove it up your ass

Then you don't understand much small fry! Many people criticize Israel and few people outside of the Arab systematic antisemitic nations become an enemy of the state. No one with Jewish parents every becomes an enemy of the state.

So you can take your self-righteousness and shove it up your ass

But Soros is a Hungarian-born Jew.

New Topics

Forum List

Back