HUGE explosion as Ukrainian forces blow up Moscow weapons warehouse. by US HIMARS ?

Are you saying that is in Moscow?

Russian social media posted a video of them loading a trunk in Shakhtarsk, Donetsk with ammunition. This warehouse was 50km away from the front lines.

Note the absence of mechanized logistics. No pallets, no forklifts, everything is loaded and unloaded by hand, one crate at a time.

The Russian warehouses have to be situated close to the railroad hubs. Like the Ukrainians don't understand this, and know their own cities?

Video was posted June 29.

July 8.

Would't have thought that was them on the road to be one of the strongest drone producers.
Iran has been developing their domestic aerospace since the revolution. They managed to keep their F-14's flying without spares or support, which is a pretty big accomplishment in itself.

They aren't tier-one, but they aren't a bunch of backwards morons either.

These drones won't appear next month and Ukraine's ADA will be plussed-up. This will give western ADA and SIGINT a good look at these drones, and we'll find out how good they really are.

I expect they are a decent step-up from the Russian drones. Not because I think Iran is that good- the Russian ones are just a lot shittier than I thought...

Iran has been developing their domestic aerospace since the revolution. They managed to keep their F-14's flying without spares or support, which is a pretty big accomplishment in itself.

They aren't tier-one, but they aren't a bunch of backwards morons either.

These drones won't appear next month and Ukraine's ADA will be plussed-up. This will give western ADA and SIGINT a good look at these drones, and we'll find out how good they really are.

I expect they are a decent step-up from the Russian drones. Not because I think Iran is that good- the Russian ones are just a lot shittier than I thought...
I know little on weapons but I do know that Iran has surprising good defence weapons and of course plenty of fighters which is why no one has been too keen on attacking Iran.

Iran is denying it is going to sell drones to Russia

I know little on weapons but I do know that Iran has surprising good defence weapons and of course plenty of fighters which is why no one has been too keen on attacking Iran.
Iran is a big country with 86 million people and that's not something to take lightly. Saddam gave it a shot.

That's interesting because both sides are already using Iranian weapons in Ukraine. Mostly mortars though, not very complicated.

It would make more sense for Iran to produce Orlan 30's for Russia under contract. They would be more easily integrated into the Russian artillery logistics, and Iran could still say they were neutral.

Plus Sullivan was likely messaging to Iran- if you want to keep the nuke deal alive, you better not get too frisky...

You might find this interesting alexa. This substack is a planespotter who follows Iranian cargo flights.

Iran is a big country with 86 million people and that's not something to take lightly. Saddam gave it a shot.
That's interesting because both sides are already using Iranian weapons in Ukraine. Mostly mortars though, not very complicated.

It would make more sense for Iran to produce Orlan 30's for Russia under contract. They would be more easily integrated into the Russian artillery logistics, and Iran could still say they were neutral.

Plus Sullivan was likely messaging to Iran- if you want to keep the nuke deal alive, you better not get too frisky...

Who is Sullivan. What nuke deal?

Who is Sullivan. What nuke deal?
Sullivan is Jake Sullivan, Biden's National Security Director who was quoted in the article you posted. He is the source of the claim that Iran was selling drones to Russia.

The nuke deal is the JCPOA, the Iran nuclear agreement that Obama entered into, Trump withdrew from, and Biden is trying to resurrect.

Sullivan is Jake Sullivan, Biden's National Security Director who was quoted in the article you posted. He is the source of the claim that Iran was selling drones to Russia.

Oh I have not been following the recent JCPOA nor US Politics apart from the obvious that the Dems and Republicans (Trump supporters) hate each other or the odd thing about climate needs. I suspected it would be an easy answers like this. The man did not ring any bells with me and I found the article when I was looking through another forum. I have though now seen one of them denying they are selling them to Russia. That of course does not mean I am saying that is true.

The nuke deal is the JCPOA, the Iran nuclear agreement that Obama entered into, Trump withdrew from, and Biden is trying to resurrect.
Fair enough. I was expecting something like a nuke deal with Russia ;) which would have surprised me as I understood Iran no longer thought nukes were up to much having seen what happened to Russia in Ukraine. That nuke deal took 12 years in the making beginning with Bush Jnr. The agreement which was eventually made was the very best they could get, set against a belief that Iran could have nukes in a very short space of time though I accept people have been saying that for decades. When it was agreed on, Iran was run by more moderate people. Trump chucking the deal in the bin, adding more sanctions and Israel's bumping off of their people has resulted in them now having moved to the right and having a strong feeling they should have nukes (prior of course to Ukraine/Russia) even among some of their moderates. As you will know Iran started very gradually and going by the JCPOA rules to move back into processing the material needed if they were to choose nukes. I think they are now pretty much where they were when the deal was made.

I am not really bothered which way Iran goes. It has been being mistreated since the US/UK coup in the 50's. I think they would have liked to have been part of the West and I hear people say they would have been good for the west but we would not let them so no surprise that they now need to find security elsewhere. That was our choice not theirs and of course particularly Trumps. Now I know you are going to tell me the US has managed to get a new Nuke deal with Iran.

OK I had a look
Iran has rejected US claims that it has presented demands that go beyond the original deal, saying it wants a guarantee that it can enjoy the full economic benefits it was promised under the accord.

Washington continues to impose new sanctions on Tehran as it maintains that diplomatic efforts to restore the JCPOA are still the best option for de-escalation.

That I can completely understand having read the posts of an Iranian on another forum. Even before Trump, the US had apparently not removed all sanctions/allowed Iran in to do business in all sectors agreed etc. Having in good faith agreed to this deal after that and then total non complicity by the US Iran has every right to try make sure this does not happen again.

Anyway this is all off topic :)

Last edited:
According to Ukrainian foreign minister, Iran also pledged not to buy the grain from occupied territories of Ukraine.

At the next week, Putin is scheduled to visit Tehran. According to Russian side, some mutual agreements are expected to be signed. The time will show.

Forum List

Back