Paul Weller praises Liverpool fans for booing the national anthem.

One of the first principles to disappear in a nations demise is patriotism.

Congratulations. You must be proud.
Its not our anthem and she isnt our queen. We sang our anthem at the end.
The scousers have a long seated hatred of london and the uk establishment.

Its not our anthem and she isnt our queen. We sang our anthem at the end.
The scousers have a long seated hatred of london and the uk establishment.
Just about everywhere in the North of England is the same, certainly on the East and for all I know the midlands and the south are the same. but in the North there is a big reason. Everything invested in London and they are left to die. I was surprised it was much the same as in Scotland. That is why if Britain did survive it ought to be broken up into different areas all of whom would have a vote on things, not just those who live in London. Tony Blair was supposed to do that to bring in John Smith's hope to save democracy in the UK. He did give Scotland its Parliament but then people in the North were told the idea of them having a district was just a game to get more money off them. Nothing would come of it and they believed that and so voted against.

Just about everywhere in the North of England is the same, certainly on the East and for all I know the midlands and the south are the same. but in the North there is a big reason. Everything invested in London and they are left to die. I was surprised it was much the same as in Scotland. That is why if Britain did survive it ought to be broken up into different areas all of whom would have a vote on things, not just those who live in London. Tony Blair was supposed to do that to bring in John Smith's hope to save democracy in the UK. He did give Scotland its Parliament but then people in the North were told the idea of them having a district was just a game to get more money off them. Nothing would come of it and they believed that and so voted against.
This levelling up nonsense is the latest scam. I saw one council is bidding for cash for a big wheel. Like that will make a difference.

One of the first principles to disappear in a nations demise is patriotism.

Congratulations. You must be proud.
ObamaPledgePhoto_Cropped.jpg

Case in point. Sure, he was born in Kenya, he should at least have learned our customs

Forum List

Back