HUGE explosion as Ukrainian forces blow up Moscow weapons warehouse. by US HIMARS ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
You can see the large amount of secondary explosions and ammunition going off shooting into the night sky. The Ukrainian military definitely had hit a Moscow ammunition depot, unlike the Moscow military when they hit a civilian shopping mall saying it was storing Ukrainian ammunition with civilians walking around the shopping mall.

That's a shame.........

To be clear, this was not in Moscow. It was in Nova Kakhovka, Kherson Oblast from July 11.

Ukraine has been systemically dismantling the Russian artillery Russian logistics, one or two of these strikes every night for the past ten days.

Yesterday's one reportedly took out the air defenses in Luhansk. This is from Russian telegram, caption says "Lugansk now".

Last edited:
To be clear, this was not in Moscow. It was in Nova Kakhovka, Kherson Oblast from July 11.

Ukraine has been systemically dismantling the Russian artillery Russian logistics, one or two of these strikes every night for the past ten days.

Yesterday's one reportedly took out the air defenses in Luhansk. This is from Russian telegram, caption says "Lugansk now".

bad news for baron

bad news for baron

Litwin, no one knows what he's saying.

This is an English board. English subtitles or translation is needed if you're going to post Russian language videos or social media.

You're gonna get your threads locked if you keep this up, just saying.

its a simple YouTube option
Okay, I didn't know it would translate subtitles. He's a blowhard, I don't listen to him very much. I just like watching those ammunition warehouses go boom, lol.

The AFU is giving them what for.

Carry on. :biggrin:

Okay, I didn't know it would translate subtitles. He's a blowhard, I don't listen to him very much. I just like watching those ammunition warehouses go boom, lol.

The AFU is giving them what for.

Carry on. :biggrin:
girlin is baron´s lover, and he said that moscow lost this war already ))

You can see the large amount of secondary explosions and ammunition going off shooting into the night sky. The Ukrainian military definitely had hit a Moscow ammunition depot, unlike the Moscow military when they hit a civilian shopping mall saying it was storing Ukrainian ammunition with civilians walking around the shopping mall.

Looks like Iran is producing drones for Russia. This is a mess and so stupid.

Are you saying that is in Moscow?

Russian social media posted a video of them loading a trunk in Shakhtarsk, Donetsk with ammunition. This warehouse was 50km away from the front lines.

Note the absence of mechanized logistics. No pallets, no forklifts, everything is loaded and unloaded by hand, one crate at a time.

The Russian warehouses have to be situated close to the railroad hubs. Like the Ukrainians don't understand this, and know their own cities?

Video was posted June 29.

July 8.

Just thinking of several years ago when Iran downed one or two US drones and was showing off that it had made a copy itself. Would't have thought that was them on the road to be one of the strongest drone producers.

Forum List

Back