Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Netherlands: Incredible Laws in the Works
12 July 2022

Den Haag, Netherlands
Mind dump , sans edit

Netherlands is going Full Dictator. Lawfare is in the works now to allow Mayors to kick Dutch citizens out of their homes to be replaced by alien invaders from the Middle East and Africa, or to force Dutch citizens to allow invaders to stay in their homes. Room and board.

According to Farmers and others I speak with, rapes and crimes have exploded since the invasion. Dutch children are hardly seen alone on streets even in villages. Parents are afraid to let the children out of their sight.
Yesterday, I asked a Dutchman where are the kids? Why are the streets mostly empty of children even in the villages? The Dutchman said kidnappers and rapists drive up in vans snatch the children and. He said this hardly hits the news and that rapes and murders happen every day.

This famous photograph is from the Dutch famine, the Hongerwinter 1944-45. Caused by Nazis. People would carry spoons around because they never knew when they might need the spoon to eat
ghhbnjjnnnmj.jpeg
Read the rest

Local baby local
May God have mercy on us all

ghhggfyyhgh.jpeg

Watching how tyrannical the governments in the Netherlands and OZ are today, it makes it quite clear why so many on the Left are screaming for "sensible gun control". THAT IS THE LINE. THAT is where the resistance becomes just as real as they want it to be. WE WILL NOT COMPLY, WE WILL NOT BE DISARMED.

Watching how tyrannical the governments in the Netherlands and OZ are today, it makes it quite clear why so many on the Left are screaming for "sensible gun control". THAT IS THE LINE. THAT is where the resistance becomes just as real as they want it to be. WE WILL NOT COMPLY, WE WILL NOT BE DISARMED.

The thin black line between armed and capable of fighting back, and herded into some meat processing plant, slaughtered on our knees. The smells of gun oil, breech metal, and bullet sweat are holy; breath deep, sharpen sword.

12 July 2022

Den Haag, Netherlands
Mind dump , sans edit

Netherlands is going Full Dictator. Lawfare is in the works now to allow Mayors to kick Dutch citizens out of their homes to be replaced by alien invaders from the Middle East and Africa, or to force Dutch citizens to allow invaders to stay in their homes. Room and board.

According to Farmers and others I speak with, rapes and crimes have exploded since the invasion. Dutch children are hardly seen alone on streets even in villages. Parents are afraid to let the children out of their sight.
Yesterday, I asked a Dutchman where are the kids? Why are the streets mostly empty of children even in the villages? The Dutchman said kidnappers and rapists drive up in vans snatch the children and. He said this hardly hits the news and that rapes and murders happen every day.

This famous photograph is from the Dutch famine, the Hongerwinter 1944-45. Caused by Nazis. People would carry spoons around because they never knew when they might need the spoon to eat
View attachment 669624
Read the rest

Local baby local

View attachment 669625
12 July 2022

Den Haag, Netherlands
Mind dump , sans edit

View attachment 669624
Read the rest

Local baby local

View attachment 669625
Sounds like BS from what I am reading.

Nope....this is communism 101.

Did not the Dutch folks vote these people(?) into office??? If they did not vote these people into office they should literally lynch them for treason or @ least die trying to lynch them. If they voted these people into office then they are getting what they asked for.

Biden is flooding the country with foreigners.....and eventually he's going to tell us to get out of our homes and he's going to let them move in.
They're doing it in the Netherlands.....and that will soon be happening in America if we don't vote the Dems/commies out of office.

Biden is flooding the country with foreigners.....and eventually he's going to tell us to get out of our homes and he's going to let them move in.
They're doing it in the Netherlands.....and that will soon be happening in America if we don't vote the Dems/commies out of office.
Come on, Man! I wouldn't go looking for moving van anytime soon.
1657718832000.png

Come on, Man! I wouldn't go looking for moving van anytime soon.
View attachment 669720
Nah....you'll just go to work one day and come home and 20 people will be living in your house with papers from the government that says they can do it legally.
The Russian communist revolution first had confiscation and then starvation.
It's one thing to watch Doctor Zhivago......quite another to live through it.

Nah....you'll just go to work one day and come home and 20 people will be living in your house with papers from the government that says they can do it legally.
Not possible. I haven't gone to work in years, Lexie is full grown now and would never allow it.

1657720334010.png

Not possible. I haven't gone to work in years, Lexie is full grown now and would never allow it.

View attachment 669729
They'll shoot your dog and drag his carcass out of the house.
These people are really evil.
A guard dog only works against an intruder.
These folks will be state officials with neck tattooed thugs to do their dirty work.

They'll shoot your dog and drag his carcass out of the house.
These people are really evil.
A guard dog only works against an intruder.
These folks will be state officials with neck tattooed thugs to do their dirty work.
Somebody is going to shoot my dog? Are you drinking well water up near the base? You should get a sample checked.

I love these Europe is on fire stories. It was Sweden and the UK when I joined this board. Now its Holland.
The stories are based on an assumption that Americans are stupid enough to believe any old shit.

And here we are.

Hmm. Maybe you are just reading in all the wrong places. Try listening to the people actually living there.
I did, while searching for some kind of confirmation on the original BS.

Forum List

Back