HUGE: Arizona GOP Leader Kelli Ward Sounds the Alarm – Dem Secretary of State Hobbs Is Sneaking Dem Operatives from Biased Org’s into Maricopa County

If gatewaypundit says the Dems are robbing the bank, you know the criminals really are Republicans.
This is all Kabuki theater designed to keep the sheep happily paranoid, contributing and voting. They don't realize that, of course.
:itsok:
Agreed. You'll just have to get over this.

There you go again....telling people what to do.

Left wing moron.

There is nothing for me to get over.

Except maybe the fact that people like you are allowed to have kids.

Waahhh! Those mean Democrats won't let us have our circle jerk!:auiqs.jpg:
Yep, this audit has about as much credibility as Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, and Rudy Guliani..which is to say..none.

Joe Biden won the election Every single person involved in this audit needs to be called out and made an example of.
Why are they so worried about the audit if there was no fraud?

An audit was already conducted as well as a hand recount.

Tell me, what experience does "Cyber Ninjas" have in auditing ballots? Do you think it is at all untoward that the company doing this 2nd audit is run by a Q Anon/"Stop the Steal" rabid Trump supporter?

If gatewaypundit says the Dems are robbing the bank, you know the criminals really are Republicans.
This is all Kabuki theater designed to keep the sheep happily paranoid, contributing and voting. They don't realize that, of course.

Left wing moron.

Now that the election is going to be overturned due to this official audit, do you think Trump will be back in office by July 4?

Wouldn't that be a great day for that to happen! USA! USA! USA! MAGA! Freedom! Liberty!

Left wing moron.

Now that the election is going to be overturned due to this official audit, do you think Trump will be back in office by July 4?

Wouldn't that be a great day for that to happen! USA! USA! USA! MAGA! Freedom! Liberty!

If you really believe any of that, you've got bigger issue to deal with.

Left wing moron.

It's not gonna happen?

Left wing moron.

You like pretending you aren't a kook, or a "winger," as you call it. The reality is that you're more of a winger than anyone in this forum.

Left wing moron.

You like pretending you aren't a kook, or a "winger," as you call it. The reality is that you're more of a winger than anyone in this forum.
More about ol' Mac.

Wanna know what I think of you?

I don't. Sorry.

Left wing moron.

More about ol' Mac.

I don't. Sorry.
ROFL! Yeah, of course you don't. That's why you're constantly posting to me.

Left wing moron.

More about ol' Mac.

I don't. Sorry.
Stop posting to me and we'll never communicate.

Deal?

Left wing moron.

It's not gonna happen?

You are asking me ?

You made the claim. And then you ask me.

I don't see it happening.

I didn't need to ask anyone either.

Waahhh! Those mean Democrats won't let us have our circle jerk!:auiqs.jpg:
Yep, this audit has about as much credibility as Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, and Rudy Guliani..which is to say..none.

Joe Biden won the election Every single person involved in this audit needs to be called out and made an example of.
jo didn't win shit

Left wing moron.

More about ol' Mac.

I don't. Sorry.

Deal?
No. I will continue to rip you apart as long as you post in here.

Why is no one surprised that Dims are pulling these dirty tricks? They are just confirming that this election was a swindle:

She said a group of “experts”, (The Brennan Center and The Protect Democracy Group) wrote a letter asking the DOJ to send Federal monitors to “observe” the Arizona audit. She describes them as “aggressive, dirty, back-room players” who work with BLM and Marxist groups intent on destroying our nation.
Ward said that through a court-pushed agreement between the parties, “Arizona Secretary of State (SoS), Democrat Hack Katie Hobbs” gained access to the audit floor for three representatives. But now we have learned those “observers” monitoring the audit are not even from the SoS’s office. One is an “election consultant” with Protect Democracy, and the other is an attorney with The Brennan Center. Not coincidental, it happens to be the same Washington groups who urged the Feds to “monitor” the audit.
The move undermines Arizona sovereignty to oversee and administer their own elections and sets a dangerous precedent by injecting the Fed-connected groups.
During the last hearing, the court ordered the parties to work together and come to an agreement about providing the SoS access to monitor the audit, which they did. Now it looks as though the SoS took advantage of an agreement that was seemingly made in good faith, by pulling a “bait and switch”. Last week The Gateway Pundit posted the following statement regarding the audits:
Will they be shouting out numbers to make the recount lose count?

Left wing moron.

More about ol' Mac.

I don't. Sorry.

Deal?
No. I will continue to rip you apart as long as you post in here.
And there ya go.

You're too easy.

Why is no one surprised that Dims are pulling these dirty tricks? They are just confirming that this election was a swindle:

She said a group of “experts”, (The Brennan Center and The Protect Democracy Group) wrote a letter asking the DOJ to send Federal monitors to “observe” the Arizona audit. She describes them as “aggressive, dirty, back-room players” who work with BLM and Marxist groups intent on destroying our nation.
Ward said that through a court-pushed agreement between the parties, “Arizona Secretary of State (SoS), Democrat Hack Katie Hobbs” gained access to the audit floor for three representatives. But now we have learned those “observers” monitoring the audit are not even from the SoS’s office. One is an “election consultant” with Protect Democracy, and the other is an attorney with The Brennan Center. Not coincidental, it happens to be the same Washington groups who urged the Feds to “monitor” the audit.
The move undermines Arizona sovereignty to oversee and administer their own elections and sets a dangerous precedent by injecting the Fed-connected groups.
During the last hearing, the court ordered the parties to work together and come to an agreement about providing the SoS access to monitor the audit, which they did. Now it looks as though the SoS took advantage of an agreement that was seemingly made in good faith, by pulling a “bait and switch”. Last week The Gateway Pundit posted the following statement regarding the audits:
They pull out boxes of ballots from under a table.

The QOP only wants transparency when it's something they want known, but are against it when they're trying to pull another fast one with votes. HYPOCRITES!!!

They can’t be let it in at this time there’s a water main break. Got a problem with that?

Left wing moron.

It's not gonna happen?

You are asking me ?

You made the claim. And then you ask me.

I don't see it happening.

I didn't need to ask anyone either.
macs an antirights fascist didn't you know that?

What's the excuse for these sleazy Dims getting in by subterfuge? How is that "transparent?"

What's your excuse for banning all non-Republican-hacks from observing?

Oh, that's right. Your pals are altering the ballots right and left, and you don't want anyone to see that.

What, you actually thought your fraud _wasn't_ obvious? When you ban everyone that isn't an open Trump cult hack, you make your intentions clear.

Notice how we never banned Republican observers? That's how honest people work. You wouldn't know.
Nope. There’s a water line break.

They pull out boxes of ballots from under a table.
Does that make the tables fall?

Forum List

Back