FRAUD ALERT: Maricopa County GOP Chair Refuses Requests To Appoint Signature Challengers on Early Ballots

You’re clearly delusional.
Yeah more like naive, and then crazy delusional enough to agree with you all that Trump was somehow a Russian agent or that the dossier was real, and Trump was a racist, and Trump was the bad guy for wanting to check further into the quid pro quo Joe situation in Ukraine, and on and on and on it went. Pffft... If anything you are being proven daily now as being the delusional one.

You have to present proof which would convince that 50-State certification was wrong.

You nor anyone else has done that.

Why is that?
you conflate There is no evidence of vote fraud

with

I haven't seen any evidence and even if I have, it doesn't exist..

So there's that..

that's exactly it. They know they are not popular with most Americans, the sane ones.

God knows what we are facing vis a vis '22 and '24
Six of the last seven presidential elections have been won by the Democratic Party.

How do you lie about that?

you conflate There is no evidence of vote fraud

with

I haven't seen any evidence and even if I have, it doesn't exist..

So there's that..
You ignore facts and 50-state certification for fuckup lies.

So there’s that.

Yeah more like naive, and then crazy delusional enough to agree with you all that Trump was somehow a Russian agent or that the dossier was real, and Trump was a racist, and Trump was the bad guy for wanting to check further into the quid pro quo Joe situation in Ukraine, and on and on and on it went. Pffft... If anything you are being proven daily now as being the delusional one.
I will recommend a return to reality when you’re ready.

This is fake republicans running Maricopa....It's still the McLouse machine.
Definitely the case. I have a fake Republican governor in my state, aka RINO. He has yet signed on to the list of states to disregard the CDC advisory board lunacy that there is no reason for children to not have those fake vaccines. Can anyone say -in bed with big Pharma- and these are certainly investors of big Pharma, likely Pfizer in particular?

All interested voters need to contact their state governors immediately to make sure that their state stands against authoritarian government control. I’m awaiting a response from Holcomb’s office but not holding my breath….or I can write 10 more and encourage 50 or more concerned residents to do so.

If you believe The Big Lie, you aren't going to have confidence in reality.
The evidence exists. Despite the Mockingbird Media constantly echoing “the Big Lie.” Whether it was:

And this is just 1 reason I have no confidence in our elections.
Even with all the spotlight on them, their reputations in tatters & their own citizens suspecting them of fraud, the RINO Maricopa County GOP election board appears to be ignoring requests they exercise legal authority to inspect envelope signatures on early ballots.
This is supposed to be done according to the AZ SOS Signature Verification Guide.

Why does anyone trust our elections are still legit? Didn't 2020 teach you anything?
It was blatant, brazen & rang every fraud bell invented but it happened.
Now here we are with a dementia victim in a dirty diaper being run by globalists & wokesters.

And you lefties- election fraud can work both ways.
Do we really want a system where the winner is determined by who cheats the most?
IDC who you are, that is a messed up way to run anything

The AZGOP recently became aware that County GOPs have not used their power to appoint early ballot challengers, according to a letter asking County Chairmen to make these appointments before the next election. These challengers are different from regular poll watchers. They are tasked with challenging early ballot signatures according to the Arizona Secretary of State’s Signature Verification Guide.

“We suggest that you take steps to ensure that early ballot challengers will be able to observe the signatures on unopened early ballot envelopes and the signatures that they are being compared to and that a record will be made of which voters’ envelopes were challenged,” states the letter obtained by The Gateway Pundit.

According to multiple sources, Maricopa County GOP Chairwoman Mickie Niland refuses to fulfill this request to secure mail-in voting.

They are all bought and paid for. Time to wake up

50-State Certification proves me right.
Doesn't prove anything except for the bias and possible corruption involved in the certification services, and at best it's still just plain ole denial of the Trump win.

And this is just 1 reason I have no confidence in our elections.
Even with all the spotlight on them, their reputations in tatters & their own citizens suspecting them of fraud, the RINO Maricopa County GOP election board appears to be ignoring requests they exercise legal authority to inspect envelope signatures on early ballots.
This is supposed to be done according to the AZ SOS Signature Verification Guide.

Why does anyone trust our elections are still legit? Didn't 2020 teach you anything?
It was blatant, brazen & rang every fraud bell invented but it happened.
Now here we are with a dementia victim in a dirty diaper being run by globalists & wokesters.

And you lefties- election fraud can work both ways.
Do we really want a system where the winner is determined by who cheats the most?
IDC who you are, that is a messed up way to run anything

The AZGOP recently became aware that County GOPs have not used their power to appoint early ballot challengers, according to a letter asking County Chairmen to make these appointments before the next election. These challengers are different from regular poll watchers. They are tasked with challenging early ballot signatures according to the Arizona Secretary of State’s Signature Verification Guide.

“We suggest that you take steps to ensure that early ballot challengers will be able to observe the signatures on unopened early ballot envelopes and the signatures that they are being compared to and that a record will be made of which voters’ envelopes were challenged,” states the letter obtained by The Gateway Pundit.

According to multiple sources, Maricopa County GOP Chairwoman Mickie Niland refuses to fulfill this request to secure mail-in voting.

Filthy Democrats have been cheating since "Boss" Tweed. See "Tammany Hall".

Forum List

Back