FRAUD ALERT: Maricopa County GOP Chair Refuses Requests To Appoint Signature Challengers on Early Ballots

And this is just 1 reason I have no confidence in our elections.
Even with all the spotlight on them, their reputations in tatters & their own citizens suspecting them of fraud, the RINO Maricopa County GOP election board appears to be ignoring requests they exercise legal authority to inspect envelope signatures on early ballots.
This is supposed to be done according to the AZ SOS Signature Verification Guide.

Why does anyone trust our elections are still legit? Didn't 2020 teach you anything?
It was blatant, brazen & rang every fraud bell invented but it happened.
Now here we are with a dementia victim in a dirty diaper being run by globalists & wokesters.

And you lefties- election fraud can work both ways.
Do we really want a system where the winner is determined by who cheats the most?
IDC who you are, that is a messed up way to run anything

The AZGOP recently became aware that County GOPs have not used their power to appoint early ballot challengers, according to a letter asking County Chairmen to make these appointments before the next election. These challengers are different from regular poll watchers. They are tasked with challenging early ballot signatures according to the Arizona Secretary of State’s Signature Verification Guide.

“We suggest that you take steps to ensure that early ballot challengers will be able to observe the signatures on unopened early ballot envelopes and the signatures that they are being compared to and that a record will be made of which voters’ envelopes were challenged,” states the letter obtained by The Gateway Pundit.

According to multiple sources, Maricopa County GOP Chairwoman Mickie Niland refuses to fulfill this request to secure mail-in voting.

Got my voter card in the mail once, and even though I had changed the addy after moving, it still came to me with the old addy on it instead of the new one after I had changed it or fixed it after moved.

Another way of canceling vote's on a technicality maybe ? Everyone best be on alert therefore dotting all their I's, and crossing all their T's.

You have to present proof which would convince that 50-State certification was wrong.

You nor anyone else has done that.

Why is that?
Good question, and it needs an answer by government who is supposed to be checking itself for us, but it has horribly failed IMO.

The evidence haws been rubbed in your face and you still deny it exists at all....Why should anyone bother with willfully oblivious jackasses like you?
They'll keep denying everything just like the alledged corruption of the Biden family, because they feel that the life of their party, culture, and lifestyle's depend on it in the most gravest of manor. They have been brainwashed perfectly over the many years, and it's tough to get them de-fumigated and reprogrammed.

They'll keep denying everything just like the alledged corruption of the Biden family, because they feel that the life of their party, culture, and lifestyle's depend on it in the most gravest of manor. They have been brainwashed perfectly over the many years, and it's tough to get them de-fumigated and reprogrammed.
Like denying all proof of no election fraud in 2020...

When the Democrats commit Voter Fraud, they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
The Corrupt Democrats will never stop trying to deny Americans their Right to Vote, because they can't win without cheating.
that's exactly it. They know they are not popular with most Americans, the sane ones.

God knows what we are facing vis a vis '22 and '24

that's exactly it. They know they are not popular with most Americans, the sane ones.

God knows what we are facing vis a vis '22 and '24
I agree that if they rely on popularity in the vote, then they will lose miserably. So it has to affirm the sentiment in which most have that they are more likely to cheat to win instead of win their races straight up. Sharp eyes should be on every election a Democrat partakes in. Can't take anything for granite.

Forum List

Back