Huckabee rips Schumer's press conference: I'm embarrassed for him

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer has called for several current and former Trump administration officials to be subpoenaed to testify in the chamber's likely impeachment trial for President Trump; reaction from Fox News contributor Mike Huckabee, former governor of Arkansas.

ME: Huckabee is such a nice guy. Maybe he could be president in 2024

I listened to the first 45 seconds and had to stop.

This idiot thinks that Brennan, Comey, Page, Strzok are all key witnesses to this investigation?

Did he leave any boogeymen out?

I like huckabee too. But the job of "president" doesn't need a "nice guy"...a ruthless bastard is a closer match to the job description.

Imagine having to send americans into battle...that's gotta weigh heavy on anybodies shoulders!

Witness List
Obama
Hillary
Brennen
Clapper
Lynch
Strzoks
McCabe
Schiff
Schiff's staff
Steele
fun fun fun lol

The Democrats get Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing after that Schitt Show
Ran by Adolph Schiffler and Nazi Nadler!

Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer has called for several current and former Trump administration officials to be subpoenaed to testify in the chamber's likely impeachment trial for President Trump; reaction from Fox News contributor Mike Huckabee, former governor of Arkansas.

The GOP will call their witnesses and that’s it. Schummer can pound salt is a liar and cannot be trusted.

First up, Assange, then Podesta, then Kim DotCom. Then we call The Family of Seth Rich.

Then The DNC-Clinton Pakistani Hackers. Then Wasserman Schultz, Clinton, Donna Brazile, then The head of Burisma, then Joe and Hunter Biden, then Manafort & Gates.

Then we move to Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Ohr, then Steele, Baker, Rosenstein, and Skirpal.

Then Brennan, Clapper, Susan Rice, Susan Powers, Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton, and General Flynn.

Then we finish with lying Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi and Eric Ciaramella and his Attorney Zaid!

Then we question Comey, Clinton, McCabe, Strozk, Page and the head of Fusion GPS and ask any of them if they want to change for their testimony while under oath.

This will take about 4 months and past The May Primaries.

You get the drift?

I listened to the first 45 seconds and had to stop.

This idiot thinks that Brennan, Comey, Page, Strzok are all key witnesses to this investigation?

Did he leave any boogeymen out?
That's a good start.

I like huckabee too. But the job of "president" doesn't need a "nice guy"...a ruthless bastard is a closer match to the job description.

Imagine having to send americans into battle...that's gotta weigh heavy on anybodies shoulders!

I still think he'd be a good president

Huckabee is 100% correct. Case closed

Forum List

Back