How would you hope the US reacts if Isreal attacks Iran?

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
My imagination is working...
If/When Isreal decides they want to try and wipe Iran off the map, what would be your preferred reaction on the part of the USA?
Personally, I'd hope we'd do nothing. Let Isreal get rocked by Iran. They chose to attack them, they deal with the consequences. We don't need to get involved in more wars.
What about you?

I would hope that......

That Obama does not stand on the (former) White House roof shouting:

"I wanna be next! I wanna be next!"

Presuming, of course, that He speaks for everyone just dying to be nuked.

Israel has never said they want to wipe Iran off the map.
They have said that they will defend themselves if Iran gets a Nuclear Bomb.
That means Iran would have to make the fist move towards them.
It also depends on if Israel would ask for help from the U.S and who our President would be.
I would see Israel asking for and buying war equipment like they do now, but not any of our troops there.

I am almost certain that warning has been made: "Act unilaterally and attack Iran without provocation and you will be defending yourselves unilaterally."

I think a lot of people and Iran are forgetting one thing, actually two, Israel fights for it's very survival and secondly Israel already has nukes and I suspect if they felt threatened badly enough they would have little choice but to use them. Somebody needs to step in, Kerry and Obungles are not that somebody

If/When Isreal decides they want to try and wipe Iran off the map, what would be your preferred reaction on the part of the USA?
Personally, I'd hope we'd do nothing. Let Isreal get rocked by Iran. They chose to attack them, they deal with the consequences. We don't need to get involved in more wars.
What about you?

Assuming it's an unprovoked attack without justification, we should treat it as a war crime.

But of course we won't.

I am almost certain that warning has been made: "Act unilaterally and attack Iran without provocation and you will be defending yourselves unilaterally."
I am sure another warning has been made.

Get within a year of developing a weapon, and get your production facilities blown up.

If Iran continues it's threats and attempts to get nuclear weapons, Israel has every right to defend itself by stopping them. Hope we get some good films of the fireworks at those nuclear facilities Iran has. Maybe Obama could even complement them on the show if he's not busy throwing another tantrum.

I hope we buy a lot of popcorn and watch. Not our fight and we shouldn't get involved.

Now if Israel pre-emptively nukes Iran, as an absolute raving lunatic mentioned earlier in this thread, then we and the world would have no choice but to remove all remaining nukes from out of Israel's hands and set up some kind of temporary government in Israel to ensure they never engage in such madness again.

I am sure another warning has been made.

Get within a year of developing a weapon, and get your production facilities blown up.
And that will provoke a response, which will provoke a response etc. Quit treating war as the first choice rather than the last resort.

If Iran continues it's threats and attempts to get nuclear weapons, Israel has every right to defend itself by stopping them. Hope we get some good films of the fireworks at those nuclear facilities Iran has. Maybe Obama could even complement them on the show if he's not busy throwing another tantrum.
Lots more threats coming out of Israel than Iran these days and Israel is MUCH more likely to strike first, who's the terrorist nation now?

What about you?

Yo, with the Gay Lover in the White House, don`t worry! But if and when we get a real man in there, watch out Iran!!!

"GTP"
10945654_1535453633394819_3714314871218992861_n.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Lots more threats coming out of Israel than Iran these days and Israel is MUCH more likely to strike first, who's the terrorist nation now?[/QUOTE]
If someone's standing on your front porch with a loaded gun, threatening to kill you and your family, do you sit there hoping he changes his mind or blast his ass halfway back to the highway? It's called self defense, and no, it's not racist. It's common sense, something the Obama sheeple are sorely lacking. They're too much like Obama - if you stick your head so far up your ass you can't see the problem, it doesn't exist.

Lots more threats coming out of Israel than Iran these days and Israel is MUCH more likely to strike first, who's the terrorist nation now?[/QUOTE]
If someone's standing on your front porch with a loaded gun, threatening to kill you and your family, do you sit there hoping he changes his mind or blast his ass halfway back to the highway? It's called self defense, and no, it's not racist. It's common sense, something the Obama sheeple are sorely lacking. They're too much like Obama - if you stick your head so far up your ass you can't see the problem, it doesn't exist.[/QUOTE]

Oh come on, Israel and Iran will meet with Obungles and they will sing Kumbaya and shazzam....PEACE!!!!

Iran has been the aggressor. If Israel defends itself, either get out of the way or help them. Iran is developing nuclear weapons, with Obama's blessing. Israel is not stupid and they won't allow Iran to attack them with nukes.

I hope we buy a lot of popcorn and watch. Not our fight and we shouldn't get involved.

Now if Israel pre-emptively nukes Iran, as an absolute raving lunatic mentioned earlier in this thread, then we and the world would have no choice but to remove all remaining nukes from out of Israel's hands and set up some kind of temporary government in Israel to ensure they never engage in such madness again.
Israel does not need nukes to prevent Iran from getting nukes, and will not use nukes when it does act.

Israel has never said they want to wipe Iran off the map.
They have said that they will defend themselves if Iran gets a Nuclear Bomb.
That means Iran would have to make the fist move towards them.
It also depends on if Israel would ask for help from the U.S and who our President would be.
I would see Israel asking for and buying war equipment like they do
now, but not any of our troops there.
b

they are buying war equipment with money borrowed from us..we barrow from china
china

Forum List

Back