how would biden take my guns.

Under our current distribution of population, that would essentially mean that candidates would only need to campaign in about a dozen cities, possibly fewer.
I'm afraid that's the nature of democracy. One person, one vote.

Perhaps the country is just too damned big. If there's one area where I lean right, it's the belief that most government should be local.
As the feds grow bigger themselves, the goal seems to be to reduce the power and significance of states. Removing the EC would accomplish that in many respects. The next logical step would be to remove the Senate. Both require Constitutional Amendments, but the NPVIC (National Popular Vote Interstate Compact) may eventually nullify the EC in a roundabout way anyway.
Things do get confusing.

For my money, the archaic Senate contributes to federal abuse. Take the 2ndA, the problem is made easier by leaving it up to the states. I really don't care if they want six-shooter duals in Texas - but keep the insanity of unabridged carry out of my yard.

Under our current distribution of population, that would essentially mean that candidates would only need to campaign in about a dozen cities, possibly fewer.

Perhaps the country is just too damned big. If there's one area where I lean right, it's the belief that most government should be local.
As the feds grow bigger themselves, the goal seems to be to reduce the power and significance of states. Removing the EC would accomplish that in many respects. The next logical step would be to remove the Senate. Both require Constitutional Amendments, but the NPVIC (National Popular Vote Interstate Compact) may eventually nullify the EC in a roundabout way anyway.
Things do get confusing.

For my money, the archaic Senate contributes to federal abuse. Take the 2ndA, the problem is made easier by leaving it up to the states. I really don't care if they want six-shooter duals in Texas - but keep the insanity of unabridged carry out of my yard.
Until we split into multiple countries, federal abuse is sure to come with or without an intact Senate.

Most of the abuse comes from the executive branch. Intelligence agencies spy on us, the ATF arbitrarily declares things illegal and often retroactively, the IRS harasses people for political reasons, and the military sends people to die overseas for unnecessary wars.

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..

Idiot Biden says he wants to take your assault weapons,(AR15 is one). It won't be easy.
If you already have it, it will be tough to take it legally.
An AR15 is not an assault weapon.

The AR-15 is an assault weapon for use in war. The correct German word for this kind of weapon is "Maschinenkarabiner". Who owns such a weapon or sells such a weapon in Germany (for private use) risks to go to jail for up to 10 years. And this law makes a lot of sense. I read for example from a shooting in the USA, where policemen were directly in front, when the shooting started. They reacted very well and very fast in the best of all possible ways under this extreme pressure. Nevertheless some people had to die before they were able to shoot down the killer.

And yet, we have an oligarchy and are slaves while mistakenly thinking we have democratic representation.

If you make yourselve to a slave then you are a slave. But an extremistic opinion makes you not to a slave. The most people wiLl just simple not share the nonsense, which you say.
Ask yourself what kind of system is like this:

1) Corporations and corporate PACs comprise most funding for most candidates of either party.
2) Elected officials neither write the legislation they present nor fully read what they pass, but corporate think tanks do the writing instead.
3) Both parties routinely bail out corporations, enter unnecessary wars, and spend far more than the government collects with no concern at all for inflation.
4) Most mainstream media is owned by the same corporations that own the politicians.

Would you describe that as a democracy?
Democratic action plays a role but for the better part, we are a plutocracy (power derived from wealth). Trumpism introduced fascism as a serious player in American Politics. Despite this term often being misused hereabouts (as a slur tied to commie), fascism is right handed, a hyper brand of nationalism with an authoritarian at it's head.
Trump wasn't authoritarian though. He took a states' rights approach to a lot of things, like COVID restrictions. An actual authoritarian would have exercised a lot of federal authority. Trump was more active regarding certain forms of economic protectionism, but that actually makes him very similar to old school Democrats (like FDR and Truman).

Nationalism itself isn't fascist. Fascism requires pretty heavy handed federal control over society. A much better example of it would be China's government.
Trump's attempt to overthrow an election was a serious authoritarian move as was his misuse of the Justice Department.

He did not try and overthrow it. He suspected the vote counts were incorrect ...

He said so. And useful idiots still believe this is true, because no one likes to accept, that he believed in a lie.

Text on the mobile: "Do you really like to delete this file? This action is not able to be undone!"

Last edited:
Who need guns? Nearly never anyone. Who misuses guns? Nearly always everyone.

Ummmm....no.

Americans bought more guns and even more Americans now carry guns for self defense......and what happened while this was going on for the last 27 years?

Gun murder went down 49%.......showing you don't know what you are talking about.

Gun crime went down 75%.......showing you don't know what you are talking about.

Gun accidental death went down....showing you don't know what you are talking about.

You feel things about guns....and then you think that makes them true and accurate.....they are not.

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

From the CDC.....

Accidental Gun deaths...

so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.

Idiot Biden says he wants to take your assault weapons,(AR15 is one). It won't be easy.

The AR-15 is an assault weapon for use in war. The correct German word for this kind of weapon is "Maschinenkarabiner". Who owns such a weapon or sells such a weapon in Germany (for private use) risks to go to jail for up to 10 years. And this law makes a lot of sense. I read for example from a shooting in the USA, where policemen were directly in front, when the shooting started. They reacted very well and very fast in the best of all possible ways under this extreme pressure. Nevertheless some people had to die before they were able to shoot down the killer.

And again, you don't know what you are talking about.

The AR-15 is a civilian rifle....it has never been used by the US military.

On the other hand......the pump action shotgun is an actual military weapon....in use right now by the US millitary around the world.

The bolt action rifle....is an actual military weapon....in use, right now, by the US military around the world......

Please.....try understanding the issues before you post.

And yet, we have an oligarchy and are slaves while mistakenly thinking we have democratic representation.

If you make yourselve to a slave then you are a slave. But an extremistic opinion makes you not to a slave. The most people wiLl just simple not share the nonsense, which you say.

1) Corporations and corporate PACs comprise most funding for most candidates of either party.
2) Elected officials neither write the legislation they present nor fully read what they pass, but corporate think tanks do the writing instead.
3) Both parties routinely bail out corporations, enter unnecessary wars, and spend far more than the government collects with no concern at all for inflation.
4) Most mainstream media is owned by the same corporations that own the politicians.

Democratic action plays a role but for the better part, we are a plutocracy (power derived from wealth). Trumpism introduced fascism as a serious player in American Politics. Despite this term often being misused hereabouts (as a slur tied to commie), fascism is right handed, a hyper brand of nationalism with an authoritarian at it's head.
Trump wasn't authoritarian though. He took a states' rights approach to a lot of things, like COVID restrictions. An actual authoritarian would have exercised a lot of federal authority. Trump was more active regarding certain forms of economic protectionism, but that actually makes him very similar to old school Democrats (like FDR and Truman).

Nationalism itself isn't fascist. Fascism requires pretty heavy handed federal control over society. A much better example of it would be China's government.
Trump's attempt to overthrow an election was a serious authoritarian move as was his misuse of the Justice Department.

He did neither thing........his legal actions to fight unConstitutional actions in various states that changed election law illegally were not authoritarian in any way.

It was obama, not Trump, who misused the DOJ.....

Things do get confusing.

You really have no clue about guns do you?

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

From the CDC.....

Accidental Gun deaths...

Ummmm....no.

Americans bought more guns and even more Americans now carry guns for self defense......and what happened while this was going on for the last 27 years?

Gun murder went down 49%.......showing you don't know what you are talking about.

Gun crime went down 75%.......showing you don't know what you are talking about.

Gun accidental death went down....showing you don't know what you are talking about.

You feel things about guns....and then you think that makes them true and accurate.....they are not.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

From the CDC.....

Accidental Gun deaths...

In 2020 died 19,276 persons in the USA because of guns. Hurted from guns were 39,379 persons. 5.103 from the killed and hurted persons were under 18 years.

The killing rate in the USA is more than 7 times (=700%) higher than in Germany and about 25 times (2500%) higher than in Japan.

Last edited:

The AR-15 is equivalent to the M16 guns of your forces. As I said: In Germany the correct word for this kind of weapon is "Maschinenkarabiner". All weapons in this kind of weapon are war weapons. Whether an army is using it or not is not the criterion. To own or to trade such weapons in Germany (for private use) means to risk to have to go into jail up to 10 years.

On the other hand......the pump action shotgun is an actual military weapon....in use right now by the US millitary around the world.

The bolt action rifle....is an actual military weapon....in use, right now, by the US military around the world......

no comment

Last edited:

best 10th amendment President ever, it's a great thing.

Things do get confusing.

Until we split into multiple countries, federal abuse is sure to come with or without an intact Senate.

Most of the abuse comes from the executive branch. Intelligence agencies spy on us, the ATF arbitrarily declares things illegal and often retroactively, the IRS harasses people for political reasons, and the military sends people to die overseas for unnecessary wars.
Yes, I've already agreed that we are too big with too much government too far from home.

I don't want to get into Q&A, but I can tell you that people harassed by the IRS are usually guilty. Tax cheats are everywhere, and enforcement is a joke.

Ummmm....no.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

From the CDC.....

Accidental Gun deaths...

priceless... thank you.

The AR-15 is equivalent to the M16 guns of your forces. As I said: In Germany the correct word for this kind of weapon is "Maschinenkarabiner". All weapons in this kind of weapon are war weapons. Whether an army is using it or not is not the criterion. To own or to trade such weapons in Germany (for private use) means to risk to have to go into jail up to 10 years.

no comment

someone said the German word for bra is Holdzemfromfloplin...
i'm kidding, are you in germany now ?
i love that you engage in english... anyone of multiple languages is ok with me. thank you.

... slavery didn't begin in America ...

Slavery died out in the Christian part of Europe - and it came back in America. So indeed began a new form of slavery in America. I would call this form a "machine minded" slavery.

By the way: Did you ever notice that the modern world very often calls human beings "consumers"? A consumer is part of a machine.

Just FYI, slavery still widely exists, particularly in Asia and Africa.

In the USA, Democrats want to end their own freedom and be slaves to government, it's bizarre

They still have slavery in this nation--sex trafficking

Qanon is alive and well.

Labels can be confusing.

You can assault people with a Louisville Slugger but that doesn't make a baseball bat an assault rifle. The 'A' in 'AR15' doesn't stand for Assault; it stands for Armalite. This rifle fires one shot per pull. Equipped with a high capacity magazine, it's not a toy but is also not to be confused with an M16.

Last edited:

Things do get confusing.

You really have no clue about guns do you?

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

From the CDC.....

Accidental Gun deaths...

I know enough about human nature to prefer not to have everyone at the mall armed. I really don't care one way or the other about your statistics. Feel free to legalize whatever you wish in your neighborhood. I will make the same effort where I live and if I discover there are a lot of people in my area who confuse guns with their dicks, I'll move and leave them to their fetish.

If what I just wrote is a problem for you, perhaps your nose is too long?

no comment
They may look alike but they are not the same. I mean this respectfully, you are confused. Do a google.

If you value his genius, you should keep him away from Lysol, and woman with urinary infections.

If you value his genius, you should keep him away from Lysol, and woman with urinary infections.
The current President is a Pedophile. Video of him fondling children by the evolved era standards. He is mentally challenged. And the Progressive Socialists are to blame for this situation because of power. We deserve the worst and tens of million dead. And then the media, entertainers and even prog politicians and their RINO Repub ball washers will get it also.

Forum List

Back