how would biden take my guns.

... slavery didn't begin in America ...

Slavery died out in the Christian part of Europe - and it came back in America. So indeed began a new form of slavery in America. I would call this form a "machine minded" slavery.

By the way: Did you ever notice that the modern world very often calls human beings "consumers"? A consumer is part of a machine.

i know bernie calls the incometax providers
"the workers".. fuckin sick that bastard uses my beloved Vermont as political fuel for his twist ends justifiy the means... i hope he dies quickly..

I never will understand why US-Americans always lose their not existing contenance in case someone shares not their opinions. What's wrong with the expression "the worker"? The Gregorian idea "Ora et labora (et lege), Deus adest sine mora" made the western world to the leading culture of the world. Only the people, who try to make slaves out of others, are a real problem. And "be my personal slave" is what Donald Trump called "loyalite". Be happy that he lost and you never will know what had happened otherwise in the next years, decades or even centuries. It will be difficult to repair what Donlad Trump had done - and Mr. president Joe Biden seems to be a diligent man.

And death, undear unfriend, is never a solution of real problems. Learn to listen to your 'enemies' - they are your best teachers - specially in case they are right and you are wrong.

have you seen metropolis Trotsky ? (fritz lang)

bernie is a communist & says "the worker".. stialin marx, lennon, kim jong un... etc.

You compare John Lennon and Joe Biden with the psychopathic mass murderer Stalin and the autocratic supercriminal monster in the third generation of leading monsters Kim Yong Un? Buy a new brain.

Slavery died out in the Christian part of Europe - and it came back in America. So indeed began a new form of slavery in America. I would call this form a "machine minded" slavery.

By the way: Did you ever notice that the modern world very often calls human beings "consumers"? A consumer is part of a machine.

Just FYI, slavery still widely exists, particularly in Asia and Africa.

In the USA, Democrats want to end their own freedom and be slaves to government, it's bizarre

In a democracy no one is a slave of the government - everyone is the government.

In the USA, Democrats want to end their own freedom and be slaves to government, it's bizarre

In a democracy no one is a slave of the government - everyone is the government.

Until government quits obeying and starts grabbing power, like a tyrant...then we must destroy it with extreme violence and death.

Machine guns or Valhalla.

He isn't going to take your guns.

Be he may try to pass though a law that enables gun manufactures to be sued when someone is hurt or killed by a gun.

He may also try get banks to blackball gun and ammo dealers.

He also may try to tax the sale of guns and ammo so that many people cannot afford to own/use a gun.

He may also try to get laws passed to ban those mean looking guns with handle grips (assault rifles).

There's probably a lot more that I did not think about.
Yep. The kleptocratic elite always finds ways around the Constitution to achieve disarmament. If they manage to compromise the Supreme Court, they won't even have to go around it.

And yet, we have an oligarchy and are slaves while mistakenly thinking we have democratic representation.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Who misuses guns? Nearly always everyone.
MILLIONS of Americans have lived lifetimes with MILLIONS of guns and NEVER misused a single one EVER!!!

Gun restrictions are the tools of tyrants and we will exterminate them!!!

Nonsense becomes not true by never ending repititions.
Why do you believe stuff that's so obviously false?
Or, is that you don't actually believe it and are just repeating it to push an agenda?

Until government quits obeying and starts grabbing power, like a tyrant...then we must destroy it with extreme violence and death.

Go to a psychotherapist.

Go to a psychotherapist.

He seems to have a better grasp of reality than you do.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

i know bernie calls the incometax providers
"the workers".. fuckin sick that bastard uses my beloved Vermont as political fuel for his twist ends justifiy the means... i hope he dies quickly..

I never will understand why US-Americans always lose their not existing contenance in case someone shares not their opinions. What's wrong with the expression "the worker"? The Gregorian idea "Ora et labora (et lege), Deus adest sine mora" made the western world to the leading culture of the world. Only the people, who try to make slaves out of others, are a real problem. And "be my personal slave" is what Donald Trump called "loyalite". Be happy that he lost and you never will know what had happened otherwise in the next years, decades or even centuries. It will be difficult to repair what Donlad Trump had done - and Mr. president Joe Biden seems to be a diligent man.

And death, undear unfriend, is never a solution of real problems. Learn to listen to your 'enemies' - they are your best teachers - specially in case they are right and you are wrong.

have you seen metropolis Trotsky ? (fritz lang)

bernie is a communist & says "the worker".. stialin marx, lennon, kim jong un... etc.

You compare John Lennon and Joe Biden with the psychopathic mass murderer Stalin and the autocratic supercriminal monster in the third generation of leading monsters Kim Yong Un? Buy a new brain.

ahh.. sorry Vladamir not john... karl not groucho

my brain is fine. i'm keeping it.

He isn't going to take your guns.

Be he may try to pass though a law that enables gun manufactures to be sued when someone is hurt or killed by a gun.

He may also try get banks to blackball gun and ammo dealers.

He also may try to tax the sale of guns and ammo so that many people cannot afford to own/use a gun.

He may also try to get laws passed to ban those mean looking guns with handle grips (assault rifles).

There's probably a lot more that I did not think about.

Based on your logic, car manufacturers should be sued when a terrorist drives down a sidewalk mowing down innocent civilians. Why stop there? How about the knife manufacturer be sued when the terrorist slashes innocent people?
It's not my logic dude. It's a ploy by the anti-gunners.

My apologies. I should have phrased it, “based on Biden’s justifications.

And yet, we have an oligarchy and are slaves while mistakenly thinking we have democratic representation.

If you make yourselve to a slave then you are a slave. But an extremistic opinion makes you not to a slave. The most people wiLl just simple not share the nonsense, which you say.

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..

It probably won't be unlike when they went door to door in New Orleans after Katrina. The streets were lawless and they searched each house to take any guns they found.

Yep, there was a huge lawsuit and settlement after the dust settled but, if you could not prove a gun was yours, New Orleans kept the weapon.

If you make yourselve to a slave then you are a slave. But an extremistic opinion makes you not to a slave. The most people wiLl just simple not share the nonsense, which you say.
Ask yourself what kind of system is like this:

1) Corporations and corporate PACs comprise most funding for most candidates of either party.
2) Elected officials neither write the legislation they present nor fully read what they pass, but corporate think tanks do the writing instead.
3) Both parties routinely bail out corporations, enter unnecessary wars, and spend far more than the government collects with no concern at all for inflation.
4) Most mainstream media is owned by the same corporations that own the politicians.

Would you describe that as a democracy?

Forum List

Back