how would biden take my guns.

i have to say this is one of the best threads i've op'd.
there's a little sniping, but not bad for this board.
i'm seeing some really cool posts, valued information, and some funny shit, this is the way i like it, so thanks to you all for that. sometimes i even thank the opposition, if it's cogent, without barbs attached, sometimes even then. soo...

this question is off topic but i like this group.
can any of you tell me if other countries have fake news.

... how would biden take my guns. ...

My father - he may rest in peace in the arms of god - had taken your gun, had put it on a choppin block and had made scrap and firewood out of it. This he made with all guns someone gave him. And I'm able to imagine that thousands - perhaps even millions - of your people would be much more happy now, if they also had done so in good time.
dejd

My father - he may rest in peace in the arms of god - had taken your gun, had put it on a choppin block and had made scrap and firewood out of it. This he made with all guns someone gave him. And I'm able to imagine that thousands - perhaps even millions - of your people would be much more happy now, if they also had done so in good time.
define happy ?
Eh? Alcohol, drugs, weapons ... all this things make unhappy. Guns are a waste of time, a waste of money, a waste of energy and guns are damned dangerous - specially for the own life and family. Better to waste money, time and energy by learning and reading books. Books make competent and happy.

what about happiness is a warm gun ?
the gun is my best friend, rural vermont demands self protection, the last time i dialed 911 it took 45 minutes for the state police to arrive, sheriff response is longer.. those are the people we have to call.

Buy an axe. And latest when you will nail some heads of your enemies over the front door of your house everyone will know that you need no one's help. ... Oh damn. Wrong country. Wrong century. - Germany some thousand years ago. Forget this advice. Today all German policemen together (~ 250,000 men and women) have to shoot less than 100 times a year - including warn shots - and less than 10 people have to die a year. And nearly never a policeman is losing the own life. So you see: There are real ways far from all forms of paranoia and wrong heroism.

History has shown how nazis like using guns

You realize that what you said could be taken two different ways.

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..
Trump's effort to overturn an election was not fake, and the concern over it was not hysteria.

Fake news is everyone's enemy, left, right and center.

Perhaps you should get your head out of your rifle butt. The argument over gun rights is whored by idiots from both extremes: hoplophobes and those who equate their dicks with their guns.
fail post 1 for you
The President did not try to overturn the election he tried to get illegitimate votes looked at.
Yes, he tried more than five dozen times, and fell on his ass each and every time. What evidence did he present of WIDESPREAD FRAUD?

What did he say of Pence's performance regarding the certification of the vote.
AND again he did not try to overturn the election therefore your claim is a lie
You really suck at this.
The Attorney General in Georgia disagrees with you.
the AG in Georgia is in trouble with the people of his state
He will be primaried
He cut a deal with Stacy Abrams and he will pay for his corruption
I know people in Georgia that will take care of the mess.
I confess I may have said the wrong thing. My reference was to prosecutors in Fulton County. Have you listened to the recording of Trump's call to the Georgia Sec of State. It's pretty clear that Trump was on a fishing expedition, not a surprise when considering the 60 failed law suits.
the obstacle is standing, every voter should have. i think one state allowed discovery, not sure what happened. the libs outplayed us, they cheated to win their stock game is misdirect and subterfuge.. it worked, i refer back to alinsky.

How is it like that?

Your OP implies they aren't coming and confiscating your guns, so it's fine. I pointed out there's a lot they can do to cancel the usefulness and persecute you for them, like charging you for murder if you shoot someone who breaks into your home and making it pretty much impossible to carry your guns in defense outside your home.

You you get my point or not?

In the UK, they have charged people with murder for defending their own lives in their own homes. You have a duty to retreat and when retreat is not possible, you have a duty to die.
duty to die, that sounds like Japan ww2

so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.

Liberal hysteria? Oh noes the commies are coming after my guns again! Obama changed the Constitution? How? Fake news? Sounds like you've been hearing a lot of it.
obamjevich didn't change the constution he ignored it, executing American citizens (some collateral innocent) is probably the best example the press didn't care. and you remember the marbury v madison fiasco. damn, a constutional "professor" that taught alinsky.

Trump's effort to overturn an election was not fake, and the concern over it was not hysteria.

Perhaps you should get your head out of your rifle butt. The argument over gun rights is whored by idiots from both extremes: hoplophobes and those who equate their dicks with their guns.
fail post 1 for you
The President did not try to overturn the election he tried to get illegitimate votes looked at.
Yes, he tried more than five dozen times, and fell on his ass each and every time. What evidence did he present of WIDESPREAD FRAUD?

You really suck at this.
He will be primaried
I confess I may have said the wrong thing. My reference was to prosecutors in Fulton County. Have you listened to the recording of Trump's call to the Georgia Sec of State. It's pretty clear that Trump was on a fishing expedition, not a surprise when considering the 60 failed law suits.
the obstacle is standing, every voter should have. i think one state allowed discovery, not sure what happened. the libs outplayed us, they cheated to win their stock game is misdirect and subterfuge.. it worked, i refer back to alinsky.
Well, you've thrown a lot at me, but I'll keep my answer short. If there is evidence of widespread cheating, it's being kept a secret.

That said, I will admit that, real fast, I can't think of a politician that I fully trust. It really is a game of lesser evils. By example, I like Kamala Harris for her aggressive smarts but let's be honest, she got a leg up cuddling up to Willie Brown (who was married at the time).

fail post 1 for you

You really suck at this.
He will be primaried
Well, you've thrown a lot at me, but I'll keep my answer short. If there is evidence of widespread cheating, it's being kept a secret.

That said, I will admit that, real fast, I can't think of a politician that I fully trust. It really is a game of lesser evils. By example, I like Kamala Harris for her aggressive smarts but let's be honest, she got a leg up cuddling up to Willie Brown (who was married at the time).
et me ask you something, are affidavits evidence ?

fail post 1 for you

You really suck at this.
He will be primaried

et me ask you something, are affidavits evidence ?
They are, and if you point the way, I'll be back later for a look.

dejd

define happy ?
Eh? Alcohol, drugs, weapons ... all this things make unhappy. Guns are a waste of time, a waste of money, a waste of energy and guns are damned dangerous - specially for the own life and family. Better to waste money, time and energy by learning and reading books. Books make competent and happy.

the gun is my best friend, rural vermont demands self protection, the last time i dialed 911 it took 45 minutes for the state police to arrive, sheriff response is longer.. those are the people we have to call.

Buy an axe. And latest when you will nail some heads of your enemies over the front door of your house everyone will know that you need no one's help. ... Oh damn. Wrong country. Wrong century. - Germany some thousand years ago. Forget this advice. Today all German policemen together (~ 250,000 men and women) have to shoot less than 100 times a year - including warn shots - and less than 10 people have to die a year. And nearly never a policeman is losing the own life. So you see: There are real ways far from all forms of paranoia and wrong heroism.

History shows that US-Americans have not a big idea about "Nazis" - and try to hide a lot of the own historical wrongdoings by using this word.

ok adolph no rewrite of your nazi history

Always nice to speak with idiots like you, who still live in 1945 in an aeroplane, which fires on innocent refugees. When will you start to be born and to live your own life?

thing is you nazis never went away you just try to rewrite history to make it look like you did.

Okay. Let me inform you that you call someone "Nazi", who lost a big part of his family in the holocaust on his own and you are on the way to get tough problems with god personally.

one of the saddest things i've ever heard is "that's why i don't have any aunt's or uncle's". six million innocent people exterminated. my God, the horror of that gets diluted generationally.
that could not happen in America, we know why.

The Nazis made the first racist law against Jews in 1935. And no one in the world protested because everywhere all over the world existed racist laws. No one thought such things are possible in Germany. The racism in Germany was by the way a very special form of racism: The Nazis needed a marker to be able to see a difference between Jews and other Germans. For me personally the holocaust it not a genocide - it's a fratricide for me.

And what could not happen in the USA? ... Ward Churchill for example said it existed 12 million Red Indians in the year 1500 in Northamerica. In 1900 still existed only 237,000 descendants of them. Worldwide the population grew about 1.5-2 times during this time. So 237,000 are only about 0.65%. In 1694 in Massachusetts for example they made a price for scalps of Red Indians - in 1704 they stopped to pay the price for children under 10 - later they stopped to pay for children under 12 years. ...

But back to the Nazis: In general the Nazis were so damned good with their brainwashing political propaganda that much to many totally normal and intelligent people with a very good education were really convinced that it is good to wipe out all Jews, because Jews are dangerous for Germans - while indeed the Jews in Germany had been nothing else than Germans like all others.

Last edited:

dejd

define happy ?

History shows that US-Americans have not a big idea about "Nazis" - and try to hide a lot of the own historical wrongdoings by using this word.

Always nice to speak with idiots like you, who still live in 1945 in an aeroplane, which fires on innocent refugees. When will you start to be born and to live your own life?

thing is you nazis never went away you just try to rewrite history to make it look like you did.

Okay. Let me inform you that you call someone "Nazi", who lost a big part of his family in the holocaust on his own and you are on the way to get tough problems with god personally.

one of the saddest things i've ever heard is "that's why i don't have any aunt's or uncle's". six million innocent people exterminated. my God, the horror of that gets diluted generationally.

The Nazis made the first racist law against Jews in 1935. And no one in the world protested because everywhere all over the world existed racist laws. No one thought such things are possible in Germany. The racism in Germany was by the way a very special form of racism: The Nazis needed a marker to be able to see a difference between Jews and other Germans. For me personally the holocaust it not a genocide - it's a fratricide for me.

And what could not happen in the USA? ... Ward Churchill for example said it existed 12 million Red Indians in the year 1500 in Northamerica. In 1900 still existed only 237,000 descendants of them. Worldwide the population grew about 1.5-2 times during this time. So 237,000 are only about 0.65%. In 1694 in Massachusetts for example they made a price for scalps of Red Indians - in 1704 they stopped to pay the price for children under 10 - later they stopped to pay for children under 12 years. ...

But back to the Nazis: In general the Nazis were so damned good with their brainwashing political propaganda that much to many totally normal and intelligent people with a very good education were really convinced that it is good to wipe out all Jews, because Jews are dangerous for Germans - while indeed the Jews in Germany had been nothing else than Germans like all others.

Just a guess but you appear to be working hard at what is not your native tongue. And you are doing a good job. I very much enjoyed your post.

I'm not sure but seem to recall that the initial Nazi Gun Laws exclusively targeted the Jewish People.

dejd

define happy ?

You really shouldn't mention Ward Churchhill...he has been exposed as a fake and a fraud...

And American Indians died from disease, not genocide.

dejd

define happy ?

Just a guess but you appear to be working hard at what is not your native tongue. And you are doing a good job. I very much enjoyed your post.

I'm not sure but seem to recall that the initial Nazi Gun Laws exclusively targeted the Jewish People.

Actually, the initial gun laws were created in 1920s........the German government wanted to register guns....so they could make sure bad people didn't get them.....sound familiar? The communists and national socialists were fighting each other.....and to crack down on the violent street fights and shootings......they wanted to register guns....

The German people were told that strict measures would be in place to keep the records of gun ownership safe...

The first thing the national socialists did when they took control was to use the registration records from the 1920s to disarm Jews and their political enemies....

This is why we will always oppose any attempt to register American guns...

dejd

define happy ?

Actually, the initial gun laws were created in 1920s........the German government wanted to register guns....so they could make sure bad people didn't get them.....sound familiar? The communists and national socialists were fighting each other.....and to crack down on the violent street fights and shootings......they wanted to register guns....

The German people were told that strict measures would be in place to keep the records of gun ownership safe...

The first thing the national socialists did when they took control was to use the registration records from the 1920s to disarm Jews and their political enemies....

I could make an argument of your need to oppose registration of firearms (starting with this isn't Nazi Germany).

Instead, I'll back off and say thank you for the history lesson.

dejd

define happy ?

I could make an argument of your need to oppose registration of firearms (starting with this isn't Nazi Germany).

Nazi Germany wasn't nazi Germany in the 1920s either.........in less than 20 years they went from Weimar Germany to death camps.....and they first registered guns....then the nazis banned and confiscated them.

Hilarious. Are you a criminal, underaged or insane ? If not, you have nothing to worry about. And, if you are but don’t commit any more crimes, you can probably keep the ones you have. Like, if I were you, I wouldn’t storm the capital anytime soon.
Scary - huh?

Grown men, strangers, wonder onto the internet pretending a plot to attack something they proport to love (albeit a something that is sick and in need of surgery which they are qualified to perform).

Scarier still is the math; given enough instances of this kind of comic drama, the worst is bound to happen. Witness Jan 6, and the deadly but almost childlike insurrection. Good grief.
What's scary, is that someone like you who has an absolutely infantile grasp of reality, is walking around without a minder.
Your post has absolutely nothing to do with a topic other than me. It's an ad hominem, a personal attack and it bores me.
Then by your own standards, your post is an ad hominem as it had nothing to do with the topic. LMAO, you morons are too much.
My reply addressed the nature of ad hominems and my boredom with them. I attacked what the poster said just as I will in citing the adolescent use of the word "moron".
And the truth hurts, eh? BTW, that is another off topic post. So take your hypocritical pompous ass down the road you arrogant bastard--now you've really been schooled in adolescent vocabulary--which is also off topic.
You are off topic.
Wow, You are amazingly quick on the uptake after being told three times to "STAY ON TOPIC" and that makes four, thread hijacking is frowned upon here.
I engage what is put before me though sometimes making a poor choice.

dejd

define happy ?

Nazi Germany wasn't nazi Germany in the 1920s either.........in less than 20 years they went from Weimar Germany to death camps.....and they first registered guns....then the nazis banned and confiscated them.

Yes, I 'm familiar with the Deutshe Reich (commonly, the Weimar Republic); read a whole book on it many years ago.

A lot of people are using the German Gun Laws as an analogy to the US. They might want to take a look at another analogy, that being how quickly an intelligent population and constitutional democracy fell prey to a demagogue.

Hilarious. Are you a criminal, underaged or insane ? If not, you have nothing to worry about. And, if you are but don’t commit any more crimes, you can probably keep the ones you have. Like, if I were you, I wouldn’t storm the capital anytime soon.
Scary - huh?

Grown men, strangers, wonder onto the internet pretending a plot to attack something they proport to love (albeit a something that is sick and in need of surgery which they are qualified to perform).

Scarier still is the math; given enough instances of this kind of comic drama, the worst is bound to happen. Witness Jan 6, and the deadly but almost childlike insurrection. Good grief.
What's scary, is that someone like you who has an absolutely infantile grasp of reality, is walking around without a minder.
Your post has absolutely nothing to do with a topic other than me. It's an ad hominem, a personal attack and it bores me.
Then by your own standards, your post is an ad hominem as it had nothing to do with the topic. LMAO, you morons are too much.
My reply addressed the nature of ad hominems and my boredom with them. I attacked what the poster said just as I will in citing the adolescent use of the word "moron".
And the truth hurts, eh? BTW, that is another off topic post. So take your hypocritical pompous ass down the road you arrogant bastard--now you've really been schooled in adolescent vocabulary--which is also off topic.
You are off topic.
Wow, You are amazingly quick on the uptake after being told three times to "STAY ON TOPIC" and that makes four, thread hijacking is frowned upon here.

dejd

define happy ?

Yes, I 'm familiar with the Deutshe Reich (commonly, the Weimar Republic); read a whole book on it many years ago.

A lot of people are using the German Gun Laws as an analogy to the US. They might want to take a look at another analogy, that being how quickly an intelligent population and constitutional democracy fell prey to a demagogue.

They did...he was called obama.........

Scary - huh?

You are off topic.

dejd

define happy ?

Cute, but also inaccurate.

Scary - huh?

You are off topic.

dejd

define happy ?

Cute, but also inaccurate.

As the democrat party uses the power of government to consolidate it's power.....it is completely accurate.

fail post 1 for you

You really suck at this.
He will be primaried

i can tell you with all conviction that jim jeffords ( worth googling) was the last honest politician from the 14th star (Vermont).

Forum List

Back