how would biden take my guns.

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..
Trump's effort to overturn an election was not fake, and the concern over it was not hysteria.

Fake news is everyone's enemy, left, right and center.

Perhaps you should get your head out of your rifle butt. The argument over gun rights is whored by idiots from both extremes: hoplophobes and those who equate their dicks with their guns.
fail post 1 for you
The President did not try to overturn the election he tried to get illegitimate votes looked at.
Yes, he tried more than five dozen times, and fell on his ass each and every time. What evidence did he present of WIDESPREAD FRAUD?

What did he say of Pence's performance regarding the certification of the vote.
AND again he did not try to overturn the election therefore your claim is a lie
You really suck at this.
The Attorney General in Georgia disagrees with you.
the AG in Georgia is in trouble with the people of his state
He will be primaried
He cut a deal with Stacy Abrams and he will pay for his corruption
I know people in Georgia that will take care of the mess.

... how would biden take my guns. ...

My father - he may rest in peace in the arms of god - had taken your gun, had put it on a choppin block and had made scrap and firewood out of it. This he made with all guns someone gave him. And I'm able to imagine that thousands - perhaps even millions - of your people would be much more happy now, if they also had done so in good time.
dejd

My father - he may rest in peace in the arms of god - had taken your gun, had put it on a choppin block and had made scrap and firewood out of it. This he made with all guns someone gave him. And I'm able to imagine that thousands - perhaps even millions - of your people would be much more happy now, if they also had done so in good time.
define happy ?
Eh? Alcohol, drugs, weapons ... all this things make unhappy. Guns are a waste of time, a waste of money, a waste of energy and guns are damned dangerous - specially for the own life and family. Better to waste money, time and energy by learning and reading books. Books make competent and happy.

what about happiness is a warm gun ?
the gun is my best friend, rural vermont demands self protection, the last time i dialed 911 it took 45 minutes for the state police to arrive, sheriff response is longer.. those are the people we have to call.

Buy an axe. And latest when you will nail some heads of your enemies over the front door of your house everyone will know that you need no one's help. ... Oh damn. Wrong country. Wrong century. Germany some thousand years ago. Forget this advice. Today all German policemen together (~ 250,000 men and women) have to shoot less than 100 times a year - including warn shots - and less than 10 people have to die a year because of this. And nearly never a policeman is losing the own life. So you see: There are real ways far from all forms of paranoia and wrong heroism.

Last edited:
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.

Trump's effort to overturn an election was not fake, and the concern over it was not hysteria.

Perhaps you should get your head out of your rifle butt. The argument over gun rights is whored by idiots from both extremes: hoplophobes and those who equate their dicks with their guns.
fail post 1 for you
The President did not try to overturn the election he tried to get illegitimate votes looked at.
On what merit were they illegitimate, and how many were there?
I don't know but thousands of eyewitness have stated otherwise

dejd

define happy ?
Eh? Alcohol, drugs, weapons ... all this things make unhappy. Guns are a waste of time, a waste of money, a waste of energy and guns are damned dangerous - specially for the own life and family. Better to waste money, time and energy by learning and reading books. Books make competent and happy.

the gun is my best friend, rural vermont demands self protection, the last time i dialed 911 it took 45 minutes for the state police to arrive, sheriff response is longer.. those are the people we have to call.

Buy an axe. And latest when you will nail some heads of your enemies over the front door of your house everyone will know that you need no one's help. ... Oh damn. Wrong country. Wrong century. - Germany some thousand years ago. Forget this advice. Today all German policemen together (~ 250,000 men and women) have to shoot less than 100 times a year - including warn shots - and less than 10 people have to die a year. And nearly never a policeman is losing the own life. So you see: There are real ways far from all forms of paranoia and wrong heroism.

History has shown how nazis like using guns

dejd

define happy ?

Buy an axe. And latest when you will nail some heads of your enemies over the front door of your house everyone will know that you need no one's help. ... Oh damn. Wrong country. Wrong century. - Germany some thousand years ago. Forget this advice. Today all German policemen together (~ 250,000 men and women) have to shoot less than 100 times a year - including warn shots - and less than 10 people have to die a year. And nearly never a policeman is losing the own life. So you see: There are real ways far from all forms of paranoia and wrong heroism.

History shows that US-Americans have not a big idea about "Nazis" - and try to hide a lot of the own historical wrongdoings by using this word.

Last edited:

dejd

define happy ?

History shows that US-Americans have not a big idea about "Nazis" - and try to hide a lot of the own historical wrongdoings by using this word.

ok adolph no rewrite of your nazi history

dejd

define happy ?

Always nice to speak with idiots like you, who still live in 1945 in an aeroplane, which fires on innocent refugees. When will you start to be born and to live your own life?

dejd

define happy ?

Always nice to speak with idiots like you, who still live in 1945 in an aeroplane, which fires on innocent refugees. When will you start to be born and to live your own life?

thing is you nazis never went away you just try to rewrite history to make it look like you did.

dejd

define happy ?

thing is you nazis never went away you just try to rewrite history to make it look like you did.

Okay. Let me inform you that you call someone "Nazi", who lost a big part of his family in the holocaust on his own and you are on the way to get tough problems with god personally.

Last edited:

Moron, it was fake.......you assholes are using the Jan. 6 riot as your modern Reichstag fire.......you had Trump supporters peacefully walking through the capitol building...after the police calmly opened the doors for them....taking selfies...

Meanwhile....antifa and blm terrorists fought with the police and vandalized the building the same way they burned and looted cities for 7 months....
Perhaps antifa and blm were allowed peaceful entry while Trumpers broke through doors and windows, propped their feet on Pelosi's desk and walked off with government property.

You do realize that many of the perps have been arrested, their identities recorded on film and their political sentiments recorded in their identities. Good luck with your theories.

You can scream and yell Moron until you soil your panties; the truth will bury your sorry ass.

The Truth has nothing to do with what happened Jan. 6...the democrats are making sure of that........they told us Trump supporters beat the police officer with a fire extinguisher....didn't happen.....

We may one day find out pelosi ordered the police to stand down....just like the democrat party mayors and governors ordered their police to stand down so antifa and blm could riot, burn, and loot......
Indeed, someone did jump to a conclusion about how the officer died. As for the rest, the accused will get their day in court. I'm content with that.
You're content with these folks being vigorously prosecuted but you're not complaining a bit about all the vandals, assaulters, and arsonists from riots all over the rest of the country that will never see the inside of a courtroom except for a short bail hearing where their bond will be posted by Democrat operatives?

Telling, that.

Thank you for your input, Karen.
Thank you for acknowledging your blatant hypocrisy.

I watched the Karen's until I was tired of it. And all but one were Rumpers who were throwing some kind of fit about something. And when you attempt at trying to convince me that the Invasion of the Capital while they were looking for certain people to kill is right, then you get the Karen name because you earned it.

You can't justify those actions by attempting to use the old "Hey, look over there".
Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

A bunch of vets and patriots from the United States of 400 million guns and 3 trillion rounds of ammo all left their guns at home when they embarked on "an invasion of the capitol in an attempt to violently overthrow the government", taking selfies all the way...... uh huh. Suuuuure they did..... :rolleyes:

You people are fucking ridiculous.

Moron, it was fake.......you assholes are using the Jan. 6 riot as your modern Reichstag fire.......you had Trump supporters peacefully walking through the capitol building...after the police calmly opened the doors for them....taking selfies...

Meanwhile....antifa and blm terrorists fought with the police and vandalized the building the same way they burned and looted cities for 7 months....
Perhaps antifa and blm were allowed peaceful entry while Trumpers broke through doors and windows, propped their feet on Pelosi's desk and walked off with government property.

You do realize that many of the perps have been arrested, their identities recorded on film and their political sentiments recorded in their identities. Good luck with your theories.

You can scream and yell Moron until you soil your panties; the truth will bury your sorry ass.

The Truth has nothing to do with what happened Jan. 6...the democrats are making sure of that........they told us Trump supporters beat the police officer with a fire extinguisher....didn't happen.....

We may one day find out pelosi ordered the police to stand down....just like the democrat party mayors and governors ordered their police to stand down so antifa and blm could riot, burn, and loot......
Indeed, someone did jump to a conclusion about how the officer died. As for the rest, the accused will get their day in court. I'm content with that.
You're content with these folks being vigorously prosecuted but you're not complaining a bit about all the vandals, assaulters, and arsonists from riots all over the rest of the country that will never see the inside of a courtroom except for a short bail hearing where their bond will be posted by Democrat operatives?

Telling, that.

I watched the Karen's until I was tired of it. And all but one were Rumpers who were throwing some kind of fit about something. And when you attempt at trying to convince me that the Invasion of the Capital while they were looking for certain people to kill is right, then you get the Karen name because you earned it.

You can't justify those actions by attempting to use the old "Hey, look over there".
Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

A bunch of vets and patriots from the United States of 400 million guns and 3 trillion rounds of ammo all left their guns at home when they embarked on "an invasion of the capitol in an attempt to violently overthrow the government", taking selfies all the way...... uh huh. Suuuuure they did..... :rolleyes:

Patriots my red, white and blue

Telling, that.

You folks are the most hypocritical, lying shitbags I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot in my time...... you're straight up garbage.
I take this to mean that you spend a lot of time with shitbags and garbage.

Now you're making some sense.
he's not a leftist so you're not making any sense
Trust me, our acquaintance is a shit bag.

Years ago I passed through Carolina on my way to Germany from SE Asia. Didn't care for it, too many squitters and too much chaw spit on the sidewalks.

Question, why do you feel the need to advertise a handgun?
not sure, why do you generalise? like "carolina".
Because I knew it would piss off a redneck.

Please report to the MAGA Office. It's your turn in the barrel.
the barrel?
Yep, the barrel.
i'm sorry.. pickle barrel ? over the barrel ? on the barrelhead.
i'm usually pretty good with liberal cryptic..

is english your first language ?
English is my principal language. I can make myself understood in Spanish, can count to ten in German and know how to tell you to f off in Vietnamese. Why do you ask?
Then why have all your posts here so far been in bullshit?
Bullshit doesn't touch nerves.

Pointing out that Judge Scalia's 643 page Heller decision engaged the kind of judicial activism that conservatism supposedly abhors probably ruffles some panty lace. Not that several on that side, haven't made a good account of their opinions - but there have also been a few comical outburst wander in from the Junior High School.

The 2ndA is is a complex sentence, meaning one containing a subordinate clause; said prefatory announces the reason for the 2ndA which is the necessity of a well regulated militia to a free state. In that objective the right to bear arms was granted to the people (aka the militia). When was the last time we saw the militia in action? Perhaps it was Jan 6th when a band of alleged patriots decided to check their right to (fire)arms and arrived at the gates with sticks and stones? Apparently, unconstitutional restrictions in DC convinced the militia to leave their Kentucky Long Rifles and single shot AR15s at home.

If Joe Biden wants to disband the archaic notion of a militia, I would not expect his effort to infringe upon the ability of those who wish to hunt or protect their home and person. Of course, there are reactionaries among us who will see it differently. Tough shit.

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

Telling, that.

You folks are the most hypocritical, lying shitbags I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot in my time...... you're straight up garbage.

Years ago I passed through Carolina on my way to Germany from SE Asia. Didn't care for it, too many squitters and too much chaw spit on the sidewalks.

the barrel?
Yep, the barrel.

English is my principal language. I can make myself understood in Spanish, can count to ten in German and know how to tell you to f off in Vietnamese. Why do you ask?

Pointing out that Judge Scalia's 643 page Heller decision engaged the kind of judicial activism that conservatism supposedly abhors probably ruffles some panty lace. Not that several on that side, haven't made a good account of their opinions - but there have also been a few comical outburst wander in from the Junior High School.

The 2ndA is is a complex sentence, meaning one containing a subordinate clause; said prefatory announces the reason for the 2ndA which is the necessity of a well regulated militia to a free state. In that objective the right to bear arms was granted to the people (aka the militia). When was the last time we saw the militia in action? Perhaps it was Jan 6th when a band of alleged patriots decided to check their right to (fire)arms and arrived at the gates with sticks and stones? Apparently, unconstitutional restrictions in DC convinced the militia to leave their Kentucky Long Rifles and single shot AR15s at home.

If Joe Biden wants to disband the archaic notion of a militia, I would not expect his effort to infringe upon the ability of those who wish to hunt or protect their home and person. Of course, there are reactionaries among us who will see it differently. Tough shit.
I see you and your bullshit are still here..... :rolleyes:

And I guess you've never heard of the Battle of Athens, have you? Like the saying goes; "You could look it up, pinhead."

(Btw, the constitution does not "grant" rights to people, it recognizes them....... dumbass.)

fail post 1 for you
On what merit were they illegitimate, and how many were there?
I don't know but thousands of eyewitness have stated otherwise
Seriously, I can see where that would be disturbing. Can you point me to the source of that information?

fail post 1 for you
Yes, he tried more than five dozen times, and fell on his ass each and every time. What evidence did he present of WIDESPREAD FRAUD?

What did he say of Pence's performance regarding the certification of the vote.
AND again he did not try to overturn the election therefore your claim is a lie
You really suck at this.
The Attorney General in Georgia disagrees with you.
the AG in Georgia is in trouble with the people of his state
He will be primaried
He cut a deal with Stacy Abrams and he will pay for his corruption
I know people in Georgia that will take care of the mess.
I confess I may have said the wrong thing. My reference was to prosecutors in Fulton County. Have you listened to the recording of Trump's call to the Georgia Sec of State. It's pretty clear that Trump was on a fishing expedition, not a surprise when considering the 60 failed law suits.

Last edited:
He isn't going to take your guns.

Be he may try to pass though a law that enables gun manufactures to be sued when someone is hurt or killed by a gun.

He may also try get banks to blackball gun and ammo dealers.

He also may try to tax the sale of guns and ammo so that many people cannot afford to own/use a gun.

He may also try to get laws passed to ban those mean looking guns with handle grips (assault rifles).

There's probably a lot more that I did not think about.

Any nationwide confiscation would not be initiated at the federal level, the same as pandemic restrictions and mandates were enforced only at the local and state level. Gun owners are looking at the wrong level of government when it comes to infringement on our Second Amendment. Any effective and/or sweeping confiscation will happen at the local level.

“Any nationwide confiscation would not be initiated at the federal level, the same as pandemic restrictions and mandates were enforced only at the local and state level.”

I live in a gun sanctuary county. The locals here are not going to go out of their way to confiscate firearms.

Over the years I have talked to cops here in Florida. None seemed eager to attempt to confiscate firearms from an honest person merely because politicians wanted them to. They usually said something like, “We have enough problems taking illegally owned firearms from criminals.”

You may be able to get cops in large urban areas of blue states to go gun grabbing but you may end up shortly with a lot of cops who refuse that mission as it is simply too damn dangerous.

Currently in this nation the citizens lack trust in our government. A high percent will not voluntarily turn in their firearms. The Democratic Party seems to wish to take us down the road to socialism and we have seen how that works out once the civilians give up their guns and it is not pretty.

I personally lack trust in a government that doesn’t trust me to own firearms. Many others feel the same way.
you make a good case for the fogotten 10th amendment.. i had a great chat with a hillsboro sheriff yesterday, i am inspired everytime i talk to a cop or military (obviously, i own washingtonamerica.com) there are few things more important to me then the care and safety of our nation defense. who did nancy pelosi call tgen fure when she realised Capitol failure she owns.

thats why i started that petion to have her mentally
evaluated.asap she's second in line afrer kama who isnt natural born then leahy...we're fucked for two years until the next impeachment to begins.

Kamala isn't natural born? Where did you get such a silly idea?
article 2 section 1. grandfather clause. plus no one is arguing the no citizen theory.
with obama tbe argument was his mother was a citizen. his father of cohrse was a british subject. i think his father was subud.. dna will finish the story.
the founders didn't want a king or queen or anyone foreign to birth a baby, hence (ergo) the eligibility of a "president" a concept by George himself.

it's not silly... but we need to ammend the text to "just citizen" for modern times...eg as was #12.

but until then...

also i just found a legal source citing wong kim ark as including natural born citizen... why is that.. therr are 2 jobs in the world with those requirements. and wong never ran for anything.
You really are a leftist in disquise, aren't you? You're suggesting that a Chinese national who comes here on an education visa, spends 20 years here, gets a green card, and 5 years later citizenship, should be allowed to become president?
was that for me ?

dejd

define happy ?

Okay. Let me inform you that you call someone "Nazi", who lost a big part of his family in the holocaust on his own and you are on the way to get tough problems with god personally.

one of the saddest things i've ever heard is "that's why i don't have any aunt's or uncle's". six million innocent people exterminated. my God, the horror of that gets diluted generationally.
that could not happen in America, we know why.

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

Telling, that.

Riiiiight.... (sarcasm)

Telling, that.

the barrel?
Yep, the barrel.

I see you and your bullshit are still here..... :rolleyes:

And I guess you've never heard of the Battle of Athens, have you? Like the saying goes; "You could look it up, pinhead."

(Btw, the constitution does not "grant" rights to people, it recognizes them....... dumbass.)
Nope, I had to look up Athens but I'm not sure that the 1946 date doesn't make my point. If that's the best your google could produce, I guess I owe you a thanks. Nah, that's stupid.

As for dumbass, do me a favor: the next time you wrap one of your arguments in my Constitution, please show the dignity of capitalizing it.

Regarding natural rights, that's fine and dandy but unless duly authorized (granted) by "We the People" your objection is just so much noise about political correctness.

Forum List

Back