Portland Got the Government They Voted For

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The new Detroit. It’s called IOTTMCO – “Intuitively Obvious To The Most Casual Observer”. I mean seriously, what did they THINK was going to happen? Orwell foretold it. Build that fence, build that fence around these corrupted Democrat cities as they self destruct themselves.

Contemplating the 266 shootings and 25 homicides in just the first three months of this year, Antoinette Edwards was struggling to understand how Portland city commissioners could oppose the mayor’s proposal to restart a Portland Police gun-violence team.

What more do commissioners need to know to understand the trauma neighbors feel about repeated shootings on their street, Edwards, who headed the city’s office of violence prevention for 10 years, asked at a Thursday press conference. What daily data report can bring the reality of the threat home to commissioners? How many more loved ones need to die before commissioners match the urgency of this crisis with courageous action of their own?

The left get what they deserve. People are fleeing those Dem run shitholes and running to Red States.

But their plan is the Detroitification of all of America. They want White Flight out of the US.
That’s what I’ll never understand. Forced to move to greener pastures because Democrats destroyed what you had, then vote Democrat in your new home.

The left get what they deserve. People are fleeing those Dem run shitholes and running to Red States.

But their plan is the Detroitification of all of America. They want White Flight out of the US.

Not quite yet. If I lived there and family were dying because the city failed to take proper steps to ensure the safety of the public, I think I'd have to sue their ass for all they were worth!

Not quite yet. If I lived there and family were dying because the city failed to take proper steps to ensure the safety of the public, I think I'd have to sue their ass for all they were worth!

When was the last time that you sued a Gov't entity and won?

That's what I thought.......

That’s what I’ll never understand. Forced to move to greener pastures because Democrats destroyed what you had, then vote Democrat in your new home.

A supplementary 25% federal income tax on Democrat voters would go a long way towards remediating these issues.

I know what you mean. I've been studying leftists for 40 years and this is what I've concluded. Leftists base their decisions mainly on feelings. They are incapable of letting facts,reason and common sense overide them. That's why something as plain as day to you and me is out of reach to a leftists. They just can't think or see beyond their feelings.

A supplementary 25% federal income tax on Democrat voters would go a long way towards remediating these issues.

And this is likely to happen......said no one ever!

Global Warming Ocean Rising Tax (GWORT)

30% tax on cities about the be submerged. Portland, Seattle, SF, LA, NY.

Individuals sue and win against the government all of the time. Especially when individuals are targeted for exceeding their authority, breaking the law or causing great harm.

Didn't the Floyd Family just sue the city of Minneapolis or whomever and settle out of court for like 30 million dollars?

Individuals sue and win against the government all of the time. Especially when individuals are targeted for exceeding their authority, breaking the law or causing great harm.

Didn't the Floyd Family just sue the city of Minneapolis or whomever and settle out of court for like 30 million dollars?

So since your suit has nothing to do with the Floyd case, and assuming that you have never sued a Gov't entity (a safe assumption), what would you sue Portland for, again?

So since your suit has nothing to do with the Floyd case, and assuming that you have never sued a Gov't entity (a safe assumption), what would you sue Portland for, again?

If a city defunds its police force then crime soars with people dying and the city takes no steps to rectify the situation, I'd be talking to an attorney about culpable negligence. A city has a responsibility to make every reasonable effort to keep its streets safe and eliminating its police force is a reckless, untenable action.

A class action lawsuit of the Citizens vs. Portland might be one way to go, an attorney would know better, or we could all just sit on our asses and do absolutely nothing.

If a city defunds its police force then crime soars with people dying and the city takes no steps to rectify the situation, I'd be talking to an attorney about culpable negligence. A city has a responsibility to make every reasonable effort to keep its streets safe and eliminating its police force is a reckless, untenable action.

A class action lawsuit of the Citizens vs. Portland might be one way to go, an attorney would know better, or we could all just sit on our asses and do absolutely nothing.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Meantime, Trump is getting sued for a riot that started miles away before he was done speaking that he specifically tried to dissuade!

Nope, no point suing the government, just let them walk all over you murdering thousands.

Good luck!

Meantime, Trump is getting sued for a riot that started miles away before he was done speaking that he specifically tried to dissuade!

Nope, no point suing the government, just let them walk all over you murdering thousands.

I'll take your advice and sue them!
That'll stop the murdering for sure! :lmao:

Good luck!

I'll take your advice and sue them!
That'll stop the murdering for sure! :lmao:

Hey, you are free to do whatever you want. If you get off sitting on your ass doing nothing but griping resigned to futility and helplessness as family and friends around you die for lack of a police force while liberals jerk off, go for it.

Forum List

Back