How will democrats attract Republican voters?

Your post is an example of why I believe sexual transitioning is best decided by the child, their parents and medical professionals trained in the field

I trust their judgement more than I trust Republicans whose judgement is based on hate and fear
Go see the mental issues Jazz Jennings is going through because of their abusive parents and unethical doctors and get back to me.

Go see the mental issues Jazz Jennings is going through because of their abusive parents and unethical doctors and get back to me.
Why bother. Republican Humpers have enough issues to keep anyone occupied for weeks.

You have one case which is probably being mischaracterized and exploited by the right

I will still trust the child, parents and medical professionals deciding what is best for the child
I do not trust Republicans who mock and despise Transexuals making that decision.

You have one case which is probably being mischaracterized and exploited by the right

I will still trust the child, parents and medical professionals deciding what is best for the child
I do not trust Republicans who mock and despise Transexuals making that decision.
you cant vote till you are eighteen, why not let white people vote at age ten

We even trust cross dresser Rudy who has a bromance with Trump to “do the right thing”:as two consenting adults.

So…you aren’t going to go back and watch the torment of Jazz on TLC? A kid manipulated into transitioning and exploited as a child for all the world to see. Who now is depressed and cries because they “ never feel like themselves”? As their mother brow beats them and threatens to “wring their neck” if they don’t keep up with the neovaginal routine they clearly don’t want to?

So…you aren’t going to go back and watch the torment of Jazz on TLC? A kid manipulated into transitioning and exploited as a child for all the world to see. Who now is depressed and cries because they “ never feel like themselves”? As their mother brow beats them and threatens to “wring their neck” if they don’t keep up with the neovaginal routine they clearly don’t want to?

Again, I have seen this act out of Conservatives in the past
Find ONE case, misrepresent it and use it as a basis to ban for everyone

I do NOT trust Republicans to make decisions for parents of transexual children

Again, I have seen this act out of Conservatives in the past
Find ONE case, misrepresent it and use it as a basis to ban for everyone

I do NOT trust Republicans to make decisions for parents of transexual children
So once you manipulate them into mutilating their bodies it’s mission accomplished …out of sight out of mind.?

So once you manipulate them into mutilating their bodies it’s mission accomplished …out of sight out of mind.?

What mutilation?
Most of these cases involve puberty blockers and hormone treatments

Last edited:
So, just because you made the wrong choice as a young man, that doesn’t mean everyone did.

I think more than likely they're the beneficiaries of our favorible tax policies and are less affected by our diminishing social safety nets. They are the trust fund millionaire, legacy admissions, nepo baby class. They're the types that believe that market out comes (exponential growth for the 1% and the deteriorating ability of the working class to afford basic goods and services despite working full time jobs) are natural out comes of an impartial system.
Yup…
Tax cuts will buy votes faster than any other reason. But it’s never tax cuts for the majority of voters. That’s just wishful thinking.

Well, lets look at it...shall we?

Biden flipped 5 states.

AZ, GA, MI, WI, PA.

2016:
View attachment 768845
2020:
View attachment 768846

Four of those five states, GA being the exception, elected Democratic Party governors.

So the latest indicator from the statewide elections in states that are most likely to flip is not good for Republicans going into 2024 if you look at it from electoral math. The other statewide races didn't go great for the GOP either considering the Democrats increased their margin in the Senate.

So the Republicans have taken the most recent losses.

That can change.
Last year doesn't count this year.

Forum List

Back