How will democrats attract Republican voters?

How exactly does fighting for the right transitioning children to the opposite sex without parents consent help families?

Another case of far right fear mongering
They have rallied their base to fear homosexuals and Transexuals and demand that children not be taught they exist.

How exactly does fighting for the right transitioning children to the opposite sex without parents consent help families?
Really ? That’s your big fear ? Not Ukraine, AGW or cheaper healthcare ? It’s trans gender peoples who scare you most ? Ha ha

They have rallied their base to fear homosexuals and Transexuals and demand that children not be taught they exist.
Must be why Democrats push the transitioning part but do not support the medical efforts to help the children whose lives they ruin after the brainwashing and reality and regret sets in.

Must be why Democrats push the transitioning part but do not support the medical efforts to help the children whose lives they ruin after the brainwashing and reality and regret sets in.
You have no idea what medical science is do you ?
The laws on transitioning are not made by medical science, but by political science.

Your post is an example of why I believe sexual transitioning is best decided by the child, their parents and medical professionals trained in the field

I trust their judgement more than I trust Republicans whose judgement is based on hate and fear

I don't even know what a MAGA tan is.
Check out Trump.
Your post is an example of why I believe sexual transitioning is best decided by the child, their parents and medical professionals trained in the field

I trust their judgement more than I trust Republicans whose judgement is based on hate and fear
The MAGAs of today want gov interference in just about everything they support that has no base in fact. They can’t sell it, so they want the gov to enforce it.

306>232
scoreboard.
"How's your team doing this year?"

"We won the Super Bowl last year!"

"Yeah, but you have to play this year and you've taken some losses."

"That means precisely nothing this year."

-Rinse, repeat-

They don't want to. Republicans are all MAGA racist white nationalist deplorables in their minds.
A large portion of Republicans are deplorable white nationalists and the rest are white national apologists. Younger Republicans, who agree with the GOP on financial issues are beginning to break with the GOP and acknowledge how backwards their party is on social issues. The deplorable nature of the GOP is driving away younger voters and dooming the white nationalist sect hopefully first towards political extinction and then naturally, cultural exinction. But hey, at least they passed their disinterest in reigning in corporate greed or addressing growing income inequality to some of their children, if not their bigotry, racism and misogyny. :dunno:

Younger voters are poised to upend American politics

Proof positive these gamokes have no mind of their own but are led like little sheep by the Fix News narrative.
The idiot Tuckerism flaming trans and claiming they run the show. Hilarious.

A large portion of Republicans are deplorable white nationalists and the rest are white national apologists. Younger Republicans, who agree with the GOP on financial issues are beginning to break with the GOP and acknowledge how backwards their party is on social issues. The deplorable nature of the GOP is driving away younger voters and dooming the white nationalist sect hopefully first towards political extinction and then naturally, cultural exinction. But hey, at least they passed their disinterest in reigning in corporate greed or addressing growing income inequality to some of their children, if not their bigotry, racism and misogyny. :dunno:

Younger voters are poised to upend American politics
LOL. Thanks for your opinion.

Forum List

Back