How will democrats attract Republican voters?

"How's your team doing this year?"

"We won the Super Bowl last year!"

"Yeah, but you have to play this year and you've taken some losses."

"That means precisely nothing this year."

-Rinse, repeat-
Well, lets look at it...shall we?

Biden flipped 5 states.

AZ, GA, MI, WI, PA.

2016:
1679680745811.png

2020:
1679680800333.png

Four of those five states, GA being the exception, elected Democratic Party governors.

So the latest indicator from the statewide elections in states that are most likely to flip is not good for Republicans going into 2024 if you look at it from electoral math. The other statewide races didn't go great for the GOP either considering the Democrats increased their margin in the Senate.

So the Republicans have taken the most recent losses.

That can change.

Last edited:
"How's your team doing this year?"

"Yeah, but you have to play this year and you've taken some losses."

"That means precisely nothing this year."

-Rinse, repeat-
Next one is 2024
You get bragging rights until you are defeated on the field

LOL. Thanks for your opinion.
Its more voter analysis and polling than opinion but I don't expect you to have a response to this political reality. What could you do at this point anyway? Racism and bigotry is who you all are. At your core. I'm just trying to give you helpful data so you can track your own extinction. :popcorn:

A large portion of Republicans are deplorable white nationalists and the rest are white national apologists. Younger Republicans, who agree with the GOP on financial issues are beginning to break with the GOP and acknowledge how backwards their party is on social issues. The deplorable nature of the GOP is driving away younger voters and dooming the white nationalist sect hopefully first towards political extinction and then naturally, cultural exinction. But hey, at least they passed their disinterest in reigning in corporate greed or addressing growing income inequality to some of their children, if not their bigotry, racism and misogyny. :dunno:

Younger voters are poised to upend American politics
Peculiar that young white republicans aren’t more astute on the economy. How much longer can they support trickle down before it’s obvious what a failure it it is.

Throwing meat at the biggest dog in the kennel and expecting him to share it with everyone else is the GOP economic philosophy.

You can claim anything you want. This is the internet and you can just make up shit.

So, thinking for yourself is your solution for everything ? Amazing.
yes it is. Sadly you won’t understand that

Peculiar that young white republicans aren’t more astute on the economy. How much longer can they support trickle down before it’s obvious what a failure it it is.

Throwing meat at the biggest dog in the kennel and expecting him to share it with everyone else is the GOP economic philosophy.
I think more than likely they're the beneficiaries of our favorible tax policies and are less affected by our diminishing social safety nets. They are the trust fund millionaire, legacy admissions, nepo baby class. They're the types that believe that market out comes (exponential growth for the 1% and the deteriorating ability of the working class to afford basic goods and services despite working full time jobs) are natural out comes of an impartial system.

Its more voter analysis and polling than opinion but I don't expect you to have a response to this political reality. What could you do at this point anyway? Racism and bigotry is who you all are. At your core. I'm just trying to give you helpful data so you can track your own extinction. :popcorn:
It's your opinion, you're analysis.

I'm serious here. You used the term MAGA tan. What does tan mean?
I’m serious too. You never knew Trump‘s tan was a MAGA tan ? Wow. It’s fake and based upon an illusion, just like MAGA is.
Or, it’s the ratio of the sin to the cosine. Take your pick, or just pick your nose.

I’m serious too. You never knew Trump‘s tan was a MAGA tan ? Wow. It’s fake and based upon an illusion, just like MAGA is.
Or, it’s the ratio of the sin to the cosine. Take your pick, or just pick your nose.
You make no sense. I have never heard any of the other libtards say such a thing.

So can you.
Not even Einstein thought for himself. The collective intelligence of a group far exceeds that of any individual.
The entire existence of any modern society depends in it. Isolationism is the battle cry of third word countries, MAGA heads and his delusional followers. They all live a lie.

Forum List

Back