Zone1 How well does this girl fits with me?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
She is really very pretty on these pictures she has no make up and is not dressed up with only little make up and a elgant outfit she is a 10 out of 10. She is the adoptive daughter of my cousin and she is ethnically hungarian. She is blonde small pretty etc. I wanted to marry her but she did not want to.

Are you serious?!

1980_stardust_memories_woody-allen.jpg

Mort,

As long as you find her beautiful who cares what others think and you shouldn’t solicit the opinion of others when it come to the matters of the heart.

Now let me explain to you that if she isn’t wanting you as her life long mate then do not force the issue and just let her find her true love because if you force it then it is not love for her.

For me she isn’t my cup of tea mate but for you the only thing that should matter is how you feel but again do not force it because it never end the way you want it.

She looks a little young, is she an adult?
When you say you wanted to marry her but she didn't want to, what exactly do you mean? How well do you know this girl and if you haven't dated saying you want to marry a girl is going to come off a creepy. Does she know your posting her picture, if not that's creepy as well.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
She looks a little young, is she an adult?
When you say you wanted to marry her but she didn't want to, what exactly do you mean? How well do you know this girl and if you haven't dated saying you want to marry a girl is going to come off a creepy. Does she know your posting her picture, if not that's creepy as well.
In that picture she is 19 but that was 6 years ago now she is 24 she is a adult woman and she has a daughter who started her first year of school she is mature i did not date her i told her to come to Austria to be with me she lives in serbia and she said she does not speak the language then dated another guy so that was a no i guess

Mort,

As long as you find her beautiful who cares what others think and you shouldn’t solicit the opinion of others when it come to the matters of the heart.

Now let me explain to you that if she isn’t wanting you as her life long mate then do not force the issue and just let her find her true love because if you force it then it is not love for her.

For me she isn’t my cup of tea mate but for you the only thing that should matter is how you feel but again do not force it because it never end the way you want it.
Im not forcing it just hoping

In that picture she is 19 but that was 6 years ago now she is 24 she is a adult woman and she has a daughter who started her first year of school she is mature i did not date her i told her to come to Austria to be with me she lives in serbia and she said she does not speak the language then dated another guy so that was a no i guess
She isn’t interested, so move on and find someone in Austria.

You posted this up.... so you asked for this:
You need to look for women at your level. And, regardless of age, she is multiple levels above you.
You will never get a female that looks anything like her. Look at yourself. Do you actually believe a girl like that is interested in you??
Find someone in your lane. There are plenty of gals suitable for you. Expecting to get a girl well out of your paygrade is only going to hurt your feelings over and over, and set yourself up for disappointment time and again.
Then the next thing. FFS dude - she looks like a child. How old is this girl? Looks between 15-17 to me. Daughter of your cousin?? Really?? You that desperate?

You posted this up.... so you asked for this:
You need to look for women at your level. And, regardless of age, she is multiple levels above you.
You will never get a female that looks anything like her. Look at yourself. Do you actually believe a girl like that is interested in you??
Find someone in your lane. There are plenty of gals suitable for you. Expecting to get a girl well out of your paygrade is only going to hurt your feelings over and over, and set yourself up for disappointment time and again.
Then the next thing. FFS dude - she looks like a child. How old is this girl? Looks between 15-17 to me. Daughter of your cousin?? Really?? You that desperate?
He stated it was his adopted cousin so no relations from bloodline and don’t make me defend Mort.

Stay in his lane?

Dude, when I was younger I looked like River Phoenix and now look like a uglier version of Bruce Willis and still have women ask me if I like to get a drink or go have a coffee with them and no they ain’t Prostitutes and I am like “ WTF “.

So let me say this and sometime “ we’ll most of the damn time “ love is mysterious in many ways and is blind as a bat, so you never know he might find someone like her but doubtful but still he could but again doubtful but still!

Anyhoo, I believe he said she was nineteen and the picture was six years old which mean she is twenty-five now.

Blondes look younger than their age when they are young…

If she's as young as she appears, you should probably care what her father and the police think.
I believe he stated she was nineteen.

Not in his OP but in his response to me and had he been smart he should have stated that at first.

He stated it was his adopted cousin so no relations from bloodline and don’t make me defend Mort.

Stay in his lane?

Dude, when I was younger I looked like River Phoenix and now look like a uglier version of Bruce Willis and still have women ask me if I like to get a drink or go have a coffee with them and no they ain’t Prostitutes and I am like “ WTF “.

So let me say this and sometime “ we’ll most of the damn time “ love is mysterious in many ways and is blind as a bat, so you never know he might find someone like her but doubtful but still he could but again doubtful but still!

Anyhoo, I believe he said she was nineteen and the picture was six years old which mean she is twenty-five now.

Blondes look younger than their age when they are young…
HAha.... yes stay in his lane.
People need a dose of reality sometimes. That is a fact.
Somewhere on this forum there is a picture of me, I happen to be a decent looking dude. Luck of the draw.
But I am no Brad Pitt. In High School/College I had a fairly large pick of what was available to me. But the upper 10 - 15%... never gave
them much thought. I wasn't rich and I wasn't in the top 10% of boys either. So I didn't waste time chasing girls like this:

lat.jpg

Girls like that were dating rich dudes and captain of the football team etc.
Could I have got a girl like her? It's possible, but the odds would have been greatly stacked against me. I would have had to work at it HARD. Probably lie about myself as well. And maybe I would have landed one... but then instead of dating 50 solid good looking chicks, and a LOT of fun with them.... I would have been lonely and miserable trying to catch her.
I dated a lot of 8s... several 9s... but actual 10s?? No. Out of my lane.

HAha.... yes stay in his lane.
People need a dose of reality sometimes. That is a fact.
Somewhere on this forum there is a picture of me, I happen to be a decent looking dude. Luck of the draw.
But I am no Brad Pitt. In High School/College I had a fairly large pick of what was available to me. But the upper 10 - 15%... never gave
them much thought. I wasn't rich and I wasn't in the top 10% of boys either. So I didn't waste time chasing girls like this:

View attachment 700840

Girls like that were dating rich dudes and captain of the football team etc.
Could I have got a girl like her? It's possible, but the odds would have been greatly stacked against me. I would have had to work at it HARD. Probably lie about myself as well. And maybe I would have landed one... but then instead of dating 50 solid good looking chicks, and a LOT of fun with them.... I would have been lonely and miserable trying to catch her.
I dated a lot of 8s... several 9s... but actual 10s?? No. Out of my lane.
Could I have snagged someone like Ana de Armas or Vikander?

Yes, but can I now?

Not a F’ing chance!

Age hit me with a damn frying pan and changed me from Prince Charming to Shrek but still I can nail the six or seven’s of the world…

Mort shouldn’t give up hope and he should strive for what make him happy but never force it…

As I stated Love is blind because if it wasn’t then how the hell did Hillary get married?

Last I heard Mort was still on public assistance. If a man doesn’t have a career, a home, decent amount of savings; he has no business whatsoever even contemplating marriage. The purpose of a marriage in large part has been the first step in starting a family. In other words having children. A man who cannot provide safety, security, and surety, is not marriage material. And any WOMAN can see that.

Last I heard Mort was still on public assistance. If a man doesn’t have a career, a home, decent amount of savings; he has no business whatsoever even contemplating marriage. The purpose of a marriage in large part has been the first step in starting a family. In other words having children. A man who cannot provide safety, security, and surety, is not marriage material. And any WOMAN can see that.
And yet many marry men that can not provide.

Could I have snagged someone like Ana de Armas or Vikander?

Yes, but can I now?

Not a F’ing chance!

Age hit me with a damn frying pan and changed me from Prince Charming to Shrek but still I can nail the six or seven’s of the world…

Mort shouldn’t give up hope and he should strive for what make him happy but never force it…

As I stated Love is blind because if it wasn’t then how the hell did Hillary get married?
Mort is who he is. We all are.
There are tons of "5s" out there. Truly awesome gals on the inside. A woman that can make him happy and feel good about who is is.
Trying to chase a... oh she is about a 7 I guess... he is just setting himself up for disappointment - like she did!!
Almost 100% of the time when you see a dude with a woman well out of his lane - he is rich. Probably filthy rich.

Like this dude...

jeff_bezos_lauren_sanchez_social.jpeg

If he wasn't a $billionaire - she wouldn't get within 100 yards of him.

Foolishly, yes. And their children suffer for it.
Yes, and then society has to pay for the stupidity.

I agree marriage is supposed to be a business contract but many marry for lust and end up creating a negative in the World.

People shouldn’t be allow to marry unless they can prove they can support their wife or partner and they shouldn’t be allow to breed until they can support the child but alas I am very barbaric and people shouldn’t be allow to marry until they are thirty in my opinion and again I am very barbaric…

Forum List

Back