How well do you think USA would fair in a real life zombie outbreak?

Would Democrats say that Zombies are still entitled to benefits....
They are still walking around and all....but they are dead!
th

According the movies and such, no zombie dogs, cats , cows deer or squirrels. I think it is because humans are really the worst enemy you could ever wish to meet, ever, They have enough brains to eat yours, And they are just like YOU. BOOOOO! Zombies are our worst fears embodied in reality. They are anything you like, from Muslim suicide cells to weirdo's marrying cows.

Republicans will try to stop benefits saying Zombies are dead and do not deserve benefits....
Nancy Pelosi will say they are undocumented former living citizens and should get benefits
because they would stimulate the economy more then living working Americans...

According the movies and such, no zombie dogs, cats , cows deer or squirrels. I think it is because humans are really the worst enemy you could ever wish to meet, ever, They have enough brains to eat yours, And they are just like YOU. BOOOOO! Zombies are our worst fears embodied in reality. They are anything you like, from Muslim suicide cells to weirdo's marrying cows. Why can't they stop being assh*les? I think of 9/11, That is what weirdo's do to non weirdo's.
Quotation-W-C-Fields-horses-horse-sense-humor-people-Meetville-Quotes-232943.jpg

th
when hillary finds herself 20 point behind in the 4/5 crucial states, obama will sign an executive order to register all dead people.
Boo-yah, the dead will all vote democratic, if they haven't already. Or they will just eat your brain instead. It's a win- win thing.

th
when hillary finds herself 20 point behind in the 4/5 crucial states, obama will sign an executive order to register all dead people.
Boo-yah, the dead will all vote democratic, if they haven't already. Or they will just eat your brain instead. It's a win- win thing.
48cecb34569859376386b2c4cd164484.jpg

When someone said a picture is worth a thousand words, they didn't have Photoshop. Did you know Zoey and Cortana are the same girl? Just wondering.

I have seen many movies and video games about zombie outbreaks that started in US and it often show America falls to chaos and lawlessness pretty quickly in a matter of few weeks to months, with authorities have limited power to doing anything and the military is non-existence. But if a zombie outbreak is to occur in US, how well do you think USA would fair or would it react?
Will we suvive as it is usually shown? Or chaos will absorb the country?
post-zombie-outbreak-da.jpg

Parts of Newark and Baltimore already look like that

I have seen many movies and video games about zombie outbreaks that started in US and it often show America falls to chaos and lawlessness pretty quickly in a matter of few weeks to months, with authorities have limited power to doing anything and the military is non-existence. But if a zombie outbreak is to occur in US, how well do you think USA would fair or would it react?

It would be mixed. The large cities and such... yeah those are doomed. If you live in massive cities, you are dead.

But, out in the rural and country side, not so much. Those people have guns, and ammo, and well water, and have stores of food.

We've already seen what happens when society breaks down inside the cities. Katrina and New Orleans. It's a total mess.

Out in the hills... yeah, they'll be fine.
Yeah, if you have a hand pump well, no electricity, no water..My well is 986 feet deep...
I have been digging up some old gate posts.

I have water 2 feet down.

My shallow well overfloweth, and my deep well is only 30 feet.

It would be mixed. The large cities and such... yeah those are doomed. If you live in massive cities, you are dead.

But, out in the rural and country side, not so much. Those people have guns, and ammo, and well water, and have stores of food.

We've already seen what happens when society breaks down inside the cities. Katrina and New Orleans. It's a total mess.

Yeah, if you have a hand pump well, no electricity, no water..My well is 986 feet deep...

What is your elevation above sea level?

A whoppin' 190', I think.

Coming straight up from the Gulf, I am the second high ridge.

About 100 miles north of the Gulf as the crow flies.

Highest spot in LA is under 600'.

So you are close to lake pontchartrain

No.

100 miles above Calcasieu Lake, in the western part of LA.

No.

The closest I've been is Shreveport....

No.

The closest I've been is Shreveport....
Ah, the Syphilis Capital of the US.

My sons live there, one just retired and won't be there long, the other is in school there.

I hate the place.

I am about halfway between Shreveport and the Gulf.

Forum List

Back