How well do you think USA would fair in a real life zombie outbreak?

Wow, the Zombie lobby. Rarrrarrg! Just mindlessly stumbling around, getting votes because the zombies need to be represented in the US, I thought was what the democrats were doing.

Wow, the Zombie lobby. Rarrrarrg! Just mindlessly stumbling around, getting votes because the need to be represented in the US, I thought was what the democrats were doing.
th

Listen closely, there are no zombies.

The closest we have to a zombie invasion will occur July 25, 2016. Mark my words you don't want anywhere near that s...t.

Last edited:
I have seen many movies and video games about zombie outbreaks that started in US and it often show America falls to chaos and lawlessness pretty quickly in a matter of few weeks to months, with authorities have limited power to doing anything and the military is non-existence. But if a zombie outbreak is to occur in US, how well do you think USA would fair or would it react?
Will we suvive as it is usually shown? Or chaos will absorb the country?
post-zombie-outbreak-da.jpg

It would be mixed. The large cities and such... yeah those are doomed. If you live in massive cities, you are dead.

But, out in the rural and country side, not so much. Those people have guns, and ammo, and well water, and have stores of food.

We've already seen what happens when society breaks down inside the cities. Katrina and New Orleans. It's a total mess.

Out in the hills... yeah, they'll be fine.

I have seen many movies and video games about zombie outbreaks that started in US and it often show America falls to chaos and lawlessness pretty quickly in a matter of few weeks to months, with authorities have limited power to doing anything and the military is non-existence. But if a zombie outbreak is to occur in US, how well do you think USA would fair or would it react?
Will we suvive as it is usually shown? Or chaos will absorb the country?
post-zombie-outbreak-da.jpg

It would be mixed. The large cities and such... yeah those are doomed. If you live in massive cities, you are dead.

But, out in the rural and country side, not so much. Those people have guns, and ammo, and well water, and have stores of food.

We've already seen what happens when society breaks down inside the cities. Katrina and New Orleans. It's a total mess.

Out in the hills... yeah, they'll be fine.
Yeah, if you have a hand pump well, no electricity, no water..My well is 986 feet deep...

Vampires are superior to zombies...
The result will be a vampire zombie....hybrid.
But then again a vampire can only drink from a live person....

I learned that from Interview with a Vampire.

So I take it back....
A Vampire would want nothing to do with a zombie...

Would Democrats say that Zombies are still entitled to benefits....
They are still walking around and all....but they are dead!

Forum List

Back