How unscientific are the Biden's administration "green energy" policies!

But where is your LINK? What you wrote you made up if you can't provide a link! So easy to do so why aren't you doing it?
So now you admit I cited my source, unlike you citing a source, IEA, to feign credibility but then link to a whacko denier McIntyre.

But doesn't China have more than twice the population of the US? A lot lot more!!!! More than 4 times as many people!
Oh... so if the USA had twice as many people, then it would be OK for USA as does China to build 1 coal burning plant every day in the USA?
As of 2020, 350 coal-fired power plants are under construction.

Oh... so if the USA had twice as many people, then it would be OK for USA as does China to build 1 coal burning plant every day in the USA?
Don't you ever get tired of LYING?
Your own link proves you a LIAR!
From YOUR link, "184 in China," NOT 350!
And China has more than 4 times as many people as the USA.

Don't you ever get tired of LYING?
Your own link proves you a LIAR!
From YOUR link, "184 in China," NOT 350!
And China has more than 4 times as many people as the USA.
YOU are right! I was wrong... Here is the exact quote:
They include seven in South Korea,
13 in Japan,
52 in India, and
184 in China with the rest underway in other parts of the world.
See that doesn't take any effort to admit an error. I was wrong!
So does that change the issue though?
Does having 4 times as many people give China the right to emit 28% of the world's CO2 and the USA is guilty?
If I can admit the error in the above... explain to me how come China isn't held to the same standard?

Considering AOC declared the majority of our energy would come from unknown/undiscovered technology, supplemented by wind, water, and sunlight (something like 15 - 25% of our energy now, I would say 'SciFi Fiction' best sums it up.

Strange Sounds reported that Soon said,
"what we predict is that the next 20-30 years will be cold. It will be cold, so it will be a very interesting thing for the IPCC to confront."
"As the effects of global warming worsen, human health, livelihood, food security, water supply, and economic growth will be jeopardized. It is incumbent on us to implement a plan in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and begin to combat the consequential long-term and short-term effects of global warming on both the environment and on humans."

So Joe... are you really following the "science" when some "scientists" say we are in for a "cold spell"????

Solar hot water is very common in Hawaii, Israel, and in the Southern states. It cuts your power bill by 30% or more. KSA has many solar applications including off grid villages, Farasan Island and street lights since 1982.

Its could be colder if pollution blocks the sunshine. But, there is also an inverse reaction of raising ocean temperatures and disrupting ocean currents.

Glaciers are melting at a staggering rate.

The Bible also teaches us to be good stewards of the earth.. if you are religious.

Solar hot water is very common in Hawaii, Israel, and in the Southern states. It cuts your power bill by 30% or more. KSA has many solar applications including off grid villages, Farasan Island and street lights since 1982.

Its could be colder if pollution blocks the sunshine. But, there is also an inverse reaction of raising ocean temperatures and disrupting ocean currents.

Glaciers are melting at a staggering rate.

The Bible also teaches us to be good stewards of the earth.. if you are religious.
Again! Who are you to preach? What are your credentials to believe ANYTHING you whine about.
Where are your links? "Blocks the sunshine"????? You got to be kidding! Prove to me ocean temperatures are rising?
Where is your links? ZERO. Why do you persist in writing speculation?

Again! Who are you to preach? What are your credentials to believe ANYTHING you whine about.
Where are your links? "Blocks the sunshine"????? You got to be kidding! Prove to me ocean temperatures are rising?
Where is your links? ZERO. Why do you persist in writing speculation?

Yep ocean temperatures are rising that why hurricanes are so frequent and so devastating.

Are you a teen ager?

I'm not preaching. You are quite free to be as stupid and lazy as you choose.

I'm not defending China, I'm showing the STUPIDITY of your "logic."
As a communist country where control of the population is paramount, you don't think they can control the reduction of CO2 emissions through direct commands? Are you that naive about communism? Geez you obviously weren't around when the Red Guard ruled.

Red Guards (simplified Chinese: 红卫兵; traditional Chinese: 紅衛兵; pinyin: Hóng Wèibīng) was a mass student-led paramilitary social movement mobilized and guided by Chairman Mao Zedong in 1966 through 1967, during the first phase of the Chinese Cultural Revolution, which he had instituted. According to a Red Guard leader, the movement's aims were as follows:
So if Chairman Mao is our Red-Commander-in-Chief and we are his Red Guards, who can stop us? First we will make China Maoist from inside out and then we will help the working people of other countries make the world red...and then the whole universe.
The Great Chinese Famine of 1958-61 however, was deadlier than any in China's long history. The causes and numbers of dead have long been hidden by the communist government. Though exacerbated by drought, the GCF was worsened by the strict actions of the government in Beijing.

RED Guard/Chinese/Mao... leaders..
While most scholars are reluctant to estimate a total number of "unnatural deaths" in China under Mao, evidence shows he was in some way responsible for at least 40 million deaths and perhaps 80 million or more. This includes deaths he was directly responsible for and deaths resulting from disastrous policies he refused to change.
FACTS... not guesses!

Yep ocean temperatures are rising that why hurricanes are so frequent and so devastating.

Are you a teen ager?

I'm not preaching. You are quite free to be as stupid and lazy as you choose.
Talk about "LAZY"! Where are your facts that hurricane are so "frequent"?

NOW I did a little Internet research and here is a chart of all the hurricanes since 1851.
The table is in 10 year increments. Now here are the facts...
Facts:
2001 to 2010 greatest number of ranked storms average of 19.
Then 2011 to 2017 decade 2nd greatest average --- 18 storms
THEN 3rd greatest 1941 to 1950 16.3 named storms
4th greatest 1951 to 1960 was 14 storms per year...average in that decade!
5th greatest 1961 to 1970...and so forth... instead of INCREASING this table doesn't validate your dumb ass
ignorant unsubstantiated statement:
"Yep ocean temperatures are rising that why hurricanes are so frequent and so devastating."
NO F...king Proof! Totally wrong!
If you were right then the decades would have been 2010,2000,1990,1980,1970, etc! You again no proof!

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 6.50.35 PM.png

How? They are a dictatorship. So why doesn't China order all their people to reduce electricity, driving, etc.
WHY NOT???
They are already at half the per capita usage of the USA, maybe you should take your own advice first.

Forum List

Back