How unscientific are the Biden's administration "green energy" policies!

So typical of your half assed "logic."
While it is true that trees absorb CO2 in their vegetative season, that is only half the story. When their leaves die and decay they release that sequestered CO2, as you well know but dishonestly left out of your miscalculation.
Over the long-term a forest is neutral with respect to absorbing CO2. In summer when new leaves are active, it tended to absorb more CO2 than it produced, but in fall the reverse happened, but as a know-it-all you knew that already.
YOU are so stupid! You are calling THESE experts LIARS then?

You telling me these people are lying?

Or the department of Agriculture?

You calling them liars???
in one year a mature tree will absorb more than
48 pounds of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and release oxygen in exchange.

WHO the hell are YOU? Where are your facts? Why do you make dumb ass comments without any substantiation?
GEEZ it is so simple to prove it. USE the Internet!
Are you admitting you are too STUPID to know that trees drop their leaves in the fall? And what do you think happens to those leaves after they fall? Surely you don't believe dead leaves continue to sequester Carbon! This stuff is so basic and well known, even you cannot pretend to be so STUPID as not to know it!!!!

Are you admitting you are too STUPID to know that trees drop their leaves in the fall? And what do you think happens to those leaves after they fall? Surely you don't believe dead leaves continue to sequester Carbon! This stuff is so basic and well known, even you cannot pretend to be so STUPID as not to know it!!!!
So you are calling the Department of Agriculture ignorant? STUPID? I didn't say this THEY DID!!!
in one year a mature tree will absorb more than
48 pounds of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and release oxygen in exchange.
What does that mean? Well if these DUMMIES didn't take your dumb comment in consideration then these "DUMMIES"!

"On average, one acre of new forest can sequester about 2.5 tons of carbon annually.
Trees reach their most productive stage of carbon storage at about 10 years at which point they are estimated to absorb 48 pounds of CO2 per year.
At that rate, they release enough oxygen back into the atmosphere to support two human beings. Planting 100 million trees could reduce an estimated 18 million tons of carbon per year and consequently save American consumers $4 billion each year on utility bills.

Again another dummy!
Over one year a mature tree will take up about 22 kilograms of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, and in exchange release oxygen. Each year, 1.3 million trees are estimated to remove more than 2500 tonnes of pollutants from the air.

On average, around 2.5 tons of carbon dioxide is absorbed and stored by one acre of young forest.
1 million trees = 20,000 acres of forest. How many trees are in an acre?
2.5 tons of CO2 absorbed in one acre (with one acre having 50 trees) or 3.04 trillion trees or 60,800,000,000 acres.
Or 2.5 tons time 60.8 billion acres or in the above calculation 152,000,000,000 TONS of CO2!
AGAIN I'm not saying this the above are the EXPERTS which OBVIOUSLY YOU are not!

No, I'm calling YOU a LIAR by using half-truths from your links to LIE with.
Why are you calling me a liar when I provide the links that substantiate the statements made by the experts?
BUT YOU??
YOU provide NOTHING but your personal, subjective and generally inaccurate, ignorant comments!
What does that make you? With nothing to back your comments up... the assumption you are ignorant is validated!

WHO the hell are YOU? Where are your facts? Why do you make dumb ass comments without any substantiation?
GEEZ it is so simple to prove it. USE the Internet!
I'm someone with a background in biology, chemistry and physics, if you must know.
So I ask you How does a tree sequester carbon in its leaves? I will give you a hint, it is a biochemical reaction.

Why are you calling me a liar when I provide the links that substantiate the statements made by the experts?
BUT YOU??
YOU provide NOTHING but your personal, subjective and generally inaccurate, ignorant comments!
What does that make you? With nothing to back your comments up... the assumption you are ignorant is validated!
A hell of a lot SMARTER than you.
Again you use half truths to lie with. You take unrelated half-truths from different sources and try to combine them to back up your LIE that trees sequester more CO2 than is produced each year by dishonestly ignoring the release of carbon every winter. None of your "links" supports your claim of trees removing 40% more carbon than the world produces each year. That LIE is your own creation.

A hell of a lot SMARTER than you.
Again you use half truths to lie with. You take unrelated half-truths from different sources and try to combine them to back up your LIE that trees sequester more CO2 than is produced each year by dishonestly ignoring the release of carbon every winter. None of your "links" supports your claim of trees removing 40% more carbon than the world produces each year. That LIE is your own creation.
BUT NO LINKS! NO Proof! Really if you are a lot smarter why do you depend on your own biased, ignorant and obviously UNINFORMED subjective opinion! Give me someone with expertise as I have. Where is yours? Really! Readers can make the decisions which of us is supported by the facts....!

I'm someone with a background in biology, chemistry and physics, if you must know.
So I ask you How does a tree sequester carbon in its leaves? I will give you a hint, it is a biochemical reaction.
So with your background, do you just postulate your opinions without any corroborating links? That certainly shows your ignorance. Most people that have a background that you "allege"... provide validation. But your opinion???

Yep ocean temperatures are rising that why hurricanes are so frequent and so devastating.

Are you a teen ager?

I'm not preaching. You are quite free to be as stupid and lazy as you choose.
So as an expert you are telling me that this table is inaccurate?
Facts:
2001 to 2010 greatest number of ranked storms average of 19.
Then 2011 to 2017 decade 2nd greatest average --- 18 storms
THEN 3rd greatest 1941 to 1950 16.3 named storms
4th greatest 1951 to 1960 was 14 storms per year...average in that decade!
5th greatest 1961 to 1970...and so forth... instead of INCREASING this table doesn't validate your dumb ass
ignorant unsubstantiated statement:
Plus another factor you aren't taking in consideration... News coverage! One of the worst deadly hurricanes
occurred hmm... let see....

Galveston Hurricane of 1900

Between 6,000 and 8,000 people in the city died as a result of the storm. Estimated casualties for the entire island range from 10,000 to 12,000.

hurricanehistory.png

So as an expert you are telling me that this table is inaccurate?
Facts:
2001 to 2010 greatest number of ranked storms average of 19.
Then 2011 to 2017 decade 2nd greatest average --- 18 storms
THEN 3rd greatest 1941 to 1950 16.3 named storms
4th greatest 1951 to 1960 was 14 storms per year...average in that decade!
5th greatest 1961 to 1970...and so forth... instead of INCREASING this table doesn't validate your dumb ass
ignorant unsubstantiated statement:
Plus another factor you aren't taking in consideration... News coverage! One of the worst deadly hurricanes
occurred hmm... let see....

Galveston Hurricane of 1900

Between 6,000 and 8,000 people in the city died as a result of the storm. Estimated casualties for the entire island range from 10,000 to 12,000.

View attachment 523451

Before air conditioning populations on the South East Coast and Gulf of Mexico were pretty small.

But the rest of the world doesn't have a cheap supply of fossil fuels, and global warming is occurring at a faster and faster rate as we continue to add carbon to the atmosphere.

Actually the easily extracted crude oil is still abundant and so is coal. Not here of course. The petroleum age has been a boon for mankind. Not so much for the rest of the tree of life. It has helped create the unsustainable lifestyle of the West. I don't expect the world to stop using it until a major catastrophe strikes the planet.

Before air conditioning populations on the South East Coast and Gulf of Mexico were pretty small.
OH... so in 1900 when over 6,000 people died in a Hurricane (again remember this was before Global warming folks)
there were few hurricanes evidently. Wow... what a correlation Mr. Sun Worshipper!

But the false reports have been written, and MSM and academia has pushed it, so leftists believe them, centrists do not know what to think. Conservatives want marketdriven solutions, and know the costs. So regardless of that, you do need a compromize. So, if the conservatives could join forces with centrists and talk to the moderate left. Then compromize about implementing some cheaper solutions, that also creates job. Otherwise you just get your federal budget doubled. Must make some sort of a bipartisan deal. Not smart to flipflop like USA do, when each partychange in the WH result in just undoing everything the former one enacted.
I agree about flip flopping. But ignorance and hatred shouldn't be the rational for changing a policy.
The attached document shows the policies/statements made by Obama and re-supported by Biden that were "flipped" by Trump. Which ones were based on irrational, unscientific and most importantly had the greatest economic impact on Americans?
For example... Keystone. Why would any person want 34 oil tankers a month each carrying 1 million barrels of oil on the open ocean when a dry land pipe carrying 700 barrels per mile would cause less environmental damage?
Or why would anyone want to see 1,400 businesses employing 500,000 people that pay $100 BILLION a year in Federal/state and local property taxes go out of business? Or why would anyone want "skyrocketing" utilities or gas prices equal to Europe gas prices or the USA become Brazil's best oil customer? Do any of these attached sound like flip-flopping for the betterment of America?
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

AGW is a scam because:
  1. They cannot post a single experiment demonstrating a temperature increase by increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM. There is no discussion possible until they demonstrate this by providing a non-imaginary integer for temperature increase.
  2. There is no scientific explanation as to how atmospheric CO2 will cause temperature in the oceans 700m deep (see 1 above, there's no temperature increase in the first place)
  3. China is the biggest emitter of CO2, dwarfing all other nations, yet the AGW Cult will not hold their ChiCom masters to account
  4. Thorium reactors are a perfectly safe source of nuclear power, yet the AGW Cult never promotes them

Forum List

Back