How Trump will bring Jobs to the U.S....my prediction

Aug 19, 2008
First, Trump will cancel NAFTA. That will cause an immediate net loss of about 5 million jobs in the U.S.

Second, Trump will put tariffs on cars manufactured in Mexico. This will drive GM into bankruptcy and tens of millions of Americans in the auto industry will lose there jobs.

Third, Trump will cancel TPP eliminating American access to Asia pacific markets.

Fourth, Trump will put tariffs on Chinese goods. Eliminating millions of jobs in the import/export sector and driving up inflation.

Fifth, The Republicans will undo as many forms of economic security for working class people. No unemployment, no welfare.

Sixth, Republican will eliminate the minimum wage.

Seventh, we will have the longest an most severe depression in U.S. history.

After a few years of abject poverty American workers will be willing to work at wages low enough to be competitive with Bangladeshi workers.

Then they will start investing in America again. Lots and lots of $1/hr jobs, but there will be jobs!

Butthurt is what American workers will be in the next 3 years.

And no, I'm not a Clinton worshipper. I would have prefer Kaisch or Sanders for President or ANYBODY but Trump!

First, Trump will cancel NAFTA. That will cause an immediate net loss of about 5 million jobs in the U.S.

Second, Trump will put tariffs on cars manufactured in Mexico. This will drive GM into bankruptcy and tens of millions of Americans in the auto industry will lose there jobs.

Third, Trump will cancel TPP eliminating American access to Asia pacific markets.

Fourth, Trump will put tariffs on Chinese goods. Eliminating millions of jobs in the import/export sector and driving up inflation.

Fifth, The Republicans will undo as many forms of economic security for working class people. No unemployment, no welfare.

After a few years of abject poverty American workers will be willing to work at wages low enough to be competitive with Bangladeshi workers.

Then they will start investing in America again. Lots and lots of $1/hr jobs, but there will be jobs!

And everyone will hate him because a Chevy pick up will cost $80,000 dollars, gas will goo up in cost 35% and food will triple in cost as the trade war rages and then republicans will find a reason to impeach trump or make him a lame duck immediately after January 8.

Then Mothra will destroy Tokyo! Or Godzilla will destroy Tokyo?

Butthurt is what American workers will be in the next 3 years.

And no, I'm not a Clinton worshipper. I would have prefer Kaisch or Sanders for President or ANYBODY but Trump!

Obviously you voted for Clinton, and yeah, you're butt hurt to the max

Are all liberals such drama queens?

I guess no one can challenge my OP so you all resort too childish insults...I'm really disappointed with the wingnuts on this board today they don't seem to have their usual game on.

8th- He will make selling insurance illegal.
9th- He is going to move all of the money in SS to Tiffany's bank account.
10th- He is going to make lead pipe use mandatory for all water lines.
11th- He will send Ivanka the secretly trained assassin to kill all of your children.

Just trying to make sure you never get a nights sleep again.

Problem is that Trump has no recognizable economic policy, other than throwing monkey wrenches into existing agreements. Not a single thought as to the consequences of doing so. The orange clown is going to be a disaster for this nation.

11th- He will send Ivanka the secretly trained assassin to kill all of your children.

Sarcastic, yet entertaining....

I was kinda hoping for a debate on Trump's and the Republicans economic agenda, but I suppose this is the best I'm going to get today.

Is there any one of my first six points that either Trump and/or the Republicans are not for?

Tariffs is always a liberal idea powder puff thats how are nation started

Read a god damn history book.

Thanks for the history lesson, but it's been Trump that's been talking about tarriffs not liberals. Try keeping up with the current news.

Are all liberals such drama queens?

Dunno about the "drama" part...but the do all start out as snowflake princesses and age into queens...

24cde62225d3b986587b3bab318ac705.jpg

Our coming rust belt sweatshops will finally be able to compete on the 3rd world's level and America will be great again!

Sarcastic, yet entertaining....

I was kinda hoping for a debate on Trump's and the Republicans economic agenda, but I suppose this is the best I'm going to get today.
If that's what you wanted maybe a little calmer OP was required.

Forum List

Back