How Trump is making the US the laughing stock of the world

There were numerous opportunities for satire - an awkward handshake with the French president, wife Melania slapping his hand away, a painful meeting with a solemn Pope, a childish guestbook note at a Holocaust Museum, Trump apparently ignoring his host at the G7 summit, his shoving Montenegro's PM out of the way and a cringeworthy "curtsy" to the King of Saudi Arabia.

How Donald Trump's first big trip as President has spelled disaster - World - NZ Herald News

We're Nationalist now. Globalism, as Obama has proven, is an epic fail

I could care less what the 'world' thinks of U.S.

One thing is for sure, they know we are no longer the doormat Obama allowed them to walk on... over and over and over

-Geaux

There were numerous opportunities for satire - an awkward handshake with the French president, wife Melania slapping his hand away, a painful meeting with a solemn Pope, a childish guestbook note at a Holocaust Museum, Trump apparently ignoring his host at the G7 summit, his shoving Montenegro's PM out of the way and a cringeworthy "curtsy" to the King of Saudi Arabia.

How Donald Trump's first big trip as President has spelled disaster - World - NZ Herald News

We're Nationalist now. Globalism, as Obama has proven, is an epic fail

I could care less what the 'world' thinks of U.S.

One thing is for sure, they know we are no longer the doormat Obama allowed them to walk on... over and over and over

-Geaux
there is no way globalism will work for a long long long long time. hell 2 parties here in the US can't even get along and agree how to conduct our business and we think we can move this model to a global scale?

That was just unabashedly rude -- something that people the world over observe in the behavior and words of most of the Americans they meet [1] -- which is, ruefully, about all one can expect from Trump. It was quite telling that "pardon me, please" apparently didn't come to Trump's mind. Could one see any more palpable demonstration of Trump's "it's all about me" attitude?

Note:
  1. In not one country to which I've traveled have I not at least once heard someone remark upon or ask me about why Americans are so often boorish.
and?

by a simple bell curve you're going to hear the most stupid of shit, usually in very small numbers according to the curve itself.

people keep making those few examples the norm and continue to "normalize the extreme" it's gonna blow up. that's physics, not people.
by a simple bell curve you're going to hear the most stupid of shit, usually in very small numbers according to the curve itself.

people keep making those few examples the norm and continue to "normalize the extreme" it's gonna blow up. that's physics, not people.

Excuse me? The "stupid sh*t" that happens infrequently is the stuff about which I don't remember to ask others pf their views on and experiences with the deed/trend. I would think that so for most, if not all, sagacious and reasonable people. Accordingly, it stands to reason that non-U.S. nationals who've asked me about Americans' general comportment. (They may well have observed too that people of other nations are generally crass, but they wouldn't ask me about them as I'm not from those countries and I wouldn't introduce those other nationals into the conversation as they wasn't the topic of discussion.)

Worse, particularly with regard to Donald Trump, there are literally over a hundred examples of his character and cogitative demerits, not the least of which is profligate mendacity, infelicity, and ineptitude, yet his supporters deny they are indicative of anything material and that should give one pause.

Talk about a personality disorder! The look on his face at the end says it all...

Yes, just look at the look on his face, it says it all.

NoseintheAir.jpg

4bd29332-ad8e-4860-958b-216999a04ad7_zpsu53yt1ag.jpg

Last edited:

That was just unabashedly rude -- something that people the world over observe in the behavior and words of most of the Americans they meet [1] -- which is, ruefully, about all one can expect from Trump. It was quite telling that "pardon me, please" apparently didn't come to Trump's mind. Could one see any more palpable demonstration of Trump's "it's all about me" attitude?

Note:
  1. In not one country to which I've traveled have I not at least once heard someone remark upon or ask me about why Americans are so often boorish.
and?

Excuse me? The "stupid sh*t" that happens infrequently is the stuff about which I don't remember to ask others pf their views on and experiences with the deed/trend. I would think that so for most, if not all, sagacious and reasonable people. Accordingly, it stands to reason that non-U.S. nationals who've asked me about Americans' general comportment. (They may well have observed too that people of other nations are generally crass, but they wouldn't ask me about them as I'm not from those countries and I wouldn't introduce those other nationals into the conversation as they wasn't the topic of discussion.)

Worse, particularly with regard to Donald Trump, there are literally over a hundred examples of his character and cogitative demerits, not the least of which is profligate mendacity, infelicity, and ineptitude, yet his supporters deny they are indicative of anything material and that should give one pause.
a hundred examples of how many possibilities?

and how many of these examples are "forced" by people who simply don't like him so all he does is bad.

if you're in that 5% of the bell curve that defines an extreme you're going to be loud, belligerent, demanding, and beating up people who don't see it your way. that's how the 5% *extreme* works by pure definition. 5% can put up 1000 examples but that doesn't make the 1000 examples true, just what the 5% does being proven.

again and again and again.

so you can pull from your thesaurus a million times, it won't make what you say any smarter or more true.

Note:
and?

and how many of these examples are "forced" by people who simply don't like him so all he does is bad.

if you're in that 5% of the bell curve that defines an extreme you're going to be loud, belligerent, demanding, and beating up people who don't see it your way. that's how the 5% *extreme* works by pure definition. 5% can put up 1000 examples but that doesn't make the 1000 examples true, just what the 5% does being proven.

so you can pull from your thesaurus a million times, it won't make what you say any smarter or more true.
Enough. You clearly don't realize how unsound your argument -- which basically amounts to "anything's possible" -- is.

how many of these examples are "forced" by people who simply don't like him so all he does is bad.

Click the link, read the content and see for yourself.

you can pull from your thesaurus a million times, it won't make what you say any smarter or more true

There're several things you might do to make yourself smarter and your arguments sound, yet you do none of them.

i've clicked several links already. most saying TRUMP IS BAD M'KAY for this say it in almost all of their headlines and stories. when i see a site do that (CNN) then i just chalk them up to agenda driven. when agenda driven, you're not unbiased. if you're not unbiased, i really got no use for what you say.

and here we are.

Note:
and?

Enough. You clearly don't realise how unsound your argument -- which basically amounts to "anything's possible" -- is.

you can pull from your thesaurus a million times, it won't make what you say any smarter or more true

There're several things you might do to make your arguments sound, yet you do none of them.
what argument? i don't think he was intentionally pushing anyone aside and i refuse to believe it from a few seconds of video?

how is "I FUCKING HATE THIS MAN HATE WITH ME GOD DAMN IT" any more sound? as for "anything is possible" - so is getting pissed cause someone PUSHED someone else out of the way - well i suppose it's possible" - but again, you get to do things you won't allow done back in your direction. this homey don't play in that direction. in fact, i usually kick it up when i see people do it and use their own methods back at them. it's how i get my kicks.

and when you quit trying to pin the hate on trump and will talk w/o predisposition of direction you wish to go, i'll be glad to join in. til then i'll simply stop by from time to time and giggle at your hate-boner.

Note:
and?

Enough. You clearly don't realise how unsound your argument -- which basically amounts to "anything's possible" -- is.

There're several things you might do to make your arguments sound, yet you do none of them.
what argument? i don't think he was intentionally pushing anyone aside and i refuse to believe it from a few seconds of video?

how is "I FUCKING HATE THIS MAN HATE WITH ME GOD DAMN IT" any more sound? as for "anything is possible" - so is getting pissed cause someone PUSHED someone else out of the way - well i suppose it's possible" - but again, you get to do things you won't allow done back in your direction. this homey don't play in that direction. in fact, i usually kick it up when i see people do it and use their own methods back at them. it's how i get my kicks.

and when you quit trying to pin the hate on trump and will talk w/o predisposition of direction you wish to go, i'll be glad to join in. til then i'll simply stop by from time to time and giggle at your hate-boner.
i don't think he was intentionally pushing anyone aside

I can't do anything about what you think. You're going to think it regardless of what I write and, with regard to Trump shoving the Montenegrin president, what you see with own eyes.

I can see from the video that Trump wasn't stumbling; thus he clearly wasn't accidentally pushing the other man aside.

That was a very deliberate shove and Trump all but literally "thumped his chest" after having done it. Did you truly not see Trump arrive at the front of the group, puff out his chest and raise his head as if to say, "Humpf. Showed him."?

and?

I can't do anything about what you think. You're going to think it regardless of what I write and, with regard to Trump shoving the Montenegrin president, what you see with own eyes.

I can see from the video that Trump wasn't stumbling; thus he clearly wasn't accidentally pushing the other man aside.

I can't do anything about what you think. You're going to think it regardless of what I write.

I can't do anything about what you think. You're going to think it regardless of what I write.
Okay, Polly.
I can't do anything about what you think. You're going to think it regardless of what I write
Should I have Nabisco send you some saltines?

Note:
and?

What more of the video could there be? What could exonerate that kind of behavior?

Okay, Polly.
I can't do anything about what you think. You're going to think it regardless of what I write
Should I have Nabisco send you some saltines?

what good would it do me to say it any other way? your mind is made up just as much as mine is, i suppose. you see this as a shining example of how evil trump is and i see it as trump being trump.

you rail on me cause i won't alter how i feel but you are not either - but you won't see or acknowledge that.

funny, to me.

ha ha.

and?

What more of the video could there be? What could exonerate that kind of behavior?
to you? nothing. but to you, this video wasn't needed for you to hate trump. anything will do.

i've clicked several links already. most saying TRUMP IS BAD M'KAY for this say it in almost all of their headlines and stories. when i see a site do that (CNN) then i just chalk them up to agenda driven. when agenda driven, you're not unbiased. if you're not unbiased, i really got no use for what you say.

and here we are.

He. she. it...is so utterly biased, they cannot see their own bias...and refuse any notion that it could exist. Fits nicely with the known mental state of these liberals.
As I've said before...living WITH them, tolerating their damage to society is not an option. Plan "B" is required.

How much more evidence is needed?
Venezuela.....Germany....US Riots and violent demonstrations....
It is self evident that the agenda of these delusional animals is a straight path to social and economic decline.

You are wasting your valuable time arguing with these sub animals.
Besides, they enjoy fluffing a good man and dragging him down to their level. Same thing they're trying to do to Mr.Trump. He's wising up and learning to avoid them.
Play at your own peril.

Last edited:

to you? nothing. but to you, this video wasn't needed for you to hate trump. anything will do.

That's a deflection not an answer. What could possibly put that in a better light? Name one thing? It was a dance?

and here we are.

He. she. it...is so utterly biased, they cannot see their own bias...and refuse any notion that it could exist. Fits nicely with the known mental state of these liberals.
As I've said before...living WITH them, tolerating their damage to society is not an option. Plan "B" is required.

You are wasting your valuable time arguing with these sub animals.

Plan "B"?

That's a deflection not an answer. What could possibly put that in a better light? Name one thing? It was a dance?
no, that was just as much an answer as you give on things. just because you don't like it doesn't change what it is.

yes he pushed himself to the front of the pack. the other dude didn't seem to care NEAR AS MUCH as you who wasn't even there. i said before it was "trump being trump" - but it's the liberals that make mt st helens out of a puff of smoke cause they hate trump and hate that not all feel as they do.

[
maybe. but the problem is i've been burned enough on 2 seconds of video to know i don't know the whole story. since i don't know the whole story OR the context around it, i won't dance around made or in defense like i do.

It looked like maybe just prior to what we saw in the video the guy may have pushed past him and he was getting his own back. Whatever it was, it still made him second rate. A person who is supposed to represent the free world and 330 million people is supposed to be a lot more diplomatic and classy.
it makes people who call him out constantly look petty.

but the people keep doing it.

which is why when i see this i now ignore it. the left will make anything trump says or does the worst possible thing he could have done at the time and that's just bullshit. no one is wrong 100% of the time and if i see someone pulling that shit, i just move on vs. talk to them.
I don't like him, but it is true what you're saying. People can find what they're looking for in any situation, whether they want to be critical or positive. Looking through the glass darkly is a real thing when it comes to our President.
That said, I'm a lot more concerned about how Germany has reacted than Trump's impolite behavior when the photographer called for the Pres to come up front. His attitude and direction is going to have real ramifications for us, and I worry. We take Europe for granted, but we shouldn't. The relationship has to be reciprocal.

Forum List

Back