How trump is making the GOP the Party of Putin

1708106335195.jpeg

We now have repub MAGA Senators praising Putin and saying he is at the top of his game. One day we hear repubs showering Putin with adoration and the next day we hear others crying that "the sky is falling" because Putin is preparing to send a satellite killer into space. Someone needs to revise the MAGA script on Putin. All the while, trump is not even trying to hide his love and admiration for the man. What a sick party the GOP has become.

Would your boy Biden have. the balls to stand up to Russia like this?

But this video and what TRump is saying here to Russia.. will go completely over your head. Here you can see Trump attempting to isolate Russia, not the kind of thing you would do if you were a Russian lap dog.
I have no problem with Trump or any other politician stoking Putins ego, as long as actions go in the opposite direction. This is called diplomacy.... something moronic Democrats know nothing about.

Putin's commie propaganda plays the American left like a violin. Biden is knee deep in foreign corruption and the infamous "Steele Doctrine" concocted by the FBI has been found to be a treasonous fraud but the left still plays the tired old Russian card. It beats talking about Biden.

This.

Putin's commie propaganda plays the American left like a violin. Biden is knee deep in foreign corruption and the infamous "Steele Doctrine" concocted by the FBI has been found to be a treasonous fraud but the left still plays the tired old Russian card. It beats talking about Biden.
Poootin will put his troll armies together to re-elect trump. He knows that NATOs days are numbered if trump is in office. I expect many of the pro-poootin posters on here are paid by the Kremlin.

To think, a former president invited pootin to invade an ally. Up is down and down is up. The MAGA world has last it's mind.

Would your boy Biden have. the balls to stand up to Russia like this?

But this video and what TRump is saying here to Russia.. will go completely over your head. Here you can see Trump attempting to isolate Russia, not the kind of thing you would do if you were a Russian lap dog.
I have no problem with Trump or any other politician stoking Putins ego, as long as actions go in the opposite direction. This is called diplomacy.... something moronic Democrats know nothing about.

yes, trump understands poootin very well, like a married couple.

I never thought I would hear a former president say he would encourage an adversary, such as Russia, to invade our allies. And then members of his Poootin Loving Party defend his words. Just mind blowing.
And yet, jimboliar, you support a criminal in office who shut down US oil supply then paid Putin billions for oil, and Putin used those funds to start his invasion of the Ukraine.
You aren't very bright are you jimboliar?

Poootin will put his troll armies together to re-elect trump. He knows that NATOs days are numbered if trump is in office. I expect many of the pro-poootin posters on here are paid by the Kremlin.

To think, a former president invited pootin to invade an ally. Up is down and down is up. The MAGA world has last it's mind.
Putin wants Poopeypants jimboliar....his war monger buddy.

Just keep making stuff up.
No one hears you.

We now have repub MAGA Senators praising Putin and saying he is at the top of his game. One day we hear repubs showering Putin with adoration and the next day we hear others crying that "the sky is falling" because Putin is preparing to send a satellite killer into space. Someone needs to revise the MAGA script on Putin. All the while, trump is not even trying to hide his love and admiration for the man. What a sick party the GOP has become.

Alex Wagner?

Come on.

Alex Wagner?

And, jimboliar, as your buddy Putin declares that Poopeypants is his man for president.
You need new material Looneybin.
Any post where they start the MAGA MAGA MAGA chant, I just scroll on by. If you are not intelligent enough to formulate an argument that doesn't include MAGA, it's truly not even worth the time it takes to read, let alone respond.

Any post where they start the MAGA MAGA MAGA chant, I just scroll on by. If you are not intelligent enough to formulate an argument that doesn't include MAGA, it's truly not even worth the time it takes to read, let alone respond.
Exactly. I just like to remind jimboliar what a great Trump campaigner he is.

They don't. dimocraps really don't have the IQ to use their own minds, their brains. They just don't.

Ever notice how they always use the same words, the same descriptions.... What was the 'dimocrap word-of-the-day' recently? Talkin about how 'Sharp' (I think that was it) Sponge Brains Shits pants is? Every single LSM propagandist used it.

And, OH! Didn't Sponge Brains Shits Pants promise some kind of dire consequences if Navalny died? Why, yes Virginia, He did.

And another OBTW...... Has Sponge Brains Shits Pants frightened the Texas National Guard away yet??

How's that working out for you, dimocrap scumbags??

The only thing dimocrap scum have is the willingness to stoop to ANY level of scumbaggery to win an election. ANYTHING. ANY LIE. ANY illegal use of the Court System, the Justice System, Law Enforcement. There is nothing too low for dimocrap scum. Up to, and including, murder

Anything to win. It's all they got.

Forum List

Back